It's that special time of the year. Summer is upon us (along with the ridiculous heat) and it's time for our fifth birthday. Give years ago today, the site opened up. Trophies were only something that would be coming soon. We were looking forward to seeing that first trophy list (Super Stardust HD) and that first game with a platinum trophy (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune). We had no idea where this journey would take us or that we'd be sitting here discussing the next generation of consoles (news soon!!).
Thank you to all of the members. You guys have made this site what it is today. Without you, this site wouldn't be much without you. We couldn't ask for a better group.
To the staff members, you are an amazing team. You put in more work and more time than most people probably realize. There is no better group to keep this site moving. You guys are the best.
With it being the site's birthday, it's giveaway time. Anyone can join (unless you're on the staff) in. Because it's the fifth birthday, we'll be giving away five games. Which games? That's up to you. We pick the winners. You tell us what you want and we'll buy it for you. It doesn't matter if it's out now or not. Hell, you can ask for a PS4 game (just not the PS4 ) if you want.
As with every giveaway, there are some rules involved.
- Any entries posted here will not be counted or considered (you can't anymore anyway). Post your reply in this thread.
- Post you PSN ID.
- No casual discussion in this thread.
- Only make one post. Any additional posts after your first one will result in your disqualification.
- If you make an additional account to improve your chances, you will be punished severely.
- Winners are chosen at random by post number via a random number generator.
- If you win, you have one week to reply with your shipping address and game of choice.
- If you don't reply within a week, your prize will be forfeited and another name will be chosen instead.
- The giveaway closes at 12 PM Pacific time on July 13, 2013.
Best of luck to everyone!! Thank you all for a great fifth year. Here's to an even better sixth year!!