Guide By: xxnintendopimpxx
There are 14 Trophies that can be earned in this title.
[PS3T Would Like to Thank xxnintendopimpxx for this Roadmap]
|Fangs For Playing|
|Defeat Bloody Mary.||(20)|
Story-related, can't be missed. Simply complete Festival of Blood, and this will unlock after the credits.
|Collect all Canopic Jars and max out your blood meter.||(5)|
Canopic Jars are like Blast Shards. They increase your Blood Meter, and let you use your Vampire-specific abilities longer. They are found in alleys, and on rooftops. While holding , they glow yellow, like everything else vampire-related.
|Discover all of Mary's Teachings.||(4)|
Mary's teachings are found in the same manner as Canopic Jars, except you're looking for glyphs (like in Assassins Creed). They serve as the games Dead Drops. While holding you will see arrows. They can appear on the ground, on the sides of buildings, roofs, etc. Follow these arrows and they will lead to a glyph, and unlock one of Mary's bizarre readings.
|Unlock all powers.||(10)|
You unlock powers by staking vampires, and you receive a new power every 20 stakes. You will get upgrades to these powers by finishing UGC missions. The upgraded radar also serves as a power.
|Stake 20 hidden Firstborn vampires.||(1)|
While roaming the streets of New Marais, the aura over Cole's head will turn red. Quickly press and hold and scan the crowd. Normal humans will appear as skeletons with visible pink insides. Firstborns will appear as black and white, with no color at all. Walk up behind them and stake 20 for the trophy.
|Collect half of the Canopic Jars.|
(See "Blood Junkie")
|Stay airborne for 250 meters while in Shadow Swarm.||(1)|
Climb to a high place, with a full blood meter. Press on the D-pad, and fly straight, making sure not to crash. After 250 meters, trophy unlocked.
|Bite 100 Civilians.||(1)|
98% of the New Marais is made up of civilians (with the other 2% being hidden Firstborns). Simple run up to them and press . After 100 bites, this is all yours. (I had half the required by the end of the first mission).
|Return to the underground while no mission is active and travel from one end of the catacombs to the other.||(1)|
I got this during the first UGC mission. The park is one of the entrances to the Underground. Abandon the mission, and enter from this door. After a casual wire grind to the end, exit out of the other door.
|Raising The Stakes|
|Stake 100 Vampires.||(1)|
After defeating a vampire, it's body will remain on screen. Walk up to it and press to stake it. (I got most of my stakes just by doing combos and utilizing the finisher).
|Destroy a balloon.||(1)|
While the description is a tad misleading, it means the giant devil balloons floating overhead. Destroy one, and this one's all yours.
|Bite a member of a street parade.||(2)|
As in inFamous 2, street performers are alive and kicking throughout the festival. You'll probably bite one while attempting "Bite Club". Street performers dress in black, and have drums or torches.
Thanks to Troublemaker411
|Give Them The Fanger|
|Clear out 20 Vampire packs.|
Vampire Packs appear as large red blips on your radar. There are usually 5-7 vampires, and they have hostages (but don't worry about them). These fights are very straight-forward, and after 20, the trophy unlocks.
|Play. Create. Scare.|
|Play 20 Festival of Blood UGC Missions||(16)|
UGC missions appear as Green Blips on your map. You have to clear two to progress in the story. The rest become available once you begin free roam. After 20, trophy unlocked.
Do a search for Assassination
No screenshots available
No videos available
|You need to log in or register to use MyTrophies.|
|PSN Gamers' Choice Awards Nominees Announced|
|Feb 27, 2012|
|InFamous: Festival of Blood Becomes Fastest-Ever Selling PSN Game|
|Dec 08, 2011|
|This Week on the PSN [The NTSC Edition]|
|Oct 26, 2011|
|inFamous 2: Festival of Blood Teaser Shows the Resurrection|
|Sep 02, 2011|
|inFamous 2: Festival of Blood Expansion Announced [Update: It's a standalone PSN game]|
|Aug 16, 2011|
|You need to log in or register to rate games.|
User Score is based on 296 user ratings.