Online Rankings

princeazrak

Max rank requires 860000 Prestige point and it is WWE Legend will be there

there is 4 tiers each 3 ranks

you will reach max rank when you finish rank12

i reach ranked 12 which is under the name ICON but after that they blocked my access till 2 of Nov when it get released in EU

i hope they wont reset my points as i reached around 720000 which took me 4 days of playing with 600 ranked win

it depend in royal rumble you will get around 6-8 k in cage-HLC-TLC you get around 1000-2000 so you need around 600-700 win

but here the way to boost is to have some one you trust like what i did then you keep winning till you get the trophy then the other player will be doing it faster as your rank will be high and he might get around 8000-9000 a match

there is no way it takes 600 matches.

the guy at the top of the leader board only has played a little over 100 and has rank 12 already.

a great idea would be for 6 of us to boost an elimination chamber tag match and just keep beatin the shit out of one another. after about 20 minutes youll get 2000XP.

the guy at the top of the leader board only has played a little over 100 and has rank 12 already.

a great idea would be for 6 of us to boost an elimination chamber tag match and just keep beatin the shit out of one another. after about 20 minutes youll get 2000XP.

So the longer the match, the more XP you get?

He played 130 Royal rumble which take more time than 600 normal matches