This is The Worst Car game ever

can't crash other cars...

This is actually the best part of the game. I hate playing online and having some idiot crashing into my car on every corner.

Not being able to crash into other cars means the fastest driver will always win, and bad drivers will stay behind without ruining other people's races.

I've seen multiple posts from you regarding this game and your dislike for it, even posting in the WRC3 forum saying not to buy it when it's not even out. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad, I'm going to use my post from the other forum:

I'm going to have to chime in to WRC's defense, as I couldn't disagree with you more mate. The WRC games are what rally games should be, and a far more realistic representation of the sport from the more typical arcade style rally game. I for one love the WRC games, and I'm sure there will be lots of people out there who agree with me.

Loads of people are still playing this online, and they're level 50-100, which is a testament to how much people like the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As my info is right the game is from 2010. And Milestone and Blackbean aren't million dollar concerns. Yes, the graphics are not the best. Yes, the tracks get boring (recycling over 10 levels till the final WRC). But WRC is for the fastest time and not doing NASCAR in the mud. No, the cars have a different driving. If you can drive, you can feel it. I'm better with a C2 S1600 then a faster Civic or Clio. One is a tank the other a jumper.

btw they brought out a good game on PS2 and PC many years ago. Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo. RPG elements, stress meter for the driver, tigereffect to rewind, ... :applause:

Edited by CloudSOLDAT