episode 2 downloaded, installed, won't load

Adge23

Hi. Just wondering if anyone else was having this problem b/c I Googled it and got nada. I know this is a trophy forum, but I figured somebody here might know what to do.

I downloaded and installed episode 2, and my game data recognizes it as being installed (it no longer says "GET" underneath it when I load The Walking Dead and choose Play), but when I try to play episode 2 it doesn't work. When I press play, the screen goes black and my data light on the PS3 blinks like it is loading, and the bird chirp sound effects continue for a few more seconds, then the sound stops and the black screen eventually goes back to the PS3 crossmedia bar/home screen.

Anyone have any ideas? I can't find game data to delete, so should I just delete the game (not the save file) and reinstall?

Thanks in advance.

This is an issue that has be resolved. If you like to know what happen when the game was released. You can read the article by ign or visit telltale games main forum:

Update: The Walking Dead: Episode 2 PSN Issues Resolved - IGN

[WD] Can't Play EP2 on PlayStation [RESOLVED - restart the game] - Telltale Games Forums