|06-12-2010, 10:18 PM||#1 (permalink)|
NEW Official SOTW Rules/Guidelines
These here are the complete list of rules to follow for EVERYTHING SOTW. This includes rules for not only submitting, but also the Discussion Thread AND the Voting thread/s. Make sure to read over carefully before posting/entering any of these threads.
For right now, I will be here to look over and some what run the SOTW to make sure nothing terrible comes down to it. Any flaming will be reported to Moderators so come on guys, play nice and just have fun. No Flaming.
Maximum Size: 400x250
Minimum Size: 300x120
Special Conditions: In some SOTW's, there will be special conditions in which you MUST follow to send in an entry. Failure to accept these conditions will simply make your image non-acceptable.
1. Nothing old. Make some fresh graphics for us.
2. Make sure to include your username (Or something close to it. ie: I could just put Kira instead of putting the whole [PS3T]Kira into it.) and make sure to also include PS3T.
3. DO NOT TAKE ANYONE ELSES WORK FOR YOUR OWN! You will be disqualified from the contest and maybe something even further.
4. Follow the rules. Make sure your entry is within the size limits and you follow the theme exact.
5. Do not post anything that could be named "Offensive".
6. Once again, I'll make this very clear... ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING!
Voting Thread Rules
1. One vote per person. Do NOT create more accounts to boost votes.
2. Members entering are also allowed to vote. And its alright to vote for yourself.
3. This isn't a popularity contest, vote for who YOU think made the best signature.
4. Do not post any late submissions in the Voting Thread. If you missed the deadline for submitting, better luck next week.
5. Do not vote for something because you like whats in it, vote for something if you like its design.
Discussion Thread Rules
1. Keep all talk SOTW related. Talk among each other about ideas or even rate each others work.
2.: Make sure to keep all the SOTW talk INSIDE the Discussion Thread. This will help keep the Submission Thread from being cluttered and disorganized. Also, only post/talk in the Discussion Thread if you are entering the contest.
3. And in the words of Moose, "Do not spam. A few jokes are fine, but don’t hijack the thread. If you see that there are four or five posts not relating to SOTF then you are looking at spam."
Any type of breaking these rules will lead to a warning at first, but more after that can lead to a ban from the SOTW.
*If I missed any sort of rule, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by [PS3T]kira; 06-29-2010 at 09:58 AM.