NEW SOTW Discussion Thread.

kirapwns

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kira;832621']@MJC: Yeah' date=' we had that huge discussion about it when it first came out. Though maybe SOTW would be better (Week).[/quote'] Indeed. Maybe it's just because I'm so used to "Signature of the Fortnight", but "Forum" never ever sounded right to me. Still doesn't. Doubt it ever will.

SotW would be a great name change if they are done every week. Nice practical title so everyone knows the update schedule.

Indeed. Maybe it's just because I'm so used to "Signature of the Fortnight", but "Forum" never ever sounded right to me. Still doesn't. Doubt it ever will.

SotW would be a great name change if they are done every week. Nice practical title so everyone knows the update schedule.

So you think SOTW would work? I'd update every week, but have Submitting one week and Voting another. I think I shall change the name for next week. Thank you. I'll have a mod edit this title.

kira;833024']So you think SOTW would work? I'd update every week' date=' but have Submitting one week and Voting another. I think I shall change the name for next week. Thank you. I'll have a mod edit this title.[/quote'] I like it better already. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif