Pesico's Information Center

Pesico

This is a list of guides, maps, videoguides or other projects I have either done myself or taken part in for this site.

FINISHED:

Super Stardust HD - Videos

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Trophyguide and videos

Ferrari Challenge - Trophyguide and map

Wheel of Fortune - Trophyguide and map

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars Trophyguide and map

IN PROGRESS:

FUTURE PLANS:

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Trophyguide, videos, and more*
  • Gran Turismo 5 - Trophyguide and map
  • ModNation Racers - Trophyguide and map

CONTACT AND SUPPORT

I always try to make my guides as good as they possibly can be and will continue to support all the guides I make. Feel free to contact me if something is out of place, wrong or can be improved upon in this thread or through a private message.

* The Uncharted 2 Road Map will be done by platinum.

Edited by Pesico

Pesico's Youtube channel:

Playlists

Super Stardust HD

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Treasures

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Trophies

How do I make my videos

I'm using a Canon HF10 which I have on a tripod. Then I use iMovie to edit afterwards. Usually cropping the image, adding graphics and in some cases, adding voiceover. I have a norwegian accent so I try to let the video talk for it self.

Twitter

twitter.com/pesico

If you want to follow someone that talks a lot about collecting trophies, then look no further. I also update on guideprogress and sometimes links to amusing stuff whenever I see it.

Blog

KittyGotWet

A blog about my views on the gamingworld.

Edited by Pesico

You always do have good guides, Pesico. Also, I really doubt you will need the posts, you'll have done so much then you'll be a mod atleast :)

I've allready been a mod on this site, but realised, it wasn't the type of job for me. I rather devote my attention to making guides and hopefully, more videoguides in the future, as it's quite fun to do.

You also have good guides Moose.

I've allready been a mod on this site, but realised, it wasn't the type of job for me. I rather devote my attention to making guides and hopefully, more videoguides in the future, as it's quite fun to do.

You also have good guides Moose.

Really... that's odd I actually though you would be a good mod but if you didn't like it glad you got out of it. What do you use to make your video guides?

EDIT: Thanks :)

Really... that's odd I actually though you would be a good mod but if you didn't like it glad you got out of it. What do you use to make your video guides?

EDIT: Thanks :)

I'm using a Canon HF10 on a tripod. I have a Mac so I'm using iMovie to edit the videos afterwards. It's not a heavy editing tool, but it does the job and is extremely user-friendly.

I wrote that wrong. Meant NHL 10. Sorry about that. I know I didn't say anything, but could you please delete your message. I might need to have the first two-three posts reserved for future use.

yea, i was kinda excited there for a moment for NHL 09, cause i got thtat for some reason. yea totally. sorry it took so long i was eating.

yea, i was kinda excited there for a moment for NHL 09, cause i got thtat for some reason. yea totally. sorry it took so long i was eating.

I'm sorry about that. I would have been excited as well. But just a little over a month to NHL 10 and that is looking to be awesome.

Yeah, no kidding! :D

Pesico= Plat Beast

Plat beast eh? Not even close to Hakoom. But funny thing, I used a year to get to 15 and soon, there will be about a month for my next 15, thanks to the Platinum Challenge:p

course as trophies obviously aren't revealed yet. Might contact Dagger for some imagedesigns soon.

?????????

Also I used your videos on youtube for Uncharted, they are brilliant quality for a camera.

D'ya mind if I send you a youtube friend request?

I suspect U2 to have online trophies so making the new videos might take a while, but they'll be great. :D

?????????

Also I used your videos on youtube for Uncharted, they are brilliant quality for a camera.

D'ya mind if I send you a youtube friend request?

I suspect U2 to have online trophies so making the new videos might take a while, but they'll be great. :D

I'll contact you "soon". Just wanted to tease a little bit:p

I'm also very satisfied with the quality. I didn't think it would be that good with a camera. Thanks btw:)

Just send a friend request on youtube. Also, send me a message if your username is different on youtube so I know who you are.

It might take a while yeah, but it will be fun times. Can't wait to play the game and work on the guide.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Trophyguide, map, videos, and more*

*Allready started planning my videos for that game. Just small details of course as trophies obviously aren't revealed yet. Might contact Dagger for some imagedesigns soon. I also might maintain a clan thread for Uncharted 2. More on that when I know more about the clansystem in the game.

I will be getting Uncharted 2 on release and will play it to death. So if you need any help let me know. I know you do excellent work on your own, but now with the multiplayer it might be good to have some active helpers/assistants :p

I will be getting Uncharted 2 on release and will play it to death. So if you need any help let me know. I know you do excellent work on your own, but now with the multiplayer it might be good to have some active helpers/assistants :p

Thanks. I'll be sure to let you know. Will play it to death as well.

I am looking forward to the uncharted 2 trophy guide! :D

I aim to please:)

With the Platinum Challenge being history, and a most pleasant result for myself, I'm wasting no time to move on. Yesterday, I opened up a new blog. Link in signature for those interested.

More importantly though, I have now opened up a new thread in the NHL 10 forum in which I'm organising a PS3T Team for the EA Sports Hockey League. If you want to participate, head on over to that thread to find out what it's all about.

With the Platinum Challenge being history, and a most pleasant result for myself, I'm wasting no time to move on. Yesterday, I opened up a new blog. Link in signature for those interested.

More importantly though, I have now opened up a new thread in the NHL 10 forum in which I'm organising a PS3T Team for the EA Sports Hockey League. If you want to participate, head on over to that thread to find out what it's all about.

Blog looks nice Pesico! Looking forward to seeing more info ;)