Rate the trophy difficulty  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.69

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll say a 3/10 only because of Minimalist. I had to use two different Youtube guides just to figure out how to do it, mainly due to the fact the very beginning part is pure white with no visual landmarks to help like the second half. I had to rely on sound a lot to guide me through that first part with the pond.

I didn't use a single guide or tip (except to get better clarification for the spaceman and rocketeer trophies, which were both embarrassingly easy to get) and was able to 100% this without any difficulty. Second game I have ever voted a 1/10 on. First was Walking Dead. Honestly surprised anyone voted higher than 2. I am no gaming snob/expert by any means either.

Had to give it a 4 because of the trouble I had with Minimalist. It seemed that no matter what, there would always be something to mess me up. In the area where you throw your second paintball, instead of landing like all my paintballs did up to this point, it decides to bounce every freaking time and end up landing on the ground below with no help to me. After around ten tries and this same thing happening, I finally just decided to take my chances and make a run for it across the rooftops. It worked, haha. About time too.

I voted 2. Found all the collectibles and got Minimalist without a guide for the most part. In fact, only the blueprint box trophies really required a guide for me.

By the way, Rocketeer/Spaceman were some of the most pointless trophies I've ever seen in a game. Not just one, but two trophies for a gameplay mechanic that wasn't ever used in the game. With so many other Easter Eggs and nooks and crannies to explore, those trophies just made little sense.

On the flip side, I really wish the sniper function could've been unlocked before finding all the balloons. What was the point of it? Can you even start a new game with everything unlocked?

I gave it a 2.

All the trophies are very easy except minimalist. I was finding it frustratingly difficult until I used a video guide and then I obtained it with only using 2 paint balls.

I enjoyed this game although it felt a little too short. Better than being too long I suppose.