Glory Moment - ONLINE EURO GLITCH!!!

szyszaczek

HI

I've found a way how to easily win online Euro cup.

You will need:

1. USB Pen Drive

Steps:

1. Win group and qualify to the quatter finals.

2. Quit lobby by pressing :circle: and quit to FIFA menu by pressing :circle:

3. Wait till all loading icons dissapear.

4. Quit game.

5. Copy purple save from FIFA folder that with Online tournament tag into youre pen drive.

6. Launch Euro 2012 online tournament.

7. Quit tournament so You loose whole tournament. Withdraw tournament? (just leave that You need start new one)

8. Start new tournament with the same team You qualifed to quatter finals.

9. Win the first game in stage group!

10. Quit Euro then Fifa back to FIFA menu.

11. Copy file FROM pen drive to PS3.

12. Launch game Euro 2012. In this stage U will see Youre one step closer to final after beating team from stage group.

13 repeat steps from 2-12 after getting Final won!. Trophy will pop in lobby.

Every time You loose stage game dont wory. Withdraw whole turnament and start new one. Win first game, copy file and continue.

Edited by szyszaczek

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going to win it legit, why use a glitch :think:

I admit that i'm crap at playing Fifa online it took me 7 matches just to win Path to the Cup trophy so if a way exists to win the Online Euro 2012 i'm listening.

I would love to win the tournament legit but i just can't see that happening after playing 3 matches earlier and losing 3-0, 5-1 and 3-0.

Well I dont have time to sit and mastering new teams. I am great Ultimate Team player and Manchester United. Only England is somehow good for me rest completly not my style of play. I just want 100% thats all. Not to show off only for myself.

Glitch is good because I don;t ruined other people path to trophy.

You still need win matches to glitch works.

I admit that i'm crap at playing Fifa online it took me 7 matches just to win Path to the Cup trophy so if a way exists to win the Online Euro 2012 i'm listening.

I would love to win the tournament legit but i just can't see that happening after playing 3 matches earlier and losing 3-0, 5-1 and 3-0.

Aww :). Im not too good at FIFA but I won the online world cup 2010 a good few times

Since winning 4 games in a row is such an impossible task for you why don't you just boost it.

I would love to boost it but as you enter against a random opponent it makes boosting nearly impossible unless you have loads of friends online at the same time and you get paired together

So i dont understand how this helps because you still have to win the 3 games or does this work if you lose and then retry with the USB or not?

EDIT: apologies i didnt read your post carefully enough. So as long as you get to the sudden death rounds then you can keep retrying as often as you like? Anyone else confirm this works? May have to give it ago, lost 3 finals now to people spamming lobbed through balls to klose.......

Edited by lukasaur

I dont know if it works in round group. Probably yes but I've started testing glitch from knock out.

Instead of playing quatter, semi and final with some FIFA pro You can just win 3 times with players from group.

When You loose You do not loose progress. Just re-enter completly new tournament. If You win. Copy back save from pendrive to ps3. And You will notice the 1st won game from group will be youre quatter/semi/final game.

What kind of pen drive? And where can I buy one?
- any USB stick will do mate you dont need anything special. I can also confirm this works 100% HAHA brilliant, OP i have not idea how you worked this out but thank you sir. Feel a bit cheap but i had got to the final 3 times already and was at controller breaking stages of rage :D. Also EA its about time your bugs work in OUR favour for once after 5 months of ultimate team disconnects :mad:

What do you do if you lose the first game after getting to the quarters then doing this? Do you go onto the second match or forfeit tournament and try again? Thanks alot mate I might do this

After starting the tournament again in the play off rounds if you lose it just quit and start again till you win the first game, then leave and copy the daved data back over the top of it. You still have to win same number of games just takes away the agony of sudden death ;)

People like szyszaczek is trying to help other people.

People who come here and write something like: "I did it legit", "It was easy", are not helping, they are showing off in a childish way.

Anyway, this trophy is a hell. We really hate online trophies/achievements, what the hell was EA thinking?

It's not only a skill question, but luck too. I'm fighting against EA server disconnections, users who are losing disconnections, laggers, cheats, etc.

Even with this glitch, I'm having lots of troubles :(