Rate the trophy difficulty  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.18

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have given this a 1.5/10.

Very simple trophies, no story related trophies, and no collectible trophies. The plat popped in chapter 7/13.

wow, that was fast, and how much time it takes to get the plat? Was a good game at least =P?

wow, that was fast, and how much time it takes to get the plat? Was a good game at least =P?

I'm not 100% sure, but it took me less than 5 hours. The trophies wont sync, so i can't check YGC. The game is beautiful, but for some reason i didn't like the game itself. I really can't explain why.

Voted a 1 because you can platinum this game without having to complete the story within 3-6 hours. Plus, all of the trophies are combat/technique based and there are no collectible related trophies.

Its a good idea to play local coop with 2-3 controllers or online coop as there are some areas where its impossible to advance through the level with 1 controller.

Overall, this is one of the easiest platinums on the PS3 but I'm very disappointed that the story is very short compared to its predecessor. But the soundtrack is awesome and it fits the Christmas holiday season very well.

The Trine series is definitely one of my favorite series in this generation of gaming.

I gave it a 2. To me, a 1 is a platinum trophy that requires hardly any effort or a plat that you get by just playing through the game. This plat requires a tiny bit of effort and you probably won't get it just by playing through the game (unless you specifically try).

Having said that, it's still incredibly easy. The good news is, it's a great game with beautiful visuals. So the 5 hours you spent getting this plat are well spent. It's a disappointing plat though. I'm not asking for Trine 1's plat (that was hard), but a little more effort would have been nice.

Edited by liquidsol