My friend Tusman got Dog of War legit with PSN Version this method requires PSN Version it's tested with disc and trophy glitched: win 50 matches of conquest as defender see these threads

http://www.ps3trophi...possible-4.html

thanks

IIdraqII

for finding this method

WARNING Partner must evacuate not leave REQUIRES 50 consecutive wins

Edited by P3hmo6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I meant was can you:

Buddy up in a lobby then go into the match?

Can you invite your friend whilst you're in-game and have them join that way?

or is there some other way of getting your friend into the game?

I apologise for all the questions but this game has been deemed unPlatinable for so long I want to check my information before deciding to give it ago.

Ok i understand, so choose a battle where your 2 factions are in conflict then the player who loose go in the match and if there nobody the second can join him, if accidently u join a random press XMB and leave because u cant leauve the lobby then, cant confirm if that count like u loose or not... i have not tested with invitations

watch tusman's trophies on psnprofiles.com NONE is this way earned 100% April upper game March & he has impossible 100% FIFA 10 & Burn Zombie Burn & If you go watch with PS3 you see tusman is synched trophies exact day he earned them

Sorry, bad choice of words :(. I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, I just want to know everything about this trophy so I can better understand why it's gone unobtained for so long and why Ubisoft have not been forthcoming with answers :(.

Ok i understand, so choose a battle where your 2 factions are in conflict then the player who loose go in the match and if there nobody the second can join him, if accidentally you join a random press XMB and leave because you can't leave the lobby then, can't confirm if that count like you lose or not... I have not tested with invitations

Thank you, that makes sense :).

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Sorry, bad choice of words :(. I wasn't accusing anyone of anything, I just want to know everything about this trophy so I can better understand why it's gone unobtained for so long and why Ubisoft have not been forthcoming with answers :(.

Thank you, that makes sense :).

I thnk ubisoft fixed this years ago but after DLC Patch was released they had Patch game & it was cost a lot & Why Trophy's how to obtain isnt changed it was required Patch But in-game changes can do with Publishing game on PSN so truly PSN Endwar is Patched version bc Publishing newer version game on PSN Store does not cost any money for patch

watch tusman's trophies on psnprofiles.com NONE is this way earned 100% April upper game March & he has impossible 100% FIFA 10 & Burn Zombie Burn & If you go watch with PS3 you see tusman is synched trophies exact day he earned them

This post makes ZERO sense at all, and not forgetting that mr. "tusman" doesn't even have his trophy card posted in his profile.

Edited by yewjhin

Like the other thread I can confirm that Dog of War trophy is possible now. Draq´s tip really works for me.

I and my partner dedeika_santos got the trophy this week. He got first, then I tried with disc version firts. Disc version didn´t unlock the trophy. Then I took digital version and at 50th win with same faction I got the trophy.

Thanks Draq to the tip.

Now I´m working on opfor trophy. Do you have any tips for this trophy. It´s really hard at hardcore difficulty. Deep strike don´t working on every match...

Terminator,

If you are not believing at this conquest just try it. It will take only 3 hours of your time and you will confirm this.

Edited by Reys
Please edit posts instead of double posting. Thanks.

What does 50 wins in a row have to do with dog of war???

Dog of war is win 10 games w each faction and a theater phase w each faction.

Sorry, I believe this is BS drummed up by him and his friends.

It doesn't, that's why it only works on the PSN version, they probably changed the requirements when the PSN version went live and never bothered to patch the disc version.

I'll buy it to check it out.

So I just need to win 50 in a row wo player 2 quitting or me exiting a lobby through the game.

Can player 2 be on the disc version?

50 conquest wins in a row, playing as defender, player 2 (disc version, in your case) should evacuate.

I'll probably test this method tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it'll work.

Just win 50 in a row. Doesn´t matter if attacking or defending. Just go with helicopters and your mate goes with 2 artileries and 1 riflemen.

You destroy them all and the mission ends. It will take less than 2 minutes for each match. I don´t know if evacuate works for winning counts.

Just do what I said and you get the trophy. Don´t change the faction...

And hi Jucabotas, ornitorrinco and DarkMaizena