Trophy Boosting Thread - 12vs12 Trophy (Read First Post!)

zeze

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanna try for the 12 vs 12 trophy tonight @ 12pm gmt-4 add me and when I get home from work will add you and try for the trophy. I dont think we need to play game just start one because all other trophies are popping as soon as you start game come on people we can do this.

I'm going to be trying to get the 12v12 on Saturday between 1PM EST and 3PM EST.

I'll try to invite as many as I can, but if you can DEFINITELY be on in this timeframe, post here or send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. For now I've sent PM's to people who have already posted their ID's to see if they can make it. I'll fill this list out until we reach 24 and hopefully we can all get it with ease.

Confirmed for June 12th 1PM EST-3PM EST:

Sweet-T310

Blessorship

Factone

jeffgoods

TriangleOffense

Hacksaw_13

Cocytean

It will be a public room, so anyone reading this can join, but everyone on this list will get a reminder PM from me on Saturday.

Edited by sweett310

Add me today and we can do this by tonight. It's almost 4pm Thursday now, so if anyone reads this in the next few hours and wants to get the trophy TONIGHT, I will be creating a 12v12 RANKED team play match.

Search for the game at 11pm EST. This will allow for just about 7 hours of time to accumulate the required number of participants. The odds don't seem that bad to be honest.

This should only take 2-5 minutes. I have a feeling that we only need to start the match, not complete it, as is the case with the Ryder Cup trophy, but I cannot 100% confirm that at this point.

Anyways, tonight at 11pm Eastern Time. See you there.

PSN ID: UMANGA

There is a matchmaking feature, they only hitch is people waiting long enough for the 12v12 game to fill

That's what we're trying to avoid. I was in a room for 40 minutes the other night and we got as high as 19 people and low as 3. It's super frustrating waiting on "randoms", so it's better to try to schedule a time a few days out so that everyone can make time in their schedules. Even if it's not 24, just getting a good looking number makes it easier for "randoms" to wait it out.

That's what we're trying to avoid. I was in a room for 40 minutes the other night and we got as high as 19 people and low as 3. It's super frustrating waiting on "randoms", so it's better to try to schedule a time a few days out so that everyone can make time in their schedules. Even if it's not 24, just getting a good looking number makes it easier for "randoms" to wait it out.

I picked up this game today so im down whenever you guys are going to try as long as im not working.

PSN: Hacksaw_13