|08-14-2013, 08:13 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Sub Events - Everything You Need To Know
Not a member yet? Have a question? Register now and let me know your concern. Thanks!
This guide is written to help with the missable trophy Sub-Event Superhero. It also includes details on all 102 sub events in the game and how to complete them.
In order to obtain this trophy, you must complete 90 sub events. Progress on this trophy does NOT carry over on a New Game+, so everything must be completed in a single playthrough. Jude's story has a total of 99 sub events while Milla's story has 97, and there are over 30 missable events, which leaves little room for error.
The guide will be broken down into the following sections.
- Missable Sub Events
- Sub Event Checklist
- Sub Event Details
The missable sub event section is written to be as spoiler-free as possible, so my advice if you're worried about this trophy on your first run is to just play through the game like normal while looking at the missable section only. Once you reach the final chapter and can access all areas, you can consult the other sections of the guide.
Last edited by greenzsaber; 10-07-2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep
|08-14-2013, 08:16 PM||#2 (permalink)|
This section will detail any missable events you'll need to be aware of as you progress through the story. It will also include a warning when you are nearing the cutoff point for a certain event.
Also, if you're having trouble accessing a certain event before the cutoff point, you might be missing a few party members. It's best to attempt these events when you have a full roster.
Fennmont (Jude's Story Only)
Sharilton, after Bermia Gorge
Sharilton, after Fort Gandala
Xian Du, after Labari Hollow
Xian Du, after Kanbalar
Last edited by greenzsaber; 09-06-2013 at 04:06 AM.
|08-14-2013, 08:22 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Do all the events listed before proceeding to the next area, or they will be lost.
Xailen Woods Temple
Kanbalar, Gaius Castle
Before the final boss
Last edited by greenzsaber; 08-31-2013 at 05:17 AM.
|08-14-2013, 08:26 PM||#4 (permalink)|
This section will include a checklist of all the sub events in-game. Go to the Event List in-game and under Sub Events, you'll find a list of all events. Both lists are presented in the exact order of this Sub Events list, so you can use it to easily figure out what events you haven't done yet.
Jude's Story Checklist - You can miss only 9 out of the listed missable events if you want the trophy
Milla's Story Checklist - You can miss only 7 out of the listed missable events if you want the trophy
Last edited by greenzsaber; 11-06-2013 at 07:17 PM.
|08-14-2013, 08:27 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Sub Event Details
This section will go over all the sub events in the game and how to complete them. They're listed from the earliest point you'll encounter them in the story. Be warned that it WILL contain spoilers.
Fennmont (Jude only)
#1 The Cycle of Rieze Maxia (MISSABLE)
1a. After Jude treats a patient, head to the Student Services building and to your left is a man sitting on a bench. Approach him.
1b. When you return to Fennmont in Chapter 2, you can get this event in Milla's story by going to the same spot described in 1a.
#2 Rumors About Jude (Jude only, MISSABLE)
1. After Jude treats a patient, head to the Student Services building and head to the teaching wing. Go to the very end for a scene.
#3 Spiritual Arte Failure (Jude Only, MISSABLE)
1. When you have to go to the research center, you'll have to pass through the research district. To your right are two men. Approach them for a scene.
#4 The Monster Lies
1. After completing the quest where you have to exterminate monsters by a lake, talk to the woman standing by the pillar.
2. Head to Aladhi Trail and go west to that same lake to fight a battle. Return to the woman for a reward.
#5 Fruit Seller
1. Talk to a man near the inn. He'll ask you to find a porange.
2. The porange is found in the basement of the storage shed in Hamil. Return to the man for a reward.
#6 The Legendary Flavor
1. Talk to a man standing at the bottom of some stairs. He'll ask for soda rice.
2. Buy soda rice from the food shop. Return to the man for a reward.
Nia Khera, first time
#7 The Myth of Maxwell
1. Talk to the man in white next to the merchant for a scene
#8 Something Tasty
1. Talk to the boy in front of the Kijara Seafalls entrance
2. Go to the Hamil Eastern district, and into the westernmost house in the area. Obtain the napple from the counter.
3, Return to the boy to complete.
#9 Offerings for Milla
1. Talk to the woman standing near the temporal stone shrine to the north.
2. Obtain Insect Husk from Spider (Culmar Trail) or Bee (Sapstrath Highroad)
3. Return to the woman for reward.
#10 Incoming monster
1. Talk to the man near the Nia Khera Spiritway entrance.
2. Head to the northeast region of Nia Khera Spiritway and defeat the monsters in the southernmost part of the area.
3. Return to the man for reward.
#11 Ivar the Shaman (MISSABLE, disappears after Sharilton gets attacked)
1. After getting the World Map, head back to Nia Khera and find Ivar in the northwest area. Talk to him for a scene.
Hamil, after getting the World Map and encountering Elize
#12 The People of Hamil (MISSABLE, disappears when you first enter Xian Du)
1. Once Elize joins your group and you leave Hamil, return to Hamil for this event
#13 Rappig, Rappig
1. Head to Nia Khera and talk to the pigs behind the vendor.
#14 The Message (MISSABLE, part 1 disappears after the coliseum events in Xian Du)
1. When you first enter Sapstrath Seahaven, there's a message board by the pillar on the left, approach it for an event
2. There's a similar message board when you get to Lakutam Seahaven, approach it for an event.
#15 Those Who Act in Shadow (MISSABLE, must be started before clearing Chapter 2)
1. Sleep at the Sapstrath Seahaven inn
2. After the events in Kanbalar, head near the inn for a cutscene (must be done before clearing Chapter 2)
3. In Chapter 4, head to the Talim Medical Center and talk to the guy in red. (If playing Jude's story, must be done after defeating the rogue soldier but before fighting Muzet. Milla can do this any time.)
4. Head to Nia Khera and talk to a man near the inn.
#16 The Amazing Bounty Hunter
1. Talk to the armored guy near the save point.
2. Head to the northeast section of Sapstrath Deepwood, then go through the southernmost part of the area. You'll see monsters in the next area. Defeat them and report back to the man.
#17 The Devil's Beasts
1. Talk to the guy sitting on some barrels near the save point.
2. You'll have to hunt down 6 fearsome creatures. Some of which you won't be able to reach until the very end. Their locations are listed below.
Dranzort (Tatalian Abyss, bottommost floor)
Folzam (Bermia Gorge - Northwest Region, before the Northeast Region entrance, climb the vines and it'll be at the top)
Schweiss (Xailen Woods center area, use Temple Entrance)
Gatrega (Xagut Floodmeadow, take the bottom left entrance from the northeast region)
Melanbron (Helioborg Fortress, area where you fought Volt)
Roparde (Old Vicalle Mine, first western area)
3. Report back to the man in Sapstrath Seahaven after all beasts are slain.
#18 Anticipated Reunion
1. Go near some sailors in the eastern area for a scene.
2. Talk to a girl near the merchants in Sharilton - East Market
3. Go to Aladhi Seahaven and head south of the save point for the last scene.
#19 The Femme Fatale
1. Talk to the girl in the southeasternmost area.
2. Obtain Poison Stinger from random encounters in Fort Gandala or from random treasures in Sapstrath Deepwood or Bermia Gorge.
#20 Special Delivery to the Inn
1. Talk to the sailor at the bottom of the steps in the northern area
2. Head to the Sharilton Inn and talk to the girl inside.
#21 Jet Black Feathers
1. Talk to a man on the western part of the east market area.
2. Trade him Jet Black Feathers, which are found from chests and random treasures around the world. Max you can hold is 255.
3. When you can give him 459 feathers he will disappear. Head to the bottom right part of Culmar Trail and fight a battle to clear.
#22 The Sad Salesman
1. Talk to the guy at the easternmost part of the central plaza.
2. Head to the southwest region of Sapstrath Highroad, climb the vines to reach the north branch, then head to the western area, climb the vines and defeat the monsters.
#23 The Clouds of Battle Begin to Stir (MISSABLE, disappears after Sharilton gets attacked)
1. In the central plaza, left of the save point, are 3 NPCs gathered. Approach them for an event.
#24 The Runaways (MISSABLE, disappears once you clear Chapter 2)
1. Speak to the boy near a wagon in the central plaza.
2. Once you get to return to Fennmont, head to the central plaza and speak to the girl at the bottom of the stairs leading to the equipment shops.
#25 Travel Protection
1. Head to the Lord's Manor gates area and talk to the girl wearing yellow in the eastern part of the circular area.
2. Head to Aladhi Seahaven and talk to the man near the boarding area.
#26 Pretty and Pink
1. Head to the Lord's Manor gates area and talk to the two girls wearing pink.
2. Find a Peachberry Blossom (random treasure from Bermia Gorge) and report back to them.
3. Find a Peach Elephant Tusk (random treasure in Royal Hunting Grounds) and report back to them.
4. Find a Pink Emerald (random treasure in Tatalian Abyss) and report back to them.
After clearing Bermia Gorge and returning to Sharilton
#27 Mystery of the Gorge (MISSABLE, must clear before finishing Chapter 2)
1. After returning to Sharilton and viewing the scenes that follow, go back to Bermia Gorge and head to the circular area where you fought Nameless Anomaly.
#28 A Life in Shackles
1. Go back to the western district in Hamil and enter the basement of the storage shed.
#29 The Shape of Our World (MISSABLE, must do #1 and #2 before finishing Chapter 2)
1. Talk to a man wearing yellow in the center of the Sharilton central plaza.
2. Go to the summit of Bermia Gorge, where the Devil Beast Folzam is. Report back to the man.
3. When you return from Elympios, head back to Sharilton and talk to the man.
#30 Military Secrets (Jude only, MISSABLE, disappears when Fort Gandala is cleared)
1. When the girls get kidnapped and you have to set off to Talys Road, talk to the NPCs east of the save point in the central plaza
After Fort Gandala, and Jude has to escort Milla alone to his hometown
#31 Teepo: Back in Action (MISSABLE, must do before taking the ship to Leronde)
1. Head to the Lord's manor and speak to Elize
#32 Cline and Driselle (MISSABLE, must do before the events in Kanbalar and Gaius Castle)
1. Head to the Lord's manor and talk to Driselle in one of the second floor rooms.
#33 Heavy Metal Collector
1. Once Leia joins you, head to the second floor of the inn and talk to a man in the middle room.
2. Find a Block of Quartz in the Felgana Mine and report back to him. Block of Quartz is found from breaking one of the rocks in the mine where you have to mash the X button.
Last edited by greenzsaber; 11-06-2013 at 07:14 PM.
|08-14-2013, 08:31 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Leronde, after Milla recovers and you reunite with Rowen and Elize
#34 Leia's Disappearance (MISSABLE, must be done before leaving for Lakutam)
1. After Milla recovers, one of your objectives will be to go to the inn. After going there, go back and speak to the woman holding a broom.
#35 Milla and Books (MISSABLE, must be done before clearing Chapter 2)
1. When you're ready to leave for Lakutam, you can head to the storage room in the clinic for a scene.
After reaching Lakutam Seahaven
#36 Sisterhood (MISSABLE)
1. Speak to the two ladies in yellow on the southern area.
2. After retaking Gaius Castle, you'll have to walk around alone for a bit. When you reunite with your party, walk away from the entrance to the throne room to trigger a scene between Jude, Leia, Milla, and Muzet.
3. After you get the ability to travel between Elympios and Rieze Maxia, head to Trigleph and go to floor 3 in the Rodo apartments.
#37 Milla's Pendant (MISSABLE, disappears when you clear Chapter 2)
1. When you first enter head near the stairs to the west to trigger an event.
2. After the events in Kanbalar, and your next objective is to go to the Mon Highlands, head back to Nia Khera and go to the field with the cow and rappigs. You fight a battle if playing Milla's side.
#38 The Topknot Master
1. Talk to the man in the northwest area
2. Find the Aifread treasure in the southwest region of the Royal Hunting Grounds. It's located in a tree and is directly south of the entrance to the next area. Report back to the man.
#39 Buried Treasure
1. Talk to the man near the accessory shop
2. Head to Sharilton and talk to the merchant selling antiques in the east market area.
#40 The Edge of the World (MISSABLE, must complete part 1 before finishing Chapter 2)
1. After watching the scene where the party is leaving Lakutam, head a few steps north of where the Milla's Pendant event took place for another scene.
2. After returning from Elympios, go to the same spot to trigger the next event.
#41 Alvin and Derrick (MISSABLE)
1. Return to Leronde and enter the clinic for a scene
#42 The Elder's Plea
1. At Leronde there will be old man standing near the inn. Speak to him.
2. Go to where you fought the boss of Felgana Mine. Make the offering at a hole in the wall. Report back to the man.
#43 Memories of Leronde
1. Go to the Leronde inn for an event.
2. After returning from Gaius Castle for the first time, head to the inn and examine the food to the left of the food vendor.
3. When you return from Elympios, head to the inn and examine the food again.
#44 Beat the Bandits
1. Talk to Leia's dad in the Leronde inn. He's by the food vendor.
2. Head to Old Vicalle Mine, head northeast from Voltea Woods to get there.
3. Go to the large western area in the south region and beat up the thieves there. Report back to Leia's dad.
#45 Orange Soup
1. Head to the central plaza from the Lord's manor. There will be a woman to your right. Speak to her.
2. Buy Orange Soup from a food vendor and report back to the woman.
#46 Rowen's Honor
1. Head to the Lord's manor area in Sharilton and approach the gate on the east side.
After reaching Xian Du for the first time
#47 The History of Auj Oule (VERY MISSABLE, must complete part 1-4 before finishing Chapter 2, and must complete part 5 before boarding the Zenethra)
1. When you first enter Xian Du, talk to the Karla by the red statue.
2. After completing Labari Hollow, head to the inn and talk to Karla, she'll be sitting on a bench to the right.
3. After the events in Gaius Castle, head to the Xian Du inn and talk to Karla on the 2nd floor
4. Immediately after the preceding event, head to the Xian Du coliseum and talk to Karla at the top of the stairs
5. During Chapter 3, after Gaius castle is retaken from the Elympians and before you board the Zenethra, head to the Kanbalar inn to find Karla.
#48 The Cause of Shifting Spirit Climes (MISSABLE, must do part 1 before finishing Chapter 2)
1. Head to the elevator that's near the entrance to the coliseum and speak to the woman on the next floor.
2. When you return from Elympios, talk to the same woman again.
#49 The Wandering Youth
1. Talk to the woman wearing a brown coat at the bottom right of the area.
2. Take the boat to Xagut Floodmeadow and head to the entrance to the next area. You should spot the brother sitting down. Talk to him.
#50 Spirit Clime Trouble
1. Head to Lakutam Seahaven and speak to the girl in the inn.
2. Go to Lakutam Highroad central region and go to the southwestern area. Fight the monsters by the pond and report back to the girl.
#51 Punish the Poachers
1.Talk to the lady in Xian near the entrance to the Royal Hunting Grounds.
2. Go to the north area of the Royal Hunting Grounds (enter it from Labari Hollow). Climb the vines to reach the high ground in the center of the area, then beat up the poachers. Return to the quest giver for reward.
Rewards: Horns, 5600 Gald
After completing Labari Hollow and returning to Xian Du
#52 Infiltrate the Research Center (MISSABLE, must complete before finishing Chapter 2)
1. Head to the lowermost level of Labari Hollow.
#53 Mother and Child (MISSABLE, must do part 1 before finishing Chapter 2)
1. In Xian Du, take the elevator to the southeast and enter the house ahead.
2. When you return from Elympios, go back to the same house in Xian Du.
3. Warp to Labari Hollow and head to the middle of the first bridge.
#54 The Aftermath (MISSABLE)
1. After meeting up with Yurgen and your next objective is to head to the Mon Highlands, enter the Xian Du inn.
2. Head to the Mon Highlands to get a Heart Herb from a random treasure, then go back to the inn.
#55 Potent Potions of the Kitarl Clan
1. Head to the coliseum and talk to the guy near the save point.
2. Find a Mysterious Bead from a random treasure in Mon Highlands, then report back.
#56 And the Winner Is... (MISSABLE, must complete before finishing Chapter 2)
1. Go the coliseum and speak to the MC at the top of the stairs.
Kanbalar, first time
#57 Runaway Rappig
1. After comforting Elize, go back to the Residential Ward - Plaza and speak to a woman in the center of the area.
2. Travel to Mon Highlands - Central Region, and approach the bottom left area (that's near the entrance to the southeast region) for a scene. Report back to the woman.
#58 Survival of the Fittest
1. Talk to the soldier standing by the entrance to the Mon Highlands.
2. Go to the central region of Mon Highlands and head to the nothern entrance. Beat the monsters blocking the path and return to the soldier.
#59 Real Talk
1. Stay at the Kanbalar inn
Xian Du, after escaping from Gaius Castle
#60 Jude's Substitute (MISSABLE if you don't do part 1 before ending Chapter 2)
1. Head to the Leronde clinic for a scene.
2. When you return from Elympios, head back to Leronde and approach the clinic for another scene.
3. Enter Felgana Mines, and head to the shaft 4 area. Go to the bottom left of the area (near a treasure chest) and a scene will play.
#61 Poetry and Dictionaries
1. Talk to the woman standing near some crates on the bottom right of Xian Du
2. Once you reach Fennmont, head back to Sharilton and speak to Driselle in the Lord's manor.
#62 Reawakened Memories
1. Enter Hamil for a scene
2. Head to Xian Du and approach one of the wagons on the bridge for a scene.
#63 Find the Villagers
1. Head to Hamil eastern district and enter the house to the very west (where you can find napples)
2. Enter Aladhi Seahaven
#64 It Does a Body Good
1. After completing "Find the Villagers", return to Hamil and talk to the NPCs outside the house where you took the previous quest.
2. Head to Nia Khera and talk to the farmer near the southern bridge.
3. Return to Hamil and talk to the NPCs
#65 The Mystery of Dodurians
1. The quest will be given immediately after completing "It Does a Body Good"
2. Head to Leronde Inn and speak to Warrick by the food vendor (must complete "Beat the Bandits" first)
3. Return to the quest giver in Hamil.
Last edited by greenzsaber; 08-25-2013 at 03:54 PM.
|08-14-2013, 08:31 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Chapter 2 Continued
After riding the wyverns and returning to Fennmont
#66 Professor Haus' Research (Jude Only)
1. Head to Fennmont and go to the student services building in the Talim Medical Center and head to the teaching wing. Near the end of the room there'll be a scene.
#67 Year End Sell-off
1. Head to the trading post from the central plaza (has four shops) and enter the 2nd floor. Talk to the woman to your right as you enter.
2. Give her a Meadow Crystal, found in random treasures in Barnauer Highroad.
#68 Doing Research for a Report
1. Enter the student services in the Talim Medical Center area and talk to the guy dressed in white at the very back.
2. Give him a Monster Fluid, steal them from Bog Ribbit and Bog Polwiggle in Arklund Quag.
#69 A Message to the Fortress
1. In the Fennmont central plaza, talk to the girl at the bottom of the steps leading to the save point.
2. Go to Barnauer Highroad and head east until you reach Fort Gandala. Talk to the guard standing by the gate.
After defeating Nachtigal and escaping Orda Palace
#70 The Library of Orda Palace
1. Go back to Orda Palace and warp to 3F.
2. Enter the door ahead and in the next area head to the southwestern room. It should be called 3F - Archives 1
3. Approach the bookshelves for a scene.
#71 Leia's Failure (MISSABLE, must complete part 1 before finishing Chapter 3)
1. Enter the main Talim Medical Center building and enter Examination Room 5 at the end of the Outpatient Wing.
2. Find Harmonica Grass in Arklund Quag (random treasure), head back to Examination Room 5.
3. Once you return from Elympios, head back to Examination Room 5 for the last event.
At Xailen Woods Temple
#72 Jiao's Demise (MISSABLE, must complete before taking a rest)
1. In Xailen Woods Temple, when you're asked to rest, head outside and talk to Agria and Presa.
#73 The Two Generals
1a. In Xailen Woods Temple, when you're asked to rest, head outside and talk to Wingul.
1b. If you missed the above, then when you return from Elympios, you can find Wingul in Kanbalar outside Gaius Castle.
After retaking Kanbalar and Gaius Castle
* Don't forget to go to the inn to finish "The History of Auj Oule"
#74 Jiao and Wingul
1. Before talking to Gaius and invading the Zenethra, talk to Wingul in the throne room.
#75 Monsters in the Cave
1. Head to the Kanbalar inn.
2. Go to the rightmost room on the second floor and talk to the hunter on the left.
3a. If playing Jude's story, you'll need to go to Nala Lava Tubes and kill a Fire Teagle.
3b. If playing Milla's story, you'll need to go through Kukhar Ice Caverns and kill two Aquadragons.
4. Both dungeons can be reached from Xailen Woods. Slay the target and report back to the hunter.
After destroying the Zenethra
#76 Soldiers Who Use the Spyrix (Jude Only, MISSABLE)
1. After the battle with Alvin in Hamil and you take control of Jude, go east to the forest area for a scene.
#77 In Dreams (part 1) (Milla Only, MISSABLE)
1. When you first gain control of Spirit Milla, head east until you reach Hamil. You may want to go to the western area first to activate a warp point.
2. Enter the storage shed in Hamil and watch the scene.
3. Head east to the forest area and fight a battle.
4. Enter the mayor's house.
#78 In Dreams (part 2) (Milla Only, MISSABLE)
1. From Hamil, head east and go back to where Aladhi Seahaven is.
2. Wander around until you see a scene with two men and a woman.
3, Head to the inn and talk to the woman, then stay at the inn.
#79 In Dreams (part 3) (Milla Only, MISSABLE)
1. Use the World Map to warp back to the western area from where you started out, or keep going west if you haven't done so.
2. Follow the path until you reach Nia Khera.
3. Head to the inn for a scene. You must head for the inn first thing as wandering around will trigger the next story event, causing you to miss this.
After the party reunites and you end up in Trigleph
#80 The Inventor King
1. Talk to the man outside of Balan's room in the 2nd floor of Rodo Apartments in Trigleph.
2. Give him Navi Metal. You can find it as a drop from enemies in Heliobord Fortress or the Gentleman enemies in the Ice Caverns/Lava Tube
#81 A Bold New Recipe
1. Talk to the man dressed in white outside Rodo Apartment in Trigleph.
2. Give him a Croquette Parfait. You can purchase it from the food vendor.
#82 The Spread of the Spyrix
1. Enter room 102 in the Rodo Apartments for a scene.
#83 Rumors of Elympios
1. Head to the northwestern area in 1F of the Rodo Apartments for a scene. Or if entering the apartment, turn right.
2. After returning to Rieze Maxia, return to the same spot where the first scene took place.
#84 Hunt Down The Shadow Stalkers
1. Head to the Trigleph Port and talk to the man to your left.
2. Enter Torbalan Highroad - South Region and go directly east. Defeat the enemies by the tree.
3. Return to the man at Trigleph Port for your reward.
#85 From the Position of Authority
1. Head to the northwest section of Trigleph Port and talk to the NPCs there.
#86 The Cycle of Elympios
1. After the scene where the party is leaving Trigelph, head to the center of the commercial district for a scene.
After clearing Helioborg Fortress
#87 The Otherworld Reactor Plan
1. Return to Trigleph and head to Floor 3F of the Rodo Apartments, then enter room 303 at the very end of the hall for a scene.
All events listed below will be available after you get the ability to travel between Rieze Maxia and Elympios
#88 The Origin of Spyrite
1. Simply enter Helioborg Fortress and you'll get a scene.
#89 The Devil Beast Attacks
1. Return to Helioborg Fortress. This is best done after event #88, as you'll end up near the elevator afterwards.
2. Take the elevator to floor 13F and head to the place where you fought Volt.
3. Defeat the Devil Beast Melanbron and the event will be done.
#90 The Gathering Miasma
1. Head to the Tatalian Abyss. It's west of the entrance to the Dimensional Breach.
2. To proceed you'll have to reveal an orange seal on the ground by finding a white floating crystal in the area, then dispel the seal by jumping from a high place and landing on the seal.
3. Descend to the bottommost floor.
4. At the last floor you'll face the Devil Beast Dranzort. Defeat it to clear the event.
#91 Gaius, the King
1. After returning from Elympios, head to the entrance of Gaius Castle for a scene.
(Note: If you didn't finish "The History of Auj Oule", you can supposedly get it by going through the rooftops then when you arrive outside the castle the scene will be available.)
#92 Balan's Bet
1. Speak to Balan on Floor 2F in Trigleph's Rodo Apartments
2. Head to Rusalle Highroad - North Region and look for a shining yellow spot in one of the grasses in the center of the area. You'll have to fight a battle afterwards.
3. Report back to Balan.
(Note: You might need to clear a specific event before this becomes available)
#93 Whither the Wyvern (MISSABLE, Do NOT do "Homing Instinct" before this event or it will be lost)
1. Head to Barnauer Highroad - Southeast Region, and wander around the central area of the map until a scene triggers.
#94 Homing Instinct
1. After doing "Whither the Wyvern", return to Xian Du and go back to the wyvern cages.
Last edited by greenzsaber; 09-30-2013 at 05:38 PM.
|08-14-2013, 08:33 PM||#8 (permalink)|
#95 Take Over Fort Gandala
1. Go to Sharilton and approach the Lord's Manor for a scene.
2. Enter Fort Gandala from Talys Highroad.
3, Proceed to the northern area and enter Control Room 02. Head to the bottom of the control room for a scene.
4. After the scene, warp back to the Fort entrance and reenter the fort. You'll have to fight 4 golems.
5. Report back to Driselle in the Sharilton manor.
#96 Love-Fevered Visions
1. Warp to Fezebel Marsh for a scene.
2. Warp to Trigleph and head to the center of the commercial district for a scene.
3. Enter the Lord's Manor in Sharilton for the final scene.
#97 The Aspyrixis (MISSABLE if you missed "Jude's Substitute")
1. After completing "Jude's Substitute", reenter the clinic to start the event.
2. Enter the Old Vicalle Mine and go to the north region. You'll find the boy at the large area to the west. Approach him and watch the scene.
#98 Muzet Attacks
1. Warp to Nia Khera and talk to the woman beside the merchant.
#99 Sustaining Anxiety
1. Go to Fennmont and rest at the inn.
2. After the first scene, go sleep at the same inn again.
#100 What Lies in Memory (Must complete "Reawakened Memories" and Mother and Child" first. MISSABLE if "Mother and Child" is failed")
1. After completing the prerequisite events, warp to Labari Hollow for a scene.
2. Head to the central region in Mon Highlands and proceed to the northern exit.
3. Go through the Silent Cave. There's a hole you can crawl through to get to the other side in the northern end.
4. Once you enter the next area the final scene will play.
5. While you're here, go east and check the back of a rock for an Aifread treasure. There's also a Mysterious Jewel you can get through a hole in the lower right part of the map.
#101 The Golden Mage Knight (Must complete "The Devil's Beasts" first)
1. Head to Fezebel Marsh, and at the very end of the area will be the bonus dungeon Magnus Zero.
2. Go through Magnus Zero and at the last area will be the Golden Mage Knight. Defeat him to complete the quest.
#102 The Lost Transcendental Ring
1. Head to the Xailen Temple and approach the golden object inside.
2. You'll need to find all 23 Mysterious Jewels scattered across the world.
* Hamil - you'll get this one automatically as part of the story
* Nia Khera - Check the northernmost house, it'll be in one of the drawers.
* Nia Khera Spiritway - Southwest Region, it's an Aifread treasure in the center of the map. It's attached to a rocky wall in a crevice.
* Culmar Trail - In the northwestern area there's a circular area that has an Aifread treasure in it. Along the path to that area there'll be a hole you can crawl through in the south. Through that hole there'll be a chest with the Jewel in it.* Talys Highroad - Southwest Region, head there by climbing a vine in the west area. It's an Aifread treasure perched on the rocky walls on the southeastern part.
* Leronde - It's on room 203 (leftmost room) of the inn. One of the drawers has it.
* Voltea woods - Northeast Branch, it'll be an Aifread Treasure hanging from a tree. Check the trees to you left as you enter the area and one of them will have it.
* Sapstrath Highroad - North Branch, head there by climbing the vines in the southwest region. It'll be in one of the trees in the higher ground in the northwestern area.
* Sharilton - Lord's Manor, check the vase in the bottom right area. It's behind all the sofas
* Barnauer Highroad - Southeast Region, head to the lower ground to the west. There's a hole near the vines you can climb to get back up. Go through it and the Jewel will be in the chest.
* Arklund Quag - Central Region. It's an Aifread treasure on a rock near a pond to the northeast.
* Royal Hunting Grounds - Central Region, it's an Aifread treasure on a rock in the center area. You need to climb a ledge to access said rock.
* Mon Highlands - North Branch, there's a hole on the lower right part of the map. Crawl through it and the Jewel will be in a chest.
* Xian Du - Enter Alvin's mother's house and check the drawers for the jewel.
* Old Vicalle Mine - North Region, there's a hole you can crawl through in the northeast area. The Jewel is in the chest.
* Xagut Floodmeadow - North Region, in the southernmost part of the map is a hole. Crawl through it for the jewel.
* Lakutam Highroad - Central Region, in the southwesternmost part of the map there'll be a hole. Crawl through it for the jewel.
* Kanbalar - Residential Ward, enter the only house that can be entered, and search the drawers.
* Trigleph - Rodo Apartments - 1F, check the plant that's on top of a drawer by a window.
* Helioborg Fortress - 14F, it's in the warehouse. You'll need to solve a block puzzle to get to it.
* Tatalian Abyss - B3F, when you reach the dead end in the northern area, turn area and an Aifread treasure will be to your right. Grab it.
* Torbalan Highroad Central Region - Defeat Veywind Eye, it'll be wandering in the eastern area.
* Rusalle Highroad North Region - Defeat Graddic Claw, it'll be just outside the entrance to Tatalian Abyss.
3. Return to Xailen Woods Temple and place all jewels in the golden ring. You'll have to fight the Azure and Crimson Servant. Defeat them to complete the quest.
Last edited by greenzsaber; 08-25-2013 at 03:58 PM.
|08-14-2013, 11:39 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Absolutely EPIC! Fabulous job!
My "Crazy Strike Bowling" Trophy Guide:
|08-15-2013, 12:26 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2012
Thanks a lot for this guide! Just one thing that I noticed today. In your missable event guide, you list under "Xian Du":