Rate the trophy difficulty...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.11

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a 6 for me

the hardest thing is to masterize all the parts of the gameplay

during my first walkthroughs, I did not play so well...did not think all the tricky parts were useful, but actually, when you try to achieve the hardest endings, you realize that everything has a purpose

I crushed the final boss of the 6th ending after two attempts only! So no need to rush > just learn how to play...and win!

It's a great game by the way, the best on Vita with GRAVITY DAZE imo

(plus the free DLC with new levels for online scoring!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Last boss was a real pain in the ass. I really hate the rear touch pad on games that require use of the face buttons AND touch mechanics. You need 3 hands to play. You're constantly rubbing the back of the Vita, and always taking your hands off the controls to use the touch screen. Makes the game very clumsy and cumbersome. I actually dropped the system a few times trying to transition my right hand from face buttons to touch pads.

Loved the art style and the music, took about 7-8 hours to 100%. Glad to be done with it. 6/10

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I gave it a 6.

Some levels took a lot of tries.

I was afraid to take on the last boss after reading the guide where it said it has four phases, but I was overly nervous in hindsight.

I referred to the strategy in the guide but fought my way through it my own way as opposed to my earlier plan to follow the tactics line by line.

What I want to say is don't get cold feet and believe in yourself 'cause you've already gone through getting 3 stars on 7-c.

• 1 year later...

Wow, you guys are harsh on this game?!? 4~7s??? (No offense but wow still) I taught it was actualy a fairly easy game, definitely not worth a 1 but at least 2. The only hard things to do is getting a 3★ on 9-C because the boss is extremely annoying to dodge and the last boss, who is an actual challenge, and isn't even that hard if you have maxed health/ink, which you really should have at this point, unless for some crazy reason you went into that path first O.o?