Rate the trophy difficulty.  

524 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_95.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 9.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45
Updated average.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with a 9, 'cuz even after not playing SF for nearly 10 years and picking up SFIV due to it looking so damn good, I got 40 trophies fairly easily.

I hate how Capcom made so many trophies dependent on each other... unless you get all the "finish challenges" trophies, you won't get "beat all challenges", nor will you get the "title/icon master" trophies.

And, I just don't have the thumbs to complete Hard, and even some of the Normal, Character Trials... Chun-Li's Normal, once done with it, just about made my thumbs numb. The Gold Standard is another one I don't think I'll ever get... only need to get Gold medals in about 8 of the 50 Challenges, but those are sooo hard.

Funny enough, Legendary Champion was easier... plus I got a HOME t-shirt, lol.

i got to be honest. when i set my mind to a game and getting its trophies, i get them quick. this is going to take months. I am at about 180 and online battles 143 wins and I have to hit 500 battles for 1 of the trophies. I also need 501 wins to get a specific title to get the title trophy.

capcom was really gay about these trophies, they are going to either take way to long, or i'm going to loose interest in the game due to the difficultly of trophies.

i got to be honest. when i set my mind to a game and getting its trophies, i get them quick. this is going to take months. I am at about 180 and online battles 143 wins and I have to hit 500 battles for 1 of the trophies. I also need 501 wins to get a specific title to get the title trophy.

capcom was really gay about these trophies, they are going to either take way to long, or i'm going to loose interest in the game due to the difficultly of trophies.

lol maybe not, I am just about to hit my 500 and 501 title then it's 100% Challenge mode for me. NO MORE ONLINE yay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
To everyone rating this game a 9 and below, what are you considering a 10? a game that actually is impossible to platinum? (like technically)

This is a 10.

No way in hell would I consider this a 10. So far the only game I consider a 10 is GTA IV because online is a pain.

At first I when I tried the TRIAL challenges I gave it a 10. That being said, after a bit of practice I found them A LOT easier. I completed most of the NORMAL TRIALS in about 8 hours or so. The HARD trials I will admit are harder but they're by no means "impossible." Practice makes perfect. And I assume most people give up easily. It's all about learning to cancel.

I honestly think that the hardest trophy will probably be getting gold medals on all challenges (NORMAL/HARD Time Attack mainly)

I'm not that good online but 501 wins is definitely reachable and most trophies are offline anyways (I think).

I gave it an 8.

• 2 weeks later...