Ancient Temple Zone 2, Missing 1 part

Knightedrik

Been replaying this level for hours. Can't find this last part I need for platinum. It's got to be here but I'm just not seeing it. This is driving me crazy. I've searched everywhere.. tilted the camera angle to every possible direction. Even searched off screen areas like above the top of the screen in the hallways. Does anybody have any clue where the hell this is?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I've been thru this another 25 times. I firmly believe that this part does not exist. After checking other forums, and even the xbox forums, people everywhere are having the same exact problem. Which means that this game's platinum is glitched. I guess all we have to do now is wait for the patch. Sigh... jesus christ.:mad:

Omg, I've been thru this another 25 times. I firmly believe that this part does not exist. After checking other forums, and even the xbox forums, people everywhere are having the same exact problem. Which means that this game's platinum is glitched. I guess all we have to do now is wait for the patch. Sigh... jesus christ.:mad:

1.01 didn't fix the problem?

No, I installed 1.01 before I even started playing the game. Was thinking maybe I had a bad install or something.. but like 20,000 other people are having the same exact problem right now.. so I guess ALL our installs cannot be bad. I don't know what else it could be other than it's simply not there. I'm actually going thru this level over and over and over right now. If by some miracle I find it.. I will post its location. But, I'm about 99% sure it's glitched.

Hey everyone,

Gary Napper here, from the Spare Parts team. It looks as though some folks are having trouble finding the last ship part, which we know is a big deal for all of you trophy hunters out there. The team is going to take a look over the weekend to see if we can find any issues, and I should hopefully have an update for you on Monday. We hope you are enjoying the game!

Gary

Hey everyone,

Gary Napper here, from the Spare Parts team. It looks as though some folks are having trouble finding the last ship part, which we know is a big deal for all of you trophy hunters out there. The team is going to take a look over the weekend to see if we can find any issues, and I should hopefully have an update for you on Monday. We hope you are enjoying the game!

Gary

Thx ;) hope fix this soon. I miss only this part for platinum :dance: Game is great

Edited by Neme

Hey everyone,

Gary

If only every dev team was as cool as this! Thanks, Gary! Awesome game, btw! Any plans for a sequel?

Hey everyone,

Gary

Thank you Sir! Definitely enjoyed it!

this is really sad , either we delete everything and start over and get the plat offline ( coz patch 1.01 is what making this glitch !! read here .. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/spare-parts/89696-i-found-sultion-ancient-temple-2-zone.html ) or we keep on going and enjoy the online until they fix it !! really a big dilemma !! :p , no , really its !! :(

this is really sad , either we delete everything and start over and get the plat offline ( coz patch 1.01 is what making this glitch !! read here .. http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/spare-parts/89696-i-found-sultion-ancient-temple-2-zone.html ) or we keep on going and enjoy the online until they fix it !! really a big dilemma !! :p , no , really its !! :(

Well.. I thought about doing that.. just erasing my save data and making a second run thru the game.. But, I decided I would wait until Monday and see if this Gary guy sticks to his word. Besides, I'm having a blast playing Mass Effect 2 at the moment.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/9/Knightedrik.png