Quick Battle Title List/Details

dite

I hated having trouble with finding missing titles, so I'm making a spreadsheet with information on each title.

Most of the earlier ones probably aren't needed, but I'm listing them anyway because it's not always clear where to look. (Earlier today, I realized I was missing the "Apprentice Grappler" title--page 1, #19)

I chose Beginner and New Opponents first, and there was nothing--it said I beat all the beginner. But, while I thought it meant ones you beat, not just never fought, I wasn't 100%, so I refreshed that for a while. Never found the one I was missing.

Then, I kept the New Opponents first, and got 3 wins. Refreshed a few times. Got my 5-win streak, refreshed a few times. I think went to 9 wins to be safe, but didn't find it.

Then, I went to Intermediate, where I found it after refreshing ~10 times. Then, had to keep refreshing because I passed over it.

Wasted a lot of time, so I thought I'd make it easier, just in case.

It has the Title number (just divide by 24 to get the page #), Title, Rank, Area, and just in case you want them, the Name and Style. The "Etc." section will tell if you need to meet Win Streak conditions.

It's still being worked on (I've finished the first page of titles): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoF-Kli1jlDcdDluZE1fLTN1bl9SS3BzZWNYQ29YaXc

Just thought I'd put it up in case people want to see. If you want to help, let me know and I can make you an editor (if you want and have a google account), or you can just send me info and I'll put it in.

I kind of want to keep it in order, so the higher levels won't be up till later. But, I may make a separate spreadsheet with important ones. And just add them to the main one when I get to them.

Just a couple of notes:

- I'm using "a Patrolkos" for Alpha, and "Pyrrha O" for Omega.

- The Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced levels are E5-D3/D2-B5/B4-A1.

- New Opponents First/Green name only means you don't have the title. If they beat you, they'll still count as new.

- new: An opponent, theCursed, appears twice. In both times, he uses the Ezio Auditore style and he's from Europe. He's in the Intermediate as a C1 w/ the Raving Eagle title. Then again in Advanced as an A3 w/ the Master of Grappling title.

Edit: It's now completed through page 8. I'm updating it while I work on the quick battles, so I'll be working on the last two within the next two days (I already have all 12 of the very last type, but only some of the 3 types before it).

Edited by dite

I knew it was generally easy to end up getting them all, so I didn't think it'd be used by lots of people.

But, I realized, it bugs me when there's a missing title in a page - especially when it's the only one left on a page. If there's anyone like me, it'd help them find it more quickly.

Then again, it's probably more noticable to me because I usually fight advanced enemies until I get angry, then fight the easier ones, so I look for the ones I miss in the first pages.

• 5 weeks later...