Cross-save question

can someone please put my mind at ease here.

ok i started both the ps3 and the vita version, thing is i earned about 4 trophies in the ps3 version. so if i use the cross save feature thing on the vita will the trophies still automatically pop on the ps3 version? or do i have to do earn the ps3 trophies manually? im worried i mean REALLY worried :pout:

can someone please put my mind at ease here.

ok i started both the ps3 and the vita version, thing is i earned about 4 trophies in the ps3 version. so if i use the cross save feature thing on the vita will the trophies still automatically pop on the ps3 version? or do i have to do earn the ps3 trophies manually? im worried i mean REALLY worried :pout:

Ok so whatever trophies youve earned will pop when you use the cross-save. So if you platinum the ps3 version and then cross-save to your vita, all the trophies will pop on your vita, youll have the vita platinum in like two minutes.

ONCE your platinum is attained. cross save, and your vita will pop the platinum in under a minute. mine personally, took 44 seconds to pop on the vita.

my plat save popped my vita plat in under a minute according to my vita stamps. which is extremely quick, the ps3 on the other hand pops the platinum on cross save a lot slower, from my experience.

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

ONCE your platinum is attained. cross save, and your vita will pop the platinum in under a minute. mine personally, took 44 seconds to pop on the vita.

my plat save popped my vita plat in under a minute according to my vita stamps. which is extremely quick, the ps3 on the other hand pops the platinum on cross save a lot slower, from my experience.

if i plat the game first on vita will the trophies pop in my ps3 also?

• 2 weeks later...