|08-20-2012, 09:38 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Apartment Upgrade Locations
All banners and cool stuff by JoBot 8000
Throughout Hong Kong there are hidden vendors that sell improvements for your apartment, note that these are purely cosmetic and don't count towards any trophy. In each district you get an apartment as you progress through the story, each apartments upgrades are in their respective districts and only appear once you've progressed far enough in the story to unlock the apartment.
Use the map and the descriptions below and you'll have a pimped out apartment in no time!
Those are all found in the Night Market area not far from your first apartment, I just did a circuit of the area and found these easy enough.
1. Air Conditioner ($4620) - Standing next to a wall behind some stalls
2. Brand New Bed ($5000) - Inside a tented stall
3. Pet Bird ($1200) - Has a stall made up with birdcages on tables around her
4. Massive Sound System ($9550) - Down the western alley that cuts through Night Market
5. Sofa Set ($14000) - This guy is right by the waterline, the easiest way is to follow the highway all the way along and just before the turn at it's furthest east point you'll see a little turn off on the left. Once you get down turn left, and under some covers right next to the sea wearing blue overalls is our man.
6. Coffee Table and Rug ($7200) - This is an easy one to find, head to the K-Bar (on the map it's the karaoke bar in central), down the stairs is a man in a red shirt with a waistcoat. Simples.
7. Dragon Tapestry ($3000) - A man in a black suit just inside the small shopping mall area directly northeast of the words Wah Fi Storage on the map, and below the clothing store.
8. Ancient Vase ($8000) - When you reach the area shown on the map you'll need to get higher to the levels with the walkways over the road and the row of red flags. Up there you should see a building with "TorExv" written in big red letters, next to that building and directly opposite a walkway is a small gap between buildings. In there is a woman stood next to an elevator playing with her phone, that's our dealer.
9. Fish ($850) - An easy one, he's just opposite the car salesman.
10. Hot Tub ($25000) - Once you wake up after your first night in the fancy house head down the drive and look left. You should see the speech bubble straight away, if not he's across the road and a short way down the little alley.
11. Tropical Plant Service ($1200) - In the alley right next to the last salesman, as you walk down it you should see a red house on your right. Next to this house is the lady we need.
12. Idol of Guan Yu ($4000) - Where the marker is on the map above is a house that has a health shrine on the upper floor. Under the health shrine and just next to the carpark is a man flogging this.
13. Giant Movie Poster ($250) - Right next to where the giant freeway breaks into three (coming from the south).When you can see the large blue signs for North Point and Kennedy Town look to the east. Ducking down in the corner of a few shop windows is our man.
14. Strange Idol ($12000) - Head to the apothecary shop on the map, go south from there and you'll see a building with a staircase either side of it, go up the southern stairs, up there is a lady parting with a family heirloom, enjoy.
15. Awesome Pet Bird ($3000) - Down near the ports is a little market area, this stall has birdcages on it and is just west of the Massage parlour.
16. Stolen Art ($5200) - Keep heading west from the bird lady whilst looking out to sea so you can see the boats. You should see two double decker floating houses soon enough, one is pink the other is light blue. Round the back of the light blue house leaning against the wall is a man in a black suit with some dodgy artwork.
Love Video Game Music? Check out the VGM Quiz!
Check out my reviews and random other gaming thoughts! Xander45's Gaming Reviews
Last edited by Xander45; 09-14-2012 at 07:23 PM.
|08-20-2012, 10:12 AM||#3 (permalink)|
It's actually a woman, can't remember exactly where it is in the market but she's not hidden away.
You should see her from a distance, she's got a load of birdcages on the tables near her.
|08-20-2012, 11:01 AM||#5 (permalink)|
I'll keep my eye out from now on and try to give as detailed description as possible as to where to find these guys, I'll update the OP as and when.
|08-20-2012, 05:40 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
|08-20-2012, 05:50 PM||#7 (permalink)|
|08-20-2012, 08:16 PM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
I found this on the xbox achievements site
Sleeping Dogs Safehouse Upgrades
1 Air Conditioner: Cost $4620 located in North Point inside the Night Market.
2 Brand New Bed: Cost $5000 located in North Point inside the Night Market.
3 Pet Bird: Cost $1200 located in North Point inside the Night Market.
4 Massive Sound System: Cost $9550 located in North Point inside the Night Market.
5 Sofa Set: Cost $14000 located at the Central Docks.
6 Coffee Table and Rug: Cost $7200 located at the K-Bar in Central.
7 Dragon Tapestry: Cost $3000 located in Central
8 Ancient Vase: Cost $8000 located in Central.
9 Fish: Cost $850 at Kennedy Town Docks.
10 Plant Service at Your Place: Cost $1200 in Kennedy Town.
11 Hot Tub: Cost $25000 in Kennedy Town at Sun Yat housing.
12 Idol of Guan Yu: Cost $4000 in Kennedy Town.
13 Giant Movie Poster: Cost $250 in Aberdeen.
14 Strange Idol: Cost $12000 in Aberdeen.
15 Awesome Pet Bird: Cost $3000 at Aberdeen Docks.
16 Stolen Art: Cost $5200 at Aberdeen Docks.
There are alot lol
|08-20-2012, 10:40 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
No longer available