Completionist Question

I've been wanting to get this trophy.

I got glitched in the armory part where I can't go back in again because of someone online exploiting it.

So what I did was, I tried to do it in offline co-op. I managed to complete and turn in the Super-Marcus Sweep mission. Basically, it means that I've already finished every mission in this DLC.

But no trophy was popping out. Can someone please help me? Thank You.

All you can do is start a new playthrough on either Playthrough 2 or 2.5 but if you're already on 2.5, your only option is to delete your save and start over :(.

If you haven't already, checkout my save file repair thread for info on how to avoid this happening again (The link's in my signature) :).

All you can do is start a new playthrough on either Playthrough 2 or 2.5 but if you're already on 2.5, your only option is to delete your save and start over :(.

If you haven't already, checkout my save file repair thread for info on how to avoid this happening again (The link's in my signature) :).

Is that not always your solution? This happened to me a while ago. I just quit the game, and etered it again. I could then complete the mission. Don't know if it works everytime, but it's worth a try :D

By all means try that method but the only sure fire way to dump this glitch when all else fails is to start over, either on a new playthrough or a new character ;).

PS: I've added that solution to my guide with full credit given.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

It's effectively Playthrough 3 but you don't get a Playthrough 3 option on the main menu so you have to select Playthrough 2 to Access it. You only gain access to it after killing the end of game boss for a 2nd time: Playthrough 2 - Borderlands Wiki - Walkthroughs, Weapons, Classes, Character builds, Enemies, DLC and more!

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typos.