Rate the trophy difficulty...  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.09

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 2 weeks later...

You know it's sad that people vote without even unlocking all the modes of the game. Games ideally should be rated by ppl who have obtained the platinum, but if that criteria cannot be met, at least they should have played long enough to be able to attempt every trophy, cause the difficulty score is not supposed to represent the scale of difficulty to get most trophies, but rather that of getting ALL trophies, and I believe that my 9 rating was too generous. I should have rated it a "10" because of 2 trophies:

1) what a sharpshooter

2) spinball wizard

The 1st one requires you to shoot 6 moving targets at their very center with only 1 bullet per target given to you. Insanely difficult. Good luck with that one.

The 2nd trophy has only 5 ppl on the leaderboard, and I asked the top person with more than 70,000 pts what round did he reach? He said, round 21 or 22. So even he needed 8 or 9 more rounds to reach round 30 that rewards you the trophy and he is far away from all the other 4. I've only reached round 6. The timer starts beeping mad in your ear as early as round 4.

So, gentlemen, please attempt every trophy before rating this game a 7. I can live with a "1" cause at least I would take that as a sarcastic humorous vote out of frustration, but a 7 is just not realistic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not voting yet but this is definitely a hard platinum.

The 6 bulleyes trophy is difficult but doable, but I find getting the gold scores is a right pain in the derrier, since realistically you need to never miss so that your multiplier stays high. The later levels this gets very hard and other ones are pretty hard too.

I'd guesstimate an 7-9 for now

no, gold scores are easy if you found the showstoppers in ever map, i hit the score always before ending the scene

the challenges are actually the toughest here, especially if the coordination is poor, like the bowling & 6 bullet shots

voting 7

Edited by D_E

HAHAHA...THIS PLAT IS A 10!!!!!!!!!******

Anyone who disagrees or votes lower than a 10 i want to see your name in the top 10 of the ROBOTOSPHERE CHALLENGE SCOREBOARD...because that is where you need to be in order to get the SPINBALL WIZARD TROPHY LOL...that means probably less than 10 people have the platinum for this game...anyone else probably hacked the trophy or for some reason decided to get this offline and the score never showed up for the challenge...:whistle:

Before you vote how about you play a round or 2 on the roboshpere game...the memorization and matching game is quite possibly even too difficult for a demi god once it reaches the higher levels...:cool:

The only way to get this trophy is if the game decides to show you mercy in a random play through with things easily matched close to each other for shooting...

NOTE:...i made it in the top 15 and only made it to round 25...good luck;)

Edited by Stargaze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i give it an 8/10 i just platinum it.The hardest trophy is the HOME RUN get 5 home runs in 5 pitches,what i did was tape my move controller to a baseball bat ,stand close to the tv to get it is a GREAT PS MOVE GAME:dance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Geez, why did Sony shoot themselves in the foot by releasing such terrible games to coincide with the release of the move? I platinumed TV Superstars, and that was awful (especially the commercials and the Home Improvement show). This sounds like more of the same, and worse! Thank you for creating this thread, because as much as I love Move, I am going to pass on this game. Not even one person is in the Maximum Clubs for this game!

Platted this last week. I scored this a 6. Honestly, I didn't find it as difficult as many have been saying. Sure, the robo-sphere and bowling challenges were difficult, but there are many other games I would consider way more difficult that are rated less (Motorstorm 2, Batman AA). As far as the career and score attack modes, once you memorize the pattern and make good use of the shockwave and rampage towards the end of each scene, it isn't too hard to get over 1,000,000 points on any given scene.

Anyone who disagrees or votes lower than a 10 i want to see your name in the top 10 of the ROBOTOSPHERE CHALLENGE SCOREBOARD...because that is where you need to be in order to get the SPINBALL WIZARD TROPHY LOL...that means probably less than 10 people have the platinum for this game...anyone else probably hacked the trophy or for some reason decided to get this offline and the score never showed up for the challenge...:whistle:

Before you vote how about you play a round or 2 on the roboshpere game...the memorization and matching game is quite possibly even too difficult for a demi god once it reaches the higher levels...:cool:

The only way to get this trophy is if the game decides to show you mercy in a random play through with things easily matched close to each other for shooting...

I know this is an older post. I made it to round 31 and was ranked 15 on robotosphere. Of course these rankings change as more people win...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually dissagree. I was at #1 for quite some time, and I still only thought it was a 9

• 3 weeks later...
I actually dissagree. I was at #1 for quite some time, and I still only thought it was a 9

The game difficulty is random...some playthroughs are very easy...i remember i made it past level 20 in one of my first playthroughs and thought this is a cake walk...then after some playthroughs i could barely get past level 15...you have to be on your toes for the easy playthroughs...:cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This game was awesome. I rated this an 8 because of the Spinball Wizard trophy! Otherwise i would've gave it a 6. That damn trophy gave me fits for awhile. It's so random, but once you get the pattern your most effective with you'll get it. It's 30 levels and 3 different categories, so you'd figure they split it up with 10 a piece.

Though it doesn't, you'll get one category way more than the other. So, just hope it's the one your good at! Other than that the rest of the trophies are doable and fun.

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 9. Although I had to retry Robotosphere a lot of times I never got frustrated like other games I play. I found this game really fun and a must for move owners. I do have 1 trophy to get, the shoot 6 bullseyes with 6 bullets until the platinum so I'm breaking all the rules by voting.

Hardest trophy has to be spinball wizard, funny how when I first started, I hated matching the symbols and the numbers but loved the target round, but by the end it was vice versa. Like someone else said just call each symbol a name and you cant go wrong.

The story and star mode was pretty easy, just use a rampage when you have a highish multiplier and I found if you use it in a deleted scene you get shit loads of points.

Baseball was easy, hold the (bat) at an 10 to 4 angle and swing, bowling was frustrating but try and aim at the front pin with half the ball with good pace. I restarted if I didnt get strikes in the first 2 rounds.

City Seige was cool, now for richoshet hotshot, hopefully it'll be a breeze