Genki Bowl VII DLC trophies

Yoda91192

Hey guys, I just tried comparing trophies with my friend, and the Genki Bowl dlc trophies are added into the list. For those of you who don't know, Its dated to be released sometime next month.

Cooked To Perfection (Bronze) - Roast 50 peds with the cars flamethrowers (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).

Get off my Back (Bronze) - Destroy 5 chase vehicles (in a single instance of Super Ethical PR Opportunity).

Stick the Landing (Bronze) - Land on Magarac Island (in Sad Panda Skyblazing).

Cat on a Hat Tin Roof (Bronze) - Kill all of the rooftops mascots (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).

Flame On (Bronze) - Fly through all of the rings (in a single instance of Sad Panda Skyblazing).

Feeding Time (Bronze) - Throw 5 mascots into the water (in a single instance of Apocalypse Genki).

Murder in the Jungle (Bronze) - Finish both instances of Apocalypse Genki.

Storm the Yam (Bronze) - Destroy a mouse ATV during Sexy Kitten Yamgasm.

C-C-C-Combo Breaker (Bronze) - Cause $150,000 worth of damage in a single Sexy Kitten Yamgasm combo.

Genki Bowl Champ (Silver) - Complete all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII.

Edited by Yoda91192

I wonder why most of the DLC packs released recently only give you bronzes and maybe some silvers. Never any golds anymore.

Maybe because it would otherwise limit the number of trophies a DLC has. I remember the Fallout 3 ones did have golds, but they never had more than five trophies in total.

As for the list... looks interesting, but of course we don't really know what those game modes are yet.

• 4 weeks later...