Hidden Trophies - Collaboration

Pesico

The Hidden Trophies in Ridge Racer

Big thanks to Kahuna for finding them all. [Source]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1366/ock.jpgGift from Beyond (B)(H)

You received the Devil's Gift and now Ridge Racer and Reiko took on a whole new look...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1366/ock.jpgExorcist (S)(H)

You beat the legendary Devil Car in all races.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1366/ock.jpgDivinity (S)(H)

You beat the legendary Angel Car in all races.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1366/ock.jpgParting Gift (B)(H)

You regifted the Devil's Gift to another racer on PlayStation Network.

For how this stuff works, check out this thread by magmar126.

Some of the things we tried:

- Sliding backwards over the finish line in 1st place [Pesico]

- Viewing all "messages" when unlocking customizations on the cars [Lazarisk]

- Hosting an Online game [Lazarisk]

- Win 5 races in a row in online battle [Dragon_Rider]

- Watchet the staff credits [Pesico]

- Changed the DJ voice to Ms. Default [Pesico]

- Doing a whole lap the "wrong way" [Dragon_Rider]

- Using single, double and triple nitros in one race [Dragon_Rider]

- Win a race with cockpit view (with and without using nitrous) [magmar126]

- Won on all tracks in ad-hoc mode [magmar126]

- Won using Manual Transmission [magmar126]

- Won while using every upgrade [magmar126]

- Watched all 3 courses + replay data in Media Player [magmar126]

- Been a member of all 4 teams [magmar126]

Edited by Pesico

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this idea of collaborating, to figure out the hidden trophies.

So far, I've completed about 65% of the game, and those trophies still remain hidden. I thought maybe viewing all the "messages" when unlocking customizations on the cars (as in Ridge Racer 6) but no. Tried hosting an online game, but no.

I'm at a loss...

Will let you know if I figure any of them out.

I had a little browse through some Japanese wiki's and comments, they are in same situation as us.. 4 unknown hidden trophies. because of this there are 'claims' the trophies will be future DLC. but I'm not sure... good luck guys! i will be getting this after my plat in tennis :)

Edited by Reinachii

I had a little browse through some Japanese wiki's and comments, they are in same situation as us.. 4 unknown hidden trophies. because of this there are 'claims' the trophies will be future DLC. but I'm not sure... good luck guys! i will be getting this after my plat in tennis :)

If thats the case, this better be free DLC, as no game has ever need DLC to plat before!! I'm sure Sony wouldnt of let them do it.

Reinachii, dont surpose you found anything out on "Been around the block". We're having issue with it was wondering if they'd unlocked it?

Yeah. Same problem, met conditions but trophy didn't pop, they said maybe its linked to the hidden somehow, OR bugged.

Also, someone stated they felt it impossible for the hidden to be DLC as the game has been in Japan for 5months*?

It's a race to figure them out first. I'll keep you guys updated if needed, just leave me a pm.

I'll also check back here once a day :) good luck!

hey it says in the small print when u download the gold pass on playstation store. By purchasing this content,you can download these above items from the playstation store as they become avalible through march 31st you will need to download the items separatley as they become avalible . so i guess 1 track and 1 car for now the rest will follow

Any thoughts on this? New race mode for example? New tracks cars etc, maybe the hidden are future DLC?

Thanks for the input Reinachii. It's got to be something special, because when we have loads of people that have the majority of the trophies, most of the game should have been figured out by now. DLC or an update to the game could maybe be the only possibility, but even that is weird. Good luck to you to.

I sent a message to the community manager on Facebook asking if around the world is glitched also asking if the hidden trophys are dlc related.

Nice. Hope he/she gets back to you.

Hmm, you know how theres a clock and time on the title screen if you press L and R together.

Well i though what if it's got some kind anniversary trophy like Lost Planet 2.

So i signed out the PSN and changed the date on the Vita to next year.

Now heres the part that made me go hmm, the date and time on Ridge Racer is still correct i.e. today.

This made me think that maybe there is one for how long youve owned the game, but it checks login date with there servers.

Well just an idea, we'll have to wait to see if it is or not lol ;)

I can speak some Japanese, and I've been browsing some of their forums and guides, but can't find anything related to the Hidden Trophies. It seems the only people who know what these are, are the good people at Namco-Bandai.

It's hard to believe that these trophies would be so well hidden on such a simple racing game...

Also, I still need the trophy for Friend of Foe - so feel free to add me, and we can do some racing together. PSN: Lazarisk

Just thought i'd add another couple of things.

It's not beat your own time in ghost battle.

Currently trying to upload lots of ghost battle times. i cant remember how many ive done but if it this i'm sure the trohpy description will well up how many are needed.

Really wish we could find these out, as i'm getting bored now with just grinding out the money :(