Rate the trophy difficulty...  

865 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.89

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got everything on the first playthrough except Challenge Mode Trophy and My Blaster Runs Hot. Working through Challenge mode now, but I actually have trouble with MBRH! My highest was 9000 :(

I voted a 5: Some were tricky. Thank GOD there is no "Get all X-Omega Weapons" trophy... If there were, that should be higher than platinum for the time you'd have to put in!

Voted 4

GOt pllatinum a few hours ago took me a total of 20 hours so it isnt very time consuming (but then again i have played every R&C game and i know what i am doing) and they trophies are really easy. I gave it a 4 mianly due to Clank's Puzzles, all the collectibles, as well as 2 playthroughs.

All in all very easy

Voted a 5 for Clank's challenge puzzles. If you're a noob and have to use videos for any part of this game, make it a 3. All that's left is challenge mode, which is the most fun of them all :D

Expect 20 - 30 hours of work.

This game is boss.

Just finished Plat'ing this and I'd say it's a 4. None of the trophies were too difficult at all. The hardest were probably My Blaster Runs Hot & Terraklon Assassin, and those just took patience and a few tries. I've played every game in the series as well (PS2 & PSP) and really enjoy it, just wish it was a little harder all around.

3. challenge mode wasnt even a challenge with the upgraded weapons. especially if you buy the omega ryno.

a little disappointed with the trophies. no trophy for a lvl 10 gun. no trophy for doing all the skill points.

If there was a Trophy for doing all of the Skill points, it'd be a bit overkill, don't you think?

I'm not going to vote JUST yet, but some things of note about this game:

- Early on, Trophies are few and far between. This could be discouraging to players who want quick/easy Trophies. Later on however, Trophies seem to flow like wine if you're doing everything.

- Hard Mode isn't really that hard, although Challenge Mode of Hard might be tough (Although if I could bump it down to a lower difficulty before and still get the Challenge Mode Trophy, that'd be for the best)

- My Blaster Runs Hot might be the toughest Trophy in the game to get because it does take some memorization, skill and luck.

After finishing the game on Hard, and vanquishing Lord Vorselon (thanks for the tips, 8-bit artist), I think the game's a 3/10.

- Hard mode difficulty is not that hard.

- Hardest parts of the game include Lord Vorselon, My Blaster Runs Hot, and collecting a lot of things

- The ability to change the difficulty to Casual before facing the final boss (for a second time) in order to make Challenge Mode easier only makes the challenge easier.

- It would get a 2 if not for the fact that you don't get a lot of Trophies early on in the game.

There is no particular trophy in this game that is difficult, and all the more they don't really take any time at all, I mean I Platinum'd this game in 20 and half hours so that should be an indicator on how things are done.

I would say to concentrate on getting the Ryno V which makes everything easier, even if it isn't as strong as the IV, it still is by far the strongest weapon in the game. Strongly suggest getting the Omega Ryno V as quick as possible on your Challenge Mode run, believe it or not it destroys everything in it's path when maxed out.

This is a very easy and very enjoyable 3/10 as far as trophies are concerned.