PS3T Pigskin Classic: Season 4

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!?

The season has begun, set your rosters!!!

Click the links below to be taken to that league.

Yearly disclaimer: From previous fantasy leagues, it always seems that there are some managers that neglect their teams. This disrupts the league quite badly, especially if there are a couple of All-Star players on that team that would be made better use of on a team that needs better players. We ask that if you commit to being in this league, please remain an active member in the league. What I mean by this is showing that you're playing and that you care. Change your lineups weekly. Check out this thread every once and a while. You can ask all the questions you want pertaining to what kind of moves you should make or trades that might help. Just ask. You can post in here or shoot me a PM. Just please, please, PLEASE dedicate yourself to remaining active and don't drop off the radar. Show a common courtesy to me and your fellow PS3T members.

Edited by Slamma

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Rice League

AndrewAnonymous | Barking Bluegills

Attack-Trik | Birds of War

Black2124 | Black Panthers

candyycane83 | candyycane83

TheDoc87 | New Age Outlaws

I-E4T-TINFO1L | Fake Dead Girlfriend

mcolwander90 | mcolicious

Reys | ReysWinsAgain

Slamma | Sack Lunch

VazzVegas | Frank the Tank

Jack Lambert League

cdub22 | Slaughterhouse

Eticket | I'm a Man I'm Forte

GodkingLeonidas | NFL U(SC)

M-Easy | Straight Cash Homie

jaesub | Dark Xmen

kdogg2010 | Super Gingers

pensfan | Fins of Steel

stgermain | St. Germain

T_l_M_B_0 | Timbo Time

texas_ride | texas_ride

Edited by Slamma

Sign me up again too Slamma. Maybe I'll be able to snag a loser trophy this year. :p

Adding a FLEX position- Definitely. :mad:

Including defensive players - I wouldn't be against this.

Playoffs - consolation, no consolation- Why not?

Playoffs - 4, 6, or 8 teams- Depends on the amount of teams.

Playoffs - End Week 16 or 17

Remove no-cut list - No problems with it so far in the Baseball league.

Edited by Reys
Some quick thoughts

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got my thoughts together on the questions/suggestions posed:

QB passing TDs increase to 6 pts -Ok either way

Waiver priority - continuous or standings - standings, give worst teams slight advantage to improve

Adding a FLEX position - Against, but if out voted then would like it set to any offensive position and starting WR reduced from 3 to 2.

Including defensive players - YES! would like to see 2 to 3 and not have them restricted to 1 S, 1 LB, etc.

Decreasing time for trades to process - NO. Keep default so no one is tempted to try anything shady

Changing waiver processing time - Keep default.

Playoffs - consolation, no consolation - Don't see issue with having consolation game for those that don't make championship

Playoffs - 4, 6, or 8 teams - depends on how many in league, my perfect league is 12 teams max with 6 playoff teams, if 10 teams then 4 playoff spots

Playoffs - End Week 16 or 17 - championship game on week 17

Remove no-cut list - keep, again just to discourage anything shady

Size of leagues (10-20 teams) will depend on generated interest - perfect league size for me is 10 to 12 at very most 14. Definitely not 20.

• Totally against Defensive players as what is the point of even drafting a defense/st slot then.
  • Waiver stay continous as you should be wise when you use it and not just try and grab every payer you can.
  • No cut list removed as it takes Yahoo a while to remove it when a player gets injured. Gives that player a better shot pick up another player.
  • Trade processed from two to one. Two days is way to long in football. Basebaall and Basketball it is ok as games are everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join again.

QB passing TDs increase to 6 pts - i'm ok with this as long as QB cannot be in the FLEX

Waiver priority - continuous or standings - i like continuous as it adds a strategy as to when you should actually use the waiver rather than jumping on trending players continuously (which i unfortunately tend to do)

Adding a FLEX position - not a problem for me

Including defensive players - i prefer to use DST with settings that create big points for shutouts and minimal yards allowed

Decreasing time for trades to process - no preference

Changing waiver processing time - earlier is good, especially in weeks with Thursday games

Playoffs - consolation, no consolation - don't care for it, all or nothing

Playoffs - 4, 6, or 8 teams - no preference, though no more than half the teams should be in

Playoffs - End Week 16 or 17 - no preference

Remove no-cut list - definitely remove, Yahoo keeps players on the list for star value

Size of leagues (10-20 teams) will depend on generated interest - i like a larger league if there's enough interest

Yearly disclaimer: From previous fantasy leagues, it always seems that there are some managers that neglect their teams. This disrupts the league quite badly, especially if there are a couple of All-Star players on that team that would be made better use of on a team that needs better players. We ask that if you commit to being in this league, please remain an active member in the league. What I mean by this is showing that you're playing and that you care. Change your lineups weekly. Check out this thread every once and a while. You can ask all the questions you want pertaining to what kind of moves you should make or trades that might help. Just ask. You can post in here or shoot me a PM. Just please, please, PLEASE dedicate yourself to remaining active and don't drop off the radar. Show a common courtesy to me and your fellow PS3T members.

Ok, so assuming I am not banned I'd like a chance to redeem myself.:whiteflag: