Which trophy % is most irritating?

scuzzybum

Which trophy % is most irritating?  

663 members have voted

1. 1. Which trophy % is most irritating?

• No trophies earned in game [0%]
    • Low percentage of trophies earned in game [1-9%]
    • Close to 100% [90%+]
    • Losing 100% trophies completion due to add-on DLC / trophies

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listed in the poll? there is no poll, but i can only imagine that you are adding it as i type :p

for me, there are two trophy percentages that i hate:

(1) anything like 15% and under. the reason i say 15% instead of 0% is because games with only 12 trophies jump your percentage up drastically when you earn your first trophy. i really wish that i could delete any game out of my trophy list that i wanted, regardless of completion. at least give me the option to delete games at 0%. thanks sony! :p

(2) games at 95% complete or higher. i have a few of these, and it always comes down to a single trophy that is either a major grind to earn, is near impossible to earn, or is no longer available due to game servers going offline.

Edited by xX_shoemaker_Xx

I hate it when it automatically adds DLC to your trophy list. It never used to unless you bought it. I hate now that i have games with like 84% (P)

Its pretty fair since you really don't have 100% of all available trophies in the game. The era of DLC really eats up those OCD types, its kind of funny to watch.

You can always switch to Base/DLC percentage on your XMB if like looking at 100% base games. But what the world sees is obviously different.

I hate it when it automatically adds DLC to your trophy list. It never used to unless you bought it. I hate now that i have games with like 84% (P)

^This. It's really frustrating. You have to buy expensive shitty DLC to have 100% of trophies.

i really wish that the launch trophies were all that counted towards the 100% completion in the trophy list. any dlc was added on as a separate percentage. i'd rather see (P) 100% for the game along and (P) 150% for the game plus dlc, or something to that effect. or have it be the game, with each dlc listed as a subset trophy list to that game.

0% for sure. I have Red Faction Battlegrounds with a big fat donut percentage, and it irritates me. Played it for 5 mins, did not like it. Did not play it further, yet im stuck looking at it on my list. Wish we could clear 0% games.