pt trophy advice given here, ask any questions you need

Legend22389

I will add advice when a request is made or else i feel i will be wasting my time writing all this for nothing

leave the event name and i will post back asap with what to do at each point or a time frame which you need to hit the points to stay on track for platinum

if it doesnt help you dont hate on me just go figure out your own way to do it but for some of the movement ones ive found theres only 1 route that allows you to achieve the plat time...

im making this thread because i did not find any help anywhere looking for hints/advice while i was attempting to plat events and achieve the pt trophy, just thought id help people out with what may seem an impossible task at times

please rate this thread as well id like to know how im doing with all this

Glide - (Thanks to Hakooooom for the tip)

once the event starts just fall of the building while skating on the walls so it doesnt count as a "fall"

once your on the ground run to the target

once ur on the target just hold R2 and pres x to jump and pres x again to glide (dont leave R2) once u glide just release r2 and u will fall on the spot

if this method doesnt work its basically down to luck, the events are straightforward, glide to the point, not much more i can do for you in terms of advice...

Kill -

IRONY best achieved 128 - for this event hold down r1 r2 and l2 the whole event switching targets when necessary, immediatly drive straight and to the right to go into the wooded area of the park and take another right to go back towards where you spawned but in the park the trees and barrier will block most of the missiles coming at you and your missiles are homing and usually make it around the trees, the troops will still spawn in the street generally in the same location so also try to notice that and shoot a missile right when they spawn, make sure you drive back and forth in this area and you should survive no problem

KNUCKLE-DRAGGER Best achieved 66 - Ok i beat the knuckle-dragger and with this strategy you cannot lose its so simple, all you have to do is outside of the event get a military costume and hijack 6 tanks and park them next to the events starting point, when the event starts jump down and destroy your 6 tanks you hijacked, easy 60 points and platinum for the event

Movement -

High Flying Time Achieved 0:22.8 - not much advice i can give you on this one except the fact that you need to reach the top of the tower in 18-19 seconds and when you get to the top jump and glide for about 1 second then press triangle out of your glide to do the bulletdive drop which is just luck at that point if you hit the target or not based on how far out you glide

EAVES-JUMPING Time achieved 0:36.0 - basically you should start getting the points within 2 seconds you should be at the first, use airdash once again as much as possible and never charge your jump on this one, when you get to the top of the infected citadel, there is a point on the opposite side of you from the roof on a raised platform, when running to this one tap x just before you get to it so you essentially jump over the platform then let off of the left analog stick until you land... another quick point to add whenever you find yourself in the air, use airdash no matter how small the gap...

POINT TO POINT Time achieved 0:17.6 for this one sprint and charge your jump from the beginning, you should be charged enough to make the jump once you hit the first point, and immediatly start charging your jump again going towards point 2, once you hit point 2 release your jump and airdash through point three and airdash again to make it to point 4, once you land at 4 sprint to point 5 then tap x and double air dash to point 6, jump over the slightly raised platform at 6 and double airdash to 7 while charging your jump, after you hit 7 run to the edge of the building jump and airdash once and you should be right at the final point

TOWER OF BABEL Time achieved 0:21.1 - Charge jump to the top and when you arive airdash through the first point, while falling charge your jump again (airdashing through the first point should make you land right on point 2) right when you land on point 2 jump towards point three, airdash twice you shouldnt have any problem making it without running up the wall, once you hit point 3 immediatly tap X and airdash twice towards the final point, should get it no problem

CORNERS Time achieved 1:38.00 - Ok i crushed the Corners time finally, you need to basically go from rooftop to rooftop as fast as possible, dont high jump just tap x and then double air dash, fly as little as possible but if necessary do it, and i suggest wearing a military uniform since you pass a base after the third checkpoint... hope this helps, just ask if you need more details

You should hit the first checkpoint at 17-19 seconds, the second checkpoint at 37-39 seconds, the third around 59 seconds to 1 minute, and the last before 1:45 seconds to achieve platinum

CENTER OF POWER Time achieved 1:09.0 - last one and i beat Center of Power you should hit the first checkpoint in 8 seconds and be immediatly on your way to the second (do not touch the top platform, run along the side of the top platform and airdash off just barely getting the point) which you should hit at 35 seconds in which you have 35 more seconds to make it to the final point, once again stay away from high jumps except when it is necessary from point 2 to 3 and do the least amount of flying you do the better (except to point 2 you should fly to that one after jumping to the large L shaped building)

Hope this helps just leave a message if something doesnt make sense ill fix it

Edited by Legend22389

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love exploiting :p

here is another tip if u wana add it

for the gliding events u can just fall down the building while ur skating on the wall.. run to the green point pres and hold R2 pres x 2 times to glide in ur place then land on the mark :>

im not quite sure what you mean... the glide events were overall easy for me, idk how id give advice on those its alot of luck, could you explain that a little more detailed and ill add it....

by the way is my advice for the movement ones helping or not really?

yes u helped me with knuckle thanks :p

ok here

once the event starts just fall of the building while skating on the walls so it doesnt count as a "fall"

once your on the gorund run to the target

once ur on it just hold R2 and pres x to jump and pres x again to glide (dont leave R2) once u glide just leae r2 and u wil fall on the spot

yes u helped me with knuckle thanks :p

ok here

once your on the gorund run to the target

once ur on it just hold R2 and pres x to jump and pres x again to glide (dont leave R2) once u glide just leae r2 and u wil fall on the spot

kk thx i added it to the guide and gave you a shout out, well any other plat events you need like i said just leave the event name here and ill help you out

A few of the Glide events don't work so well with this method... like Over-Arching Triumph, for instance.

Also, by "skating" do you mean wall-running?

im pretty sure he means dropping off the edge and clamping to the wall alot like prince of persia when you fall down a ledge and you keep your hand on the wall to slow your fall, really the glide events you just have to get lucky if this method doesnt work, there isnt a strategy to do other then glide to the point...

True enough. Most are easy enough as it is.

I have another question, any tips for IRONY? Getting 85Au/105Pt isn't hard, its just surviving... you're loaded into some armor and given a time limit to kill enemy infantry (idiotically armed with rocket launchers) and incoming tanks.

I can last about 30 seconds before I'm done for... if I go down a narrow street to bottleneck 'em, I can't turn the turret fast enough to kill the flood of enemies. I thought maybe a dead end would work well and just let them come to me, but time constraints hurt a lot.

True enough. Most are easy enough as it is.

I have another question, any tips for IRONY? Getting 85Au/105Pt isn't hard, its just surviving... you're loaded into some armor and given a time limit to kill enemy infantry (idiotically armed with rocket launchers) and incoming tanks.

I can last about 30 seconds before I'm done for... if I go down a narrow street to bottleneck 'em, I can't turn the turret fast enough to kill the flood of enemies. I thought maybe a dead end would work well and just let them come to me, but time constraints hurt a lot.

updated on first post

POSSIBLE SPOILER

(just in case)

Okay, I'm on the one of the first missions where you've contacted Karen and have to infiltrate a base and consume a driver. Is there any way to consume him without sounding any type of alarm. I've followed him and the path he takes I'm always being watched. Do I have to consume all the military personnel first?

NVM I got it, just had to follow him and wait for the right moment.

Edited by Jay_Slim

I really don't understand these. I have started going through the events and I'm wondering when I complete it, do I get a platinum medal? Because I keep getting golds >> and I swear they are the right requirents for a platinum..

you have to get gold in all events, before you unlock platinum time requirements.

Agh shit. That's 2 platinum requirements I'll have to do AGAIN. Damnit. Thanks.

no, because once you unlock platinum times, the game knows you previously got a platinum time and awards platinum medals for those events you previously got the time for, so you don't have to do those events again.

Edited by Joga