Tips for PES2012 Trophies

X3MGamer89

No. 1 Owner Trophy

Working on the No. 1 Owner trophy and all i can say is get ready for a long grind :(

I started in season 2011/12 and I'm already in season 2014/15. Thats 4 seasons and no trophy :eek: ! I'm guessing you get this trophy when your total assets exceeds those of other owners in the owner rankings. No matter what team you choose, I believe you'll start dead last in the rankings and you have to work your way up slowly.

I hope there's a quick way to achieve this, but I'm predicting around 10 seasons to unlock this trophy

*My strategy (hope it works): set player development to off, win all competitions, succumb to all your sponsor's demands, and spend just enough on marketing

Edited by X3MGamer89

No. 1 Owner Trophy

Working on the No. 1 Owner trophy and all i can say is get ready for a long grind :(

I started in season 2011/12 and I'm already in season 2014/15. Thats 4 seasons and no trophy :eek: ! I'm guessing you get this trophy when your total assets exceeds those of other owners in the owner rankings. No matter what team you choose, I believe you'll start dead last in the rankings and you have to work your way up slowly.

I hope there's a quick way to achieve this, but I'm predicting around 10 seasons to unlock this trophy

*My strategy (hope it works): set player development to off, win all competitions, succumb to all your sponsor's demands, and spend just enough on marketing

Hey mate, nice tactic, hope you can get it, and say how you've done it, it would be a real help. This trophy has been haunting me for days now.

What I did was to take Real Madrid (any other team would do probably) and put max stats for all of the players. Then, I put 50 mil a season in marketing, and just sim the hell out of it, because with the max stats you win everything for sure. At the end of the season I had approximatively 100 mil benefit. But at the end of the 5th season, it stayed at 500 mil or so, and so did the next season. It seems I can't get over that number.

So, if you find THE way of doing it, I would apreciate it a lot!

Cheers mate

I tried the maximum statistic too, but it works as a double-edged sword, you will win every single game unfortunately you will need to pay more money to afford those exceptional players. I was paying 150m in my first year for wages and then in my 9th I was paying up to 400m, I was in no way earning enough money to get near Barcelona who were number 1 in the ranking at 1.4bn.

It sure is AdamWolf, it sure is :(. This trophy is a pain in my gluteus maximus, it's worse than the 10 years of service in ML last year. I am now in my 10th season and the cash starts dropping.

It seems that the only way you can get it is to do it the fair and square way, no simming, just get yourself confortable with a beer and play match by match, save before an important match and if you happen to lose the UCL, league or cup, just quit and try again, and like X38Gamer said, be your sponsor's little.. well you know what :D

Any Tips for Proud Skipper Trophy ??

I read somewhere that you have to play and perform (8.0) in every match or so, plus goals and assists as usual. However, I'm at my second season at Barcelona, and I can't get the armband off Puyol or Xavi, even if I'm world footballer and stuff... I think that you have to do it several seasons, maybe 2 or 3, than you will be given the captaincy.

But a thing that I'm thinking is: do you get it faster by playing for a small club and not a big club like Barcelona or Chelsea?

Something I tried too, is to make a maxed out player and in the editing menu, transfer him to a club and make him captain. Then, in BAL, I actually was captain after 2-3 matches on the bench, but the trophy didn't pop up :think:

I'm currently testing a method with a 109 messi, transferred him to an incredibly poor PES league team, hopefully soon enough they'll hand him the captains armband, granted I have only played 4 games. I'll try and unlock proud skipper with team of the season, leaving me rather easy trophies for platinum and so I can finish off the guide I started.

I would like to know how this stuff works on PES, it's a bit confusing lol.

For the skipper trophy, does it take into account the player and club? For example, do you have a bigger chance getting the trophy if you play as Messi or a solid captain, like Puyol and Terry, or just a newbie. These questions pop in my head while I'm playing lol

Anyhow, thanks mate and if you need some help with the other trophies, I'd be glad to help, I have all except proud skipper and no 1 owner

No. 1 Owner Trophy

hey look if u want this trophy u have to do all ur mission from ur boss and take all champions to be very fast in the last season ur boss he will send it a message and open it u will found no owner after that u will take the trophy like me ^_^

No. 1 Owner Trophy

hey look if u want this trophy u have to do all ur mission from ur boss and take all champions to be very fast in the last season ur boss he will send it a message and open it u will found no owner after that u will take the trophy like me

hey look if u want this trophy u have to do all ur mission from ur boss and take all champions to be very fast in the last season ur boss he will send it a message and open it u will found no owner after that u will take the trophy like me

I think I stumbled upon a faster method, mate :dance:

*Go into edit mode, edit a player (preferably Koscielny of Arsenal) so all his stats show 1.

*Base copy this player unto all the decent players in the game

*You'll find that when you start Club boss, all the teams above you will drop in the owner's ranking.

A long process, I know, but its better than going through 10+ seasons of Club Boss ;)

I think I stumbled upon a faster method, mate :dance:

*Go into edit mode, edit a player (preferably Koscielny of Arsenal) so all his stats show 1.

*Base copy this player unto all the decent players in the game

*You'll find that when you start Club boss, all the teams above you will drop in the owner's ranking.

A long process, I know, but its better than going through 10+ seasons of Club Boss ;)

cooool yh i take this trophy before and thanks >>>>> one trophy for me and i will take the platinum

I have a theory about the skipper trophy: what if I edit a PES League club so that all players are 45 or so and they have 1 in stats, and then I put a max stat player in and play it like that? Or maybe sim a season so that everyone will retire...

I will try it out and I hope it works! :D

lol, this trophy is either pure random or you have to play hardcore to get it, because as it appears, stats don't do anything, nor do goals, assists, individual prizes, club prizes, national prizes or even buying the club :D

Did you play the games or sim?

btw, I am working on a 100% garanteed No.1 Owner if you still need it for your guide :)

Now, I'm simming to victory! yay :D

lol, this trophy is either pure random or you have to play hardcore to get it, because as it appears, stats don't do anything, nor do goals, assists, individual prizes, club prizes, national prizes or even buying the club :D

Did you play the games or sim?

btw, I am working on a 100% garanteed No.1 Owner if you still need it for your guide :)

Now, I'm simming to victory! yay :D

I would like to know:) . My method is still not fast enough, but I think I still rather import weak players over existing players than simming through 10+ seasons

I would like to know:) . My method is still not fast enough, but I think I still rather import weak players over existing players than simming through 10+ seasons

I tried your method, but maybe I did something wrong because the team I made over dropped only a little. The team I did it for is Chelsea, which in my table was always in top 5, but after that, they were like number 20. :think:

Well, I'm at season 2016-2017 now, with 1,05 Billion and 3rd place and it's simming till the CL Final, so I'll probably have it by than.

I searched on how to achieve this trophy and there is in fact a little "glitch" in the game: Japanese and South Corean players for some reason have a salary of 500 000 regardless of their stats of 109 on their first contract with a club.

I will put the guide in the following post for clarity's sake.

Well, I finally got the long awaited No.1 Owner trophy!!! :D :D :D

Here's how I did it:

First, pick a strong team (I used Real Madrid) and kick as much players out as you can into an other team. Then, transfer JAPANESE or SOUTH COREAN players to the team. Note, who the players are doesn't matter, just be sure to pick one of each position. When you can't transfer into the team anymore kick out the rest of the original team's players and put in other JAPANESE or COREAN players. Just be sure to have a max of 16 players, 11 of each position + 1 keeper sub + 4 subs. So you should have 16 players in the team.

Now, you want to max their stats to 109, AND put their age to 20, so they won't retire :)

After that, it's game on!

When you star Club boss, put

Super Star difficulty 10 min Euro Low No No No and NEXT ( I don't think the difficulty or play time changes anything but better be sure)

And the usual stuff, name, etc, and pick your club.

You should have 38 Million expenses with your team now and leftover money. With it, recruit CASTOLO as your manager, and put 10 Million in budget marketing.

And VERY important, always pay the sum the girl asks you in the beginning for the team, in this case 38 Million.

Now, grab a beer, or a bite, or whatever, and sim to 31 of July.

By the end of the season, you should have won everything and get a big fat pay rise :D

When the next season starts, pay the sum asked and invest 10 Million in budget marketing.

Sim, rinse and repeat :D

When you arrive at the 2016-2017 season, you shouls have around 1 Billion, you will be asked to pay around 300 Million, DON'T pay it and don't put anything in budget marketing.

Sim to the final game of the league, receive cash, sim to finals of CL, win, get money and GET THAT DAMN TROPHY YOU DESIRED FOR SO LONGGG!!! :D :D :D

Hope this helps, if you have any questions, I'm here for y'all :D

PS: Thanks to Snowdi for finding this out :D

lol, it definitely is. I had to pay around 300 Million after 2 seasons for a maxed out Real Madrid :(

Next, I'm attacking the proud skipper trophy to get that damn plat already. So I'll be looking around for tips like for the No 1 owner, maybe I'll be lucky :D

Hope you find one, dude. I don't think anyone has this trophy yet.