Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Dangles

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Use this thread to boost any online trophies. There are 3 modes in which you can get trophies in and they are EASHL, Versus, and Shootout.

EASHL= Electronic Arts Sports Hockey League

EASHL Trophies

(B) Custom Sweater

Complete an EA SPORTS Hockey League match while wearing a Custom Jersey

(B) Boosted Up

Complete an EA SPORTS Hockey League match with any one attribute boosted by +9

(B) Practice, Practice, Practice

Play at least 8 hours of game time in EA SPORTS Hockey League Practice

(S) EASHL Playoffs

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team when they participate in a monthly playoff

(G) EASHL Playoffs Champ

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team when they win a monthly playoff match

(B) EASHL Sophomore

Play 100 Ranked matches with your online Be A Pro character

(G) EASHL Veteran

Play 250 Ranked matches with your online Be A Pro character

Online Versus Trophies

(B) Penalty Killer

Kill off a 5 on 3 powerplay lasting at least 1 minute in a ranked versus match

(B) Come Back King

Win a ranked versus match starting the 3rd period down by at least 2 goals

(B) Faceoff Victor

Play and finish a ranked versus match with a Faceoff percentage of at least 75%

Online Shootout Trophies

(B) Shootout Start

Win 5 Ranked Online Shootout matches

(B) Schooled!

Play and win a Ranked Online Shootout match using a OHL, WHL or QMJHL team

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm looking to start up a club, I am looking for something that is somewhat serious not just for trophies. If anyone is interested in this add me on psn saying about NHL11. If anyone has already started a club and is looking for people as well let me know too.

PSN = Rea_88

Anyone else who also has a 5 star team want to boost that and a few others like the shootout and the 5-3 penalty kill request me. Only if u have a 5 star team please and we can trade wins.

Edit: I only need the 5 star team trophy so if u have a 5 star team let's boost it.

Edited by OlympiakosNYC

Awesome EASHL player? Look here.

I will be creating an EASHL team when I get the game. I allready have a few players What I need is 3 players.

I need 2 centers and maybe a winger to. At least one sniper, and a dangler. I do prefer snipers though. The main task of the center will be to score goals and helping out defensively of course. The trophies can be tough so I will only accept people that have EASHL experience and are good at the game.

Send me a private message on this site if you think you have what you need to be part of my team. Please include your experience from NHL 10. I believe the best approach to getting this trophy is to have a small team with dedicated players. So the team will probably never be bigger than 10 players.

From experience, playing defense is hard, so my team will probably play with AI defensemens. However, if you know you are really good at defence, send me a private message as well.

Edited by Pesico

Looking for a serious boosting partner for One Down and HUT Champion. We'll keep entering the HUT Online Tourny until we match up with each other. Four wins in a row gets an online trophy. Depeding on how difficult it is to match up, I'd like to do 1 or 2 trophies per day. Message me if interested.

PSN: ajnaimo

Edited by ajnaimo

Looking for a serious boosting partner for One Down and HUT Champion. We'll keep entering the HUT Online Tourny until we match up with each other. Four wins in a row gets an online trophy. Depeding on how difficult it is to match up, I'd like to do 1 or 2 trophies per day. Message me if interested.

PSN: ajnaimo

YES!! ILL BOOST WITH U!!!

to boost u search 4 the same touney

I need partners to boost !!! I'll boost too !!!

I speak french and a little ni english, but I can BOOST anyway !!!!

I got a club a create "Quebec Smokers" and it will be open for all, i just want trophys....

I play very often and I'm not that bad.... I'm an average joe on the ice !!! :think:

So add me if you need to !!!