Harry94_

What would you rate this game?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this game?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8671/gamereviewthreadheader.png

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9154/averagereviewscore65.png

Average Game Rating = 6.5

How To Review

1. Please don't post a review without having played the game first!
  2. Please don't post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.
  3. Please DON'T write any spoilers. If in doubt contact me.
  4. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the 'Multiplayer Experience' heading.
  5. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.
  6. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.
  7. Anybody can review, you dont have to write a huge review. Just your thoughts on the game.
  8. Review what YOU think & don’t be influenced by others.

Template

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound (Gameplay):

Sound (Music):

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent or Buy this Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: Use the Poll!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. But if you want you can add your own titles. Remember to use the poll!

NOTE: This is not a discussion thread, please only post your reviews. Any other posts will be deleted.

Please don't create these type of threads yourself, If you need further assistance contact:

:psn: Harry94

:psn: OLIVERMC97

Edited by Harry94_

Story: looks not bad so far.. just finished chapter 2.. id give it 6.. nothing flashy about it

Gameplay: i like the gameplay honestly.. kinda fun.. im not sure is there any difference when playing different diffeculty as im playing hardcore and bryce gets chopped off with single hits... so id give it 6

Controls: very easy to go around nothing complecated but you might get annoyed when his head gets stuck in between stuff lol... 6

Graphics: they did a decent job with it... cant complain about it... 7

Sound (Gameplay): creepy.. if you are using the headphone and puase the game.. you will hear whispers.. very creepy if you are playing at 3AM as me :p... 7

Sound (Music): cant notice it with all the action around me.. as any other action game with me... 5

Wow Factor: i just bought the slow-mo ability.. which you can use before buying it in the proluge of the game.. its cool and helps evading incoming attacks. 7

Replay Value: cant see myself playing it again unless im aiming for the trophies... 4

Multiplayer Experience: nothing special.. playing one stage 2 times.. nothing special from my side ...3

Rent or Buy this Game? bought it... cant find rent ones lol

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: .. i gave it 4.. but not as an average of my review.. its just how much it is... the stress you feel during the game is annoying and being sucked when im only a head into those small suckers are annoying and EASLY getting chopped also annoying... im not regreting buying it... but wont be playing 2 times for sure!

Story: The game doesn't take itself seriously, so how the story develops is interesting and funny. 7/10

Gameplay:The gameplay is really fun. I know that some people gets frustrated because of the dismembering mechanic; but I find it refreshing and entertaining. Is a really rare occasion to find my head eaten by a grand baby, so nothing frustrating or monotone. Also due to the high destruction of the environments you can use that to kill monsters. 8.5/10

Controls: The controls are responsive, so you wont end up doing something you didnt intend to do. 9/10

Graphics: The graphics are good. Nothing uncanny or amazing; But they are really nice. 7.5/10

Sound (Gameplay): The sounds are what you would expect form the things happening while playing. Sword clashing, explosions, gun fire, etc; sound great 10/10

Sound (Music): The music gets a different tone while fighting. Nothing unique, but it matches the "soul" of the game. 8/10

Wow Factor: When you realize the sword is your best friend in the game XD. 8/10

Replay Value: I think it is quite high because you can replay the game with all the unlockables. So far I have played it 4 times. It makes you feel badass to kill the final boss easily lol XD. 8/10

Multiplayer Experience: Because of the bad reviews almost nobody has bought the game; so the online is almost a desert. But the 2 times I played it, was quite entertaining 7.5/10

Rent or Buy this Game? BUY! 8/10

Edited by Heavenly_King

• 4 months later...

Story: Not too bad, but it coulda had more too it. 5/10

Gameplay: As long as you don't mind getting dismembered constantly in the later chapters, it isn't too bad a gameplay. 7/10

Controls: Very good, but the lock-on for your butterfly blade might get a bit troublesome sometimes. 9/10

Graphics: Overall pretty good, but coulda had more work done. However the cinematics were great. 7/10

Sound (Gameplay): Needs work, but its overall not bad. 7/10

Sound (Music): VERY AWESOME!!! 10/10

Wow Factor: Bullet time(slow-mo) Matrix style 9/10

Replay Value: maybe 6/10 or 7/10

Multiplayer Experience: Not had any yet, but seeing others play it, perhaps an 8/10(if you got a good team with ya).

Rent or Buy this Game? Varies between other people's perception of my rating for this game.

Edited by Puniceus Extraho