Second is Nothing Trophy Requirement!

rachet

Since only a win from each of the 61 unique events counts towards the Second is Nothing trophy, I have compiled all 51 Unique events (excluding the 10 most wanted races) with their respective eligible vehicles and difficulties!

Update to clear confusion: You need only win each unique event once with any of the eligible cars of your choice. Every time a race has the option to start it without physically driving to its start location, it means you have previously played it and its no longer unique. If going for the minimum number of races then, where possible, choose the cars with the easier difficulty to negate the need for mods since they are almost always a must to guarantee a win in many of the hard races. Cheers!

http://i.imgur.com/LNTN0.png

Edited by rachet

Hey man

You have to win every race at least once, does not matter the car you do it.

For example if the car X have 5 races and all the races were previously raced with some other car, this car does not have to race any on them.

You only must race 61 races in the end.

just pay atention to this, if the race you must win is the 5º one (hard) on the list you will probably have to race some easy ones (even if they were played already) in order to get the mods.

I just got the trophy and was very quick and easy.

This should save me some time. I have like 60 out of 61 wins but 61 events played :confused:

It's been grinding my gears trying to figure out which one. I should just be able to use this to cross reference my win list with this list.

Thanks man.

If you disconnect from autolog, you can open your races map to see which events you've played but haven't won in yet. They should be the bright green squares.

There's something incorrect with this list:

The Lamborghini Aventador Easy (Green) race is not Park and Ride (Sprint), it is Park and Country (Sprint)

Thanks, I confirmed and edited the list!

I've went through this list and switched to every car but I'm stuck on 60/61 events played and I cant find the missing event for 2 hours now:angry:

any ideas?

Make sure all the 10 Most wanted racers have been won and that each of the other 51 races you are checking actually also have wins since the list is complete and those are the only unique races that count towards that trophy. You could have easily come second or any other position in one of the races. Cheers.

I'm on vita. I am 99.9% sure I've done this whole list. Printed it out and checked them off 1 by 1. Just finished race 61. I have finished first in each race but also might have done the same race in a different car and placed second. Do I need to redo those? Or does anyone know if you have to do the Vita unique races?

so if youve already done the race with vehicle "X", you should be able to select "start race" on the dpad with vehicle "Y" right? so every race that i can jump straight to i dont need to get gold on again right? i want to make sure i understand this.

i see, well it makes the trophy much more easier then, i thought you had to get 1st in every race with all cars.

I'm on vita. I am 99.9% sure I've done this whole list. Printed it out and checked them off 1 by 1. Just finished race 61. I have finished first in each race but also might have done the same race in a different car and placed second. Do I need to redo those? Or does anyone know if you have to do the Vita unique races?

Ok. Anyone who has this problem. The vita unique races didn't seem to matter. Although there's only 10 and any car can do them all and each one is less than a minute long. No need to do them. If you are not going to win a race do not finish it. I had three races that I won with one car but came in second in three other cars. Went back through and won those and got the trophy. Thanks for the list op.