Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Trophy Guide TBA

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be looking for people to challenge for the trophies and to just play and have fun with. No need to boost anything looking at the list.

If interested in just playing and having fun, add me. PSN same as my username.

Game not out here until Friday, so will not be playing until then, please mention why you're adding me in request message.

Edit: OK had like 20 people send requests that I accepted, no more please or else my friend list gonna get full.

Edited by KylieDog

Looking for a bunch of friends to just race with and have fun! I want a lot of need for speed friends so that it is competitive to beat records. Ive played this game all day. Its amazing. Add me if you want some competition!

ID: LAUREANO1991

(Letter O, not number zero)

EDIT: PLEASE ONLY ADD IF YOUR ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME. LOOKING FOR MORE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS. NOT PEOPLE WHO WANT THE SOCIAL CLIMBER TROPHY. PLEASE BE AT LEAST PAST 4 MILLION SPEED POINTS

Edited by LAUREANO011691

I need one person to get the Nothing Personal (wreck friend online) and Mix Master (play custom playlist (i'll make it short)). I'll probably keep you on until I can get How Do You Like Me Now? (beat one autolog reccomendation) and In Your Face (Smash through a friends face on a billboard and beat their jump distance).

I'll add anyone who wants me on their leaderboards (i'm not the best, so I should post some easy times) and if you wanna help me and help yourself to the online trophies then message me on PSN after I add you.

I like to clean up my friends list every once in a while to people I actually know, so nothing personal if I remove you from my list after a while after the trophies have been achieved.

PSN name is same as my name here. legolover122.

EDIT: I am in the EST time zone. I do not have a headset, although I practically live on steam, so if you have that and can access that while playing I can do that. Or skype. Or google plus.

(if you have an iphone, you can do text chat with the steam iphone app)

Although this probably doesn't need much coordination.

Edited by legolover122

PSN ID: Todd_FSU

Timezone: US (est)

Trophies: All

I have a headset for communication purposes.

Add me if you so choose. Online in the evenings during the week and off and on during the weekends. Thank you and have a great time racing.

Edited by KingofSurf