What would you rate this game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate this game?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8671/gamereviewthreadheader.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/2981/averagereviewscorena.png

Average Game Rating = N/A

How To Review

1. Please don't post a review without having played the game first!
  2. Please don't post a review unless you have played alot of hours or have completed the game.
  3. Please DON'T write any spoilers. If in doubt contact me.
  4. Only write about the multiplayer aspect in the 'Multiplayer Experience' heading.
  5. Please put a description in each section & then rate it out of 10.
  6. Do not review on the trophy aspect of the game.
  7. Anybody can review, you dont have to write a huge review. Just your thoughts on the game.
  8. Review what YOU think & don’t be influenced by others.

Template

Story:

Gameplay:

Controls:

Graphics:

Sound (Gameplay):

Sound (Music):

Wow Factor:

Replay Value:

Multiplayer Experience:

Rent or Buy this Game?

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: Use the Poll!

Please Use the above as a template for your review. But if you want you can add your own titles. Remember to use the poll!

NOTE: This is not a discussion thread, please only post your reviews. Any other posts will be deleted.

Please don't create these type of threads yourself, If you need further assistance contact:

:psn: Harry94

:psn: OLIVERMC97

Story:Not much of one imo feels like a slideshow many things are skipped and if you know nothing of the show you may find your self thinking what happened to those characters?

Gameplay:An improvement of the last version but it comes with a few drawbacks some characters will have overwhelming advantage in speed in certain areas making some characters almost utterly useless. Very often see the same jutsus done over and over.

Controls:Controls work well

Graphics:best aspect of the game

Sound (Gameplay):Keeps true to the series

Sound (Music): Sometimes Bland or okay. Sometimes may feel like elevator music or to jazy...

Wow Factor: Its just gorgeous with a nice size roster and is a great simple game that Casual and hardcore gamers should be able to have a great deal of fun with.

Replay Value: Moderate. Lots of Challenges to do and titles/unlockables

Multiplayer Experience: The 2nd best aspect of the game a few new modes and lobbies for more players is welcomed.

Rent or Buy this Game? I'd recommend renting any game 1st to see if you like it. but its a buy worthy game

Your Personal Verdict & Your Final Rating: Use the Poll! 8(unfortunately i clicked 7 on the poll ><)

7/10

story is quite...eh...I dunno, I didn't really like NUNS2's that much better, but don't get this if you expect a great story, the cutscenes are cool when they don't remove the blood and intense violence(E.G..Zabuza's death). I don't even care for this anime much anymore, but good news is the gameplay is much better than the story

the online and overall the fight system is great, it can get intense at times, me and my friends have been playing this a lot, and it's very fast paced and requires using your character's and your support's attributes well. Spammers and noobs are online for sure, and honestly it's just best to play with people you know as people are douchebags online. You can boot people based on their top 3 though. As a finisher for online, the session searching blows and it's impossible to find a match, just make one.

Ninja cards and titles are awesome, while the offline tournies and survival are extremely tedious, the overall fight system is great

7/10 is being lenient because I really like the fighting system. Buy for any fans, but don't expect anything out of the story

Please realize that this is basically UNS1 and UNS2 combined, if you bought these earlier games then you should be weary about buying this, because they added very few new things besides minor changes to the fighting system and a few new characters, overall they sorta pulled a Capcom but I didn't buy the previous 2 so I'm overall happy with this purchase, but I wont be buying NUNS 3

Edited by Shika

I made the mistake of expecting a story Similar to UNS2. Don't get me wrong it's a fun game and all but I dunno...Not worth the 60somthing bucks I shelled out for it. It sort of feels like a reshelled UNS2 but with no story. I gave it a 4.

Exactly. You're very generous. I gave it a 2/10. I do find it fun, but I was expecting more from it.

I enjoyed the QTEs in the major boss battles in UNS2. There is no challenge in this game. I'm disliking the "Press X for Jason...I mean SKIP". There should be an auto-skip option (maybe there is *shrugs*). The new features are nice but not enough for me to like the game.

I say, skip this one and play UNS2.

Edited by FlxPr0ductions

I enjoyed the QTEs in the major boss battles in UNS2.

Ahh! Thank you for reminding me I completely forgot about the Quicktimes. That too was a big dislike from me, made the fights feel so casual. The fight between Orochimaru and Ninetails Naruto and the Fight between Pain and Naruto without the Quicktime was such a bore when compared to the same fights in UNS2.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations, known in Japan as Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Storm Generations developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai Games. It is based on the Naruto manga series by Masashi Kishimoto.

This title features both characters from the prequels Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, thus featuring two incarnations from characters who noticeably changed across the series, alongside the newly introduced. The gameplay from its prequels has been modified for faster battles while interaction between players was improved through a series of collectible cards that allows them to compete between each other to obtain new content. Additionally, the game shows original storylines produced by the group in charge of Naruto's animated adaptations, Studio Pierrot.

Before i start my review i will just say this one thing first. I'm a huge Naruto fan i have loved their games and the anime is amazing (aside stupid fillers) so my review is made for fans and not for ppl who have never got interested in it (though most of you reading this either watch the anime or played previous games)

Story: 7/10

In this game you get to play story lines from 11 main characters (no more walking in town) with some of them tangled with others. Killer bee has the funniest of them. And the narration is done i think by Madara at least for itachi and sasuke. But overall its great i just wished the adventure portion of Ninja Storm 2 was there.

Gameplay: 9/10

If you have played previous games from this serie well nothing much changed except to use substitution justu you only need to press L2 once instead of timing it with block, also couple of specials have changed and the line up of character is amazing although have like 4 gaara and 3 sasuke as well as 3 naruto feels like the compagny didnt feel like using other characters that we might like (exemple all 9 jinchiruki with full beast mode as an awakining, like Killer bee). In Free Battle a lot more option than before, Survival mode is there (and im having a hard time getting throught it), Tournament is there too and its pretty easy and you got your average training and Versus matches. Now you can play up to 8 players in tournament so have plenty of controllers. As for online well you know your average cheaps who spam special and sub ran away ...not all but still not really skilled fighters.

Graphics: 7/10

I love Cell shading graphics , But i am getting tired of it if you look at dragon ball z last game on PS3 it looked more like anime than cellshaded like before ...why not this one? I mean a full anime game would be epic (and i know that namco is working on one). Specials all look awesome and the Awaken version of 2nd naruto is awesome. Other than that its the same thing as the last entry.

Sound: 9/10

one thing i love about these games is ability to switch to original japanese langage its makes the game that much special for me and the music is really energetic during battles so its well combined. And so far i havent seen a way to customize your own playlist.

Extra: 9/10

A lot of extras in this game, one thing that made it fun is the card password that unlocks more Ninja cards for online and this time they have abilities. Also you can unlock movies of story, rewatch all the ultimate jutsu and how much % you have unlocked of each and so much more, see for yourselves.

Overall: 9/10

I really love these games and planing to get all the upcoming ones (maybe with all 9 jinchiruki and with the real madara). But until then i shall enjoy this game with friends or alone. This game is a BUY for fans and a Try it out for newcommers.