Grab your trophies, leaderboards have been reset!

flamingice

Just got a reply to my email to Coldwood that I sent last month confirming the leaderboards have now been reset.

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer.

The leaderboards has now been reset. They will be reset in the beginning of every month from now on.

Best regards,

[name]- Coldwood Interactive

So I fired up my game to check and got the On The Top trophy on my alt account. Got it on my main account too now, managed it on the exercise 'Clear'

Tip: Don't be stupid like me - put gloves on if you are going to swing the move controllers around for a minute. My fingers ended up bleeding... oops.

Edited by flamingice

Just got a reply to my email to Coldwood that I sent last month confirming the leaderboards have now been reset.

So I fired up my game to check and got the On The Top trophy on my alt account. Got it on my main account too now, managed it on the exercise 'Clear'

Tip: Don't be stupid like me - put gloves on if you are going to swing the move controllers around for a minute. My fingers ended up bleeding... oops.

I posted this in the "On The Top" hint thread, but glad you made a specific one for it and I can confirm as I've gotten the same email back. This time it was a good one :p

Yeah...that was a bad one on you! :p I got blisters from it though. :o

The difficulty ratings for this game should be cleared as well now, assuming the developers follow through on clearing the leaderboards monthly. lol

Without On the Top, this game is a 2-3 difficulty. Just a grind more than anything.

Being an exercise professional, this game should not be considered a grind! :shakefist:

For you, maybe. For those who play the game like it should be played, it may not be like that. Not everyone is at their target weight or fitness level. :rolleyes:

Being an exercise professional, this game should not be considered a grind! :shakefist:

For you, maybe. For those who play the game like it should be played, it may not be like that. Not everyone is at their target weight or fitness level. :rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more. lol

In fact I use various video game workouts as my primary form of exercise now, even after getting all the trophies in them. However, I haven't used Move Fitness much since I got the plat as it doesn't target the abs or build muscle enough--it seems like more of a cardio/aerobic type of program. I also don't care for the snotty tone of the trainers who berate you with sarcastic comments if you aren't doing the exercises perfectly.

By grind, I meant you really do have to do the exercises over several weeks to burn all the calories and achieve all the goals the trophies require.

Edited by Satnamji

In fact I use various video game workouts as my primary form of exercise now, even after getting all the trophies in them. However, I haven't used Move Fitness much since I got the plat as it doesn't target the abs or build muscle enough--it seems like more of a cardio/aerobic type of program. I also don't care for the snotty tone of the trainers who berate you with sarcastic comments if you aren't doing the exercises perfectly.

By grind, I meant you really do have to do the exercises over several weeks to burn all the calories and achieve all the goals the trophies require.

Lol. Too true. Those trainers are kinda snotty! :D It definitely is more geared towards cardio for sure. I'm really curious to check out Adidas micoach :think:

On the trophy side though, I'm very happy they fixed this issue because when I bought it (months after it's release) I hadn't a lick of a chance at getting On The Top, which was just annoying. Got it this morning though :sigh:

Edited by daftprophet

Lol. Too true. Those trainers are kinda snotty! :D It definitely is more geared towards cardio for sure. I'm really curious to check out Adidas micoach :think:

On the trophy side though, I'm very happy they fixed this issue because when I bought it (months after it's release) I hadn't a lick of a chance at getting On The Top, which was just annoying. Got it this morning though :sigh:

I've been waiting for micoach to hit the bargain bin, as I heard it doesn't register the movement controls well--the problem I had with Get Fit with Mel B (US version). But I'd at least like to try it out to see for myself.

Congrats on your plat :applause:

I've been playing a few dance games, as I just want to burn fat and then tone up. I was using the dance games to get a good cardio work out and then doing my own stretches and cool down exercises afterwards. I hate exercising , so getting trophies out of it is the 'carrot on a stick' that I need to actually force myself into it, haha.

I bought this game in order to kick start my new year fitness regime... it's February and I still haven't really used it! Now I've got the On The Top trophy and platinum is attainable, I'll get to doing the exercises. Just have to delete the game data and put my real weight and age and actually play the game how it was meant to be played... hopefully lose a couple of pounds and gain a few trophies... I'm not hugely fat but I do have a bit of a Christmas belly!

I've been playing a few dance games, as I just want to burn fat and then tone up. I was using the dance games to get a good cardio work out and then doing my own stretches and cool down exercises afterwards. I hate exercising , so getting trophies out of it is the 'carrot on a stick' that I need to actually force myself into it, haha.

I bought this game in order to kick start my new year fitness regime... it's February and I still haven't really used it! Now I've got the On The Top trophy and platinum is attainable, I'll get to doing the exercises. Just have to delete the game data and put my real weight and age and actually play the game how it was meant to be played... hopefully lose a couple of pounds and gain a few trophies... I'm not hugely fat but I do have a bit of a Christmas belly!

I hear you. Trophies have been motivating me to work out since EA Sports Active 2 was released a couple years ago. I even went to the trouble of importing Move Fitness a month after it was released when I heard it wasn't coming to the US.

I'm in decent shape, but at my age, it's tougher to maintain without regular exercise, and like you, I can think of things I'd much rather do than huff and puff and sweat.

I started looking into dance games last fall, but as someone who has no business dancing (lol), I picked up Sports Champions 2 and Grand Slam Tennis 2 instead.

However, I'd be interested to hear any recommendations you might have of a dance game that provides a good workout that a total dancing n00b could do.

By the way, my favorite of all the workout games, due to its variety of workout types, is Fit in Six (or My Fitness Coach Club in the EU). It doesn't have a plat, but all the trophies are easily obtainable if you put the time into it. (It took me five months to do the 300 workouts legit.) It also has a ton of workouts for the core and abs.

Edited by Satnamji

I hear you. Trophies have been motivating me to work out since EA Sports Active 2 was released a couple years ago. I even went to the trouble of importing Move Fitness a month after it was released when I heard it wasn't coming to the US.

I'm in decent shape, but at my age, it's tougher to maintain without regular exercise, and like you, I can think of things I'd much rather do than huff and puff and sweat.

I started looking into dance games last fall, but as someone who has no business dancing (lol), I picked up Sports Champions 2 and Grand Slam Tennis 2 instead.

However, I'd be interested to hear any recommendations you might have of a dance game that provides a good workout that a total dancing n00b could do.

By the way, my favorite of all the workout games, due to its variety of workout types, is Fit in Six (or My Fitness Coach Club in the EU). It doesn't have a plat, but all the trophies are easily obtainable if you put the time into it. (It took me five months to do the 300 workouts legit.) It also has a ton of workouts for the core and abs.

I highly recommend Just Dance 3! It's so much fun and you get a decent workout from it!

I've played Get Up and Dance as a rental, and it was alright but I got a bit bored of the songs after a while. Will have to check out getting Just Dance 3!

When I was researching dance games last fall, JD3 caught my attention, though one of my concerns was always my level of tolerance for listening to modern dance music over and over. lol But then I realized my other workout games play the same music over and over again (I never bother importing my music when the game allows it).

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They reset the leaderboards for May 1st!

Sometime between 12:30am and 7:30am PST.

(That being when I last checked last night, and first checked this morning. :whistle:)

I was shocked by how many scores were already posted to all the leaderboards. Must actually be a lot of people that use this for their morning workout.

EDIT: I got it with a mere 33 calories on Throw.

Edited by aro52

They reset the leaderboards for May 1st!

Sometime between 12:30am and 7:30am PST.

(That being when I last checked last night, and first checked this morning. :whistle:)

I was shocked by how many scores were already posted to all the leaderboards. Must actually be a lot of people that use this for their morning workout.

EDIT: I got it with a mere 33 calories on Throw.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are absolute saint. I finally got the trophy so someday i will get the rest naturally and have the platinum.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Leaderboards are reset, the scores are the same as May but you will still earn the trophy.

In anticipation of the reset in a few hours - if the scores remain the same, how do you know what score you need to beat and, perhaps more importantly, out of deference to the other other trophy hunters, how do you know how not to overshoot the current high score by too much?

In anticipation of the reset in a few hours - if the scores remain the same, how do you know what score you need to beat and, perhaps more importantly, out of deference to the other other trophy hunters, how do you know how not to overshoot the current high score by too much?

Good question, was thinking the same. Although the leaderboards do reset eventually, at least they did last month ;)

It's trial and error with a leaderboard reset day 1 you should be safe to play around with it

• 1 month later...