Is it still double plat?

adas_2008

Hi all,

I managed to plat this (thank god) on my vita. I also got 100% on vita.

I launched the game on PS3 and waited for my second plat but nothing happened :(

Is it still double plat with only cross sync or do I have to play it ps3 also?

Maybe there is a solution I m not aware of.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

• 5 weeks later...

The answer to the OP question is YES it is still a double plat. After many gyrations of saving data, deleting, reloading it and multiple starts and stops of the game it did decide to synch all the trophies, including plat and DLC. But, while I now have 100% on both PS3 and Vita, the actual save data from my vita times and DLC medals do not register on PS3. I guess the important part worked so I won't complain. :applause:

i got 100% on both finally.

What i did was:

1. started vita version (where i had plat and 100%) a let it run for a while. Checked the leaderboard etc.

2. Quit and sych the trophies to psn (not vita only).

3. Started ps3 version for the first time. Played in playground - nothing happened. checked the leaderboard - same.

4. quit the ps3 version and started vita version again. played in the playground and waited for the information that i was beat by someone appeared. quit and back to ps3

5. started ps3 version and after a while in playground i sterted to pop.

thats my way for double 100%

i also did check the online agreement and credits and other options just to be sure but i dont know if it did the trick.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just realised it was a double plat when I wanted to play it on PS3 and all those trophies popped...

Just to confirm, it doesn't contravene any PSN rules? I mean it shouldn't, since I didnt even know playing it on both systems would automatically unlock them all again... and the timestamps look dodgy as a result lol. Presume its ok?

For some reason, this trophy:

Perfect Stormer

Earn all 3 medals on each of the 24 Carnival Festival events.

From the Carnival DLC didn't auto-pop. It was pretty annoying having to redo the last race and wait an extra day, but mostly I was just confused as to why it didn't pop whilst all the others did.