Does Komplete Edition have glitched trophies?

juzam666

Yes it does. it's the one for unlocking everything as everything is already unlocked when you first load the game. The only fix is to buy the original release, delete your Komplete Edition save and re-unlock everything from scratch :(. You also have the connection issues related to which version you have i.e the Komplete Edition won't connect to people who have the non-Komplete edition, nor will it connect to people outside of your country/region and vice versa :(. The servers are also region locked which doesn't help matters.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Yes it does. it's the one for unlocking everything as everything is already unlocked when you first load the game. The only fix is to buy the original release, delete your Komplete Edition save and re-unlock everything from scratch :(. You also have the connection issues related to which version you have i.e the Komplete Edition won't connect to people who have the non-Komplete edition, nor will it connect to people outside of your country/region and vice versa :(. The servers are also region locked which doesn't help matters.

Are you serious lol? Huh, they probably never thought of that happening. That sucks for Komplete Edition buyers.

So everything in the Krypt is already unlocked in the K.E. version? Or what do you mean by 'everything is already unlocked'?

~ Rafdog89

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh well.

I went to EB Games to return the brand new copy I bought (Komplete Edition). Evene if it was opened, the clerk accepted to take it back. We got MK & Lollipop Chainsaw witht eh refund of 19.99$.

Good deal, and I'll be abel to Plat MK (One day... I'm not in a hurry haha!)

I'm deadly serious about the issues with this game :(. See here for more info on the glitch: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/78965-unachievable-glitched-trophies.html#post3341731 (post no11)

False you can obtain the you've got style trophy in the komplete edition

go to the krypt buy all costumes and fatalities( except kratos you have to win arcade mode with ) then go into the nerco and select every single character a pop up will appear saying their costume is unlocked a item for each character will pop up in the middle where there was none before once all have been clicked on trophy will pop on komplete edition

Not sure how relevant this is now. Me and my buddy have boosted a few trophies and came up with a theory.

1. I have the Komplete version whilst he has the normal. That alone proves we can play together.

2. He was having trouble connecting online when booting up the game. This was on his 60GB version PS3. He popped it in his slim and worked like a charm. I had the same issue with my first fatty that wouldn't play the game right. Then, years later, I played the game and easily accessed the online features.

Our theory here is assuming that you're playing on a fatty over a slim for this game, the fatty would most likely have problems with MK9. Either this or we were both completely lucky.

Our theory here is assuming that you're playing on a fatty over a slim for this game, the fatty would most likely have problems with MK9. Either this or we were both completely lucky.

I used my 60GB Fatty to boost my online trophy and MK9 worked like a charm in my old console.

Both my slim & fatty didn't have any problem with the game!

False you can obtain the you've got style trophy in the komplete edition

go to the krypt buy all costumes and fatalities( except kratos you have to win arcade mode with ) then go into the nerco and select every single character a pop up will appear saying their costume is unlocked a item for each character will pop up in the middle where there was none before once all have been clicked on trophy will pop on komplete edition

Bullshit. This is not true.

I also am here posting to say the You've Got Style! trophy is not glitched as i got it by doing what was listed on this forum by RobbyTheReaper

If it's true, and two testimonies are there to prove it, it's awesome! :applause:

Too bad I got a refund for my Komplete Edition and bought the standard edition instead :D

I have the Komplete Edition, and i just unlocked "You've Got Style!" Trophy.

i beat Arcade Ladder with Kratos, and purchased all the costumes in the krypt.

when into the Nekropolis and went through all the characters and it came up saying "congratulations you have unlocked [character] alternate costume" I did this for all characters and then the trophy popped.

also, i think you have to unlock Kung Lao's Costume by beating story mode?

because #38 in the bloodmarsh didn't unlock it for me.

maybe it did and i just don't remember

Post the video,

I bought everything in the Krypt and did the clicking on each character and it did NOT work. Komplete Edition PAL (European) Version here.

did you beat the Arcade Ladder with Kratos?

Edited by MikeMan54

I did. I have the All characters Arcade Trophy and his ending of course.

I will backup my save, and then start again, beat the game with kratos and kung lao, do the challenge tower till I have around 30.000 to buy all the costumes, will buy the costumes in one run and then go to the Nekropolis (for the first time) and select each character so hopefully it will pop. Will let you know if it worked.

I can tell you for sure the trophy is "partially glitched" then if some people received it. But will let you know.

OK the Trophy is partially glitched. I did like Mike and others suggested: (This should also be added to the Trophy Guide)

Do the following to receive the Trophy You've got Style for sure on the Komplete Edition:

What I did; back up my old save in Komplete, and started a new one on Komplete:

1. Tag Ladder Arcade : Kratos and Kung Lao (probably doesn't matter if you take Kung Lao or not) --> this is so you can unlock Kratos costume the "original" way

2. Got around 10,000 afterwards

3. Went to the Krypt, got the 4 Secret Coffins to get 20,000 Koins

4. Bought all costumes following the trophy guide in the Krypt.

5. Went to the Nekropolis and started from the left side clicking on each character.

6. By the time I clicked on Quan Chi , I received the trophy!

Thanks again!

Edited by Bounty V
please use the edit function instead of double posting