オリジナル楽曲 EXTREME ALL PERFECT Glitched?

↓↓↓プレイリストの曲何か入るの? -- 2011-08-07 (日) 03:44:15

↓↓マジなのか?俺もEXいろいろやってみるかな -- 2011-08-07 (日) 02:41:28

↓そのお気に入りの曲はプレイリストに入れてる?それならプレイリスト関係あるかも -- 2011-08-07 (日) 01:07:23

EX全パフェのトロフィーの件、お気に入りの曲のEXを何曲かクリア(パフェ含む)して、ミラクルペイントEXか何かでパフェ取ったらトロフィー取得した。だからEX全クリアのトロフィーより先に取れてることになってる。 -- 2011-08-07 (日) 01:00:34

↓マジなら詳細希望!! -- 2011-08-06 (土) 23:17:52

EX全パーフェクトのトロフィーなんだけど、全然パーフェクト取ってないのに取得できた。…なんで? -- 2011-08-06 (土) 23:12:27

A little something I noticed on JP Trophy Wiki... There are a handful (half a dozen or so) people who are claiming オリジナル楽曲 EXTREME ALL PERFECT (G) is glitched and supposedly unlocks at really random times, as can be seen here.

The consensus so far is that it's something related to Miracle Paint (Extreme) that triggers the bug, and there's testimonies about earning a Hard Perfect followed by a Perfect on Miracle Paint (Extreme) to make it pop early. Some say that they've had it unlock after a Perfect on Hatsune Miku no Shousetsu (Hard) and at other random times. There are also people who have tried all of the aforementioned methods mentioned by the "glitch victims" in an effort to replicate it; some have had success, others notice nothing unusual. And, as you can imagine, conversations there are steering towards the eternal debate of "If you got glitched, you shouldn't sync! Re-create your user profile to remove that trophy!" vs. "If the developers left a bug in the game, it's the developers' fault. Exploiting it is not cheating."

Personally, I'm a bit disappointed that this glitch (if it's real? Frankly, I'm not even sure what to believe at this point) exists. I dare say オリジナル楽曲 EXTREME ALL PERFECT (G), earned legitimately, is one of the most impressive skill-based trophies in all music games. I really, really hate to see its value cheapened due to poor programming.

A little something I noticed on JP Trophy Wiki... There are a handful (half a dozen or so) people who are claiming オリジナル楽曲 EXTREME ALL PERFECT (G) is glitched and supposedly unlocks at really random times, as can be seen here.

The consensus so far is that it's something related to Miracle Paint (Extreme) that triggers the bug, and there's testimonies about earning a Hard Perfect followed by a Perfect on Miracle Paint (Extreme) to make it pop early. Some say that they've had it unlock after a Perfect on Hatsune Miku no Shousetsu (Hard) and at other random times. There are also people who have tried all of the aforementioned methods mentioned by the "glitch victims" in an effort to replicate it; some have had success, others notice nothing unusual. And, as you can imagine, conversations there are steering towards the eternal debate of "If you got glitched, you shouldn't sync! Re-create your user profile to remove that trophy!" vs. "If the developers left a bug in the game, it's the developers' fault. Exploiting it is not cheating."

Personally, I'm a bit disappointed that this glitch (if it's real? Frankly, I'm not even sure what to believe at this point) exists. I dare say オリジナル楽曲 EXTREME ALL PERFECT (G), earned legitimately, is one of the most impressive skill-based trophies in all music games. I really, really hate to see its value cheapened due to poor programming.

This seriously sucxx

i'm a "If the developers left a bug in the game, it's the developers' fault. Exploiting it is not cheating."-guy

but in general i dont like glitches/ bugs at all

but as soon as there is a glitch or whatsoever ppl will get trophies for almost nothing tho; y should i go through it all while others just "relax" and get it anyway.

but for this game im really disappointed - got the game from the PSN store today - obv i tried this last song (dont know its name yet) and allready cleared it

i almost FC that god damn fast button mashing part, i fail after that one when XXXx oooo tttt qqqq oooo appears but think i can handle that soon too, but then .... this bis ending .... it starts kinda slow and becomes faster .... its tough to start at the right rhythm and keep it up till the end.

hope i can excellent it soon - not sure if i wanna perfect it as my first song - then play some random song and get the gold - would kinda suck imo