|05-20-2013, 10:33 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Metro: Last Light Trophy Guide and Roadmap
Metro: Last Light
Road Map & Trophy Guide
The sequel to Metro 2033, and based on the book by the same name, by author Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Last Light provides a unique blend of stealth and FPS attributes to provide a gripping story set in this post apocalyptic world. Metro: Last Light gives players the opportunity to go in guns blazing (like Call of Duty) or sneak past enemies to complete your objectives (like you're playing Splinter Cell) and all while providing you with a story similar, although better, than that of its Fallout counterparts.
Step 1: Play the game on Easy trying to achieve Shadow Ranger and Redemption and enjoy the Game.
I would suggest playing this game killing almost everything in sight while cleaning up some other trophies but since some people are having trouble unlocking Shadow Ranger I highly suggest trying for it on your first playthrough just in case it doesn't unlock. During this playthrough you also want to make sure you make the correct choices and do the right things to unlock the "good" ending, the Redemption trophy, as I feel it is the harder of the two endings to unlock. You'll also want to try and unlock as many of the stealth trophies as possible to try and avoid having to replay some of the Chapters over again later on. Whilst going for the Redemption trophy, avoid all the trophies that involve killing Humans.
Step 2: Play through the game doing the opposite of your good playthrough trying to unlock C'est la vie.
During this playthrough you can shoot and kill anything that moves to unlock the Soldier trophy as well as any of the story related trophies you may not have gotten the first time while going for the "good" ending. This is the step where you can also go for the Kill related trophies like Gunslinger and No Shooting Allowed. Steps 1 and 2 can be reversed if you choose but Step 2 is much easier and far less picky so I recommend them in this order.
Step 3: Clean-up any trophies you may have missed.
In this Step you should clean up any trophies you may have missed, like a stealth chapter or getting a kill with each weapon or if for some reason Shadow Ranger hasn't unlocked for you. By the end of this step you should have a shiny new .
Note: You can use Chapter Select for any of the trophies (excluding ones like Shadow Ranger where you must start a new game to get it) then you must continue playing from that point onwards, else the stats for the trophy you're after will reset and you'll have to start over (this does not affect the Diary trophies).
Credit to Harry94, GuidesForUsAll, 360GameTV and HappyThumbsGaming for the videos. Thanks to Terminator for providing descriptions and information for a number of trophies and for helping make the guide infinitely better.
Last edited by Terminator; 06-12-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:34 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Get all Trophies
Unlock all the non-DLC trophies to get this shiny new Platinum.
Kill 100 Human Enemies.
Simply kill 100 Human enemies and the trophy. If you play through the game killing every human it should come in no time. Do not go for this trophy if you are trying to get Shadow Ranger.
Kill 100 Mutants.
Simply kill every Mutant enemy you see and this will come by the time you finish your first playthrough. Mutants include Watchmen, Spiders, Shrimps and Demons.
Stealthily kill 15 Enemies.
For this trophy you have to stealthily kill 15 enemies in a row, I found the easiest way to do this was by using Throwing Knives to get the kills. The Facility Chapter and the beginning of the Revolution Chapter are two easy places to unlock this trophy.
Set 2 Enemies on fire at once.
To unlock this trophy you must set two enemies on fire at exactly same time. See the video below for more information:
You can also try this method provided by SeiBei4211:
Break 50 Lights.
Shoot out or Knife 50 light bulbs and this trophy is yours. If you're breaking every light bulb you see, this will come fairly early in the game.
Turn off 40 Lights without breaking them.
Turn off every light bulb you see by pressing when given the option, do not break them. You cannot turn off the same lightbulb 40 times, it has to be 40 unique ones. This trophy will come fairly early on in the game.
Disarm 10 Traps.
Disarm 10 Traps and this trophy is yours. All 10 must come in one playthrough, you can get this through Chapter Select.
#1 - You will come to a section where you need to pull a switch to open a door to exit. Once you exit through the door you will drop down to the right into a brief tunnel section. Most likely everyone knows about this one (I ran smack dab into it my first playthrough) but it's between the point where you jump down and the ladder.
SUNDOWN (for description purposes the ferry winch will be at the northern most area of the map):
#2 - When you begin the level you will see a white box truck directly in front of you in a small yard. Go straight ahead and around the shed to the right to get to the rear of the truck.
#3 - From the truck you want to head to the other side of the yard ("west") and look for a shed with a car on its side semi-blocking the door.
#4 - "West" of the gas station is another row of buildings. Almost directly across from the gas pumps, which should be to your right, there is a trap blocking a hole that you can crouch and crawl through.
#5 - When you get off the ferry, go straight to the building in front of you and go up the concrete ramp. In that main room is a trap very near where you enter.
#6 - From the same level of the building, turn around and make your way to the right side (looking from the ramp it's the left side of the building's upper floor) to find another trap before you get to a closed door.
#7 - You will eventually reach a building where you go up an escalator. At the top of the escalator, look to the right to find the trap connected from the top of the escalator to the left wall.
#8 - Immediately after and to the left of the last trap another one is blocking an open room.
#9 - Just to the right of the last trap and also connected to the escalator and the wall is this trap.
#10 - As soon as the level begins you can travel all the way down the left side of the map to a broken wall which will lead to a large shed/garage. The trap is at the shed/garage door so do not run into the building.
Credit to ZenVan for the list of traps.
There are also three others that you can disarm, one in Contagion and two in Dead City. The first one in Dead City is in the house to the right with the recording, the second one is after you go down the hole with the slide if you turn around and go to the back of the room there is a room at the top of some stairs and a trap at the top of them. The Trap location in Contagion:
Credit to the Metro Wiki for this quote and dante_kinkade for giving me the Dead City locations.
Last edited by Terminator; 06-12-2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:35 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Make 100 Purchases.
Simply make 100 purchases and this trophy is yours. If you use the trick during the Bandit Chapter to keep selling guns you can also buy a grenade, sell it, back out of the menu and then repeat the procedure for an easier way to unlock the trophy. See the Walking Bank trophy for more info on the Bandit Chapter trick.
An alternate method is to buy a Throwing Knife as they only cost 1 MGR each. Hold the Joypad correctly then you can alternately and quickly press and with your Middle and Index fingers until the trophy pops (which should take about 30secs if you press the buttons fast enough).
Collect 1000 Military Rounds.
During the Chapter "Bandits" there will be a merchant that you can sell guns to, further on in the mission there are a lot of enemies with high value guns. Kill the enemies, pick up the guns then run back and sell them to the merchant and you should be at a 1000 in no time. The key to getting this trophy is to not buy anything or spend/use any MGRs unless you absolutely have to do, just scavenge what you need.
Use all Musical Instruments in the game.
You must play all 17 instruments in one playthrough for this trophy to unlock, you cannot get this through Chapter Select. To play an instrument simply walk up to it and press when the prompt comes up, you only need to press once per instrument. The locations for the instruments are as follows:
1) In Sparta - Guitar in the starting room.
2) In Sparta - By the guys playing checkers/Draughts, it's on a chair.
3) In Facility - In the center room is an Accordion, on a bench around a table.
4) In Bolshoi - Before passing through the Communist checkpoint.
5) In Bolshoi - To the right of the bar it's leaning up against a chair on the left wall.
6) In Bolshoi - In the market place, the last shop on the left.
7) In Bolshoi - After watching the show, before sitting down to eat, it's on the floor just to the right of the table.
8) In Revolution - After heading through the metal detectors and heading downstairs, head into the left room, it's on the chair behind the desk.
9) In Revolution - After entering the large room with a large number of guys stay to the right and you’ll climb along some boxes and drop into a tunnel, there will be another door there, go through it and head to the left and there will be a guy there playing the piano.
10) In Revolution - After climbing through the fan you will have to make your way to the back of the room and through a door, there is a locker that you can open with an accordion inside.
11) In Regina - after getting on the Railcar, shortly after the game will tell you to press circle to exit the rail car, there will be a door on the left, the accordion is in the room on the floor.
12) In Undercity - As soon as you wake up after making it to the church, it's in your room.
13) In Contagion - As soon as you enter the area where you have to put your mask on, head into the building on the right and head down to the end, the guitar is in the last room to the left by the dead body
14) In Contagion - after entering the area where you have to put on your mask head to the left and there will be a room with some guys and a wooden structure in the center, it's under the counter in the center.
15) From the note in Contagion head out of the room and to the left, it's on a chair down at the end.
16) In Quarantine after Khan gets you through the gate with the permit, the guitar is to the left on the floor.
17) In Dead City after seeing the flashback of the playground, head down and up the other side, to the right will be a building, head to the top floor and there is the piano.
Metro: Last Light - All Musical Instrument Locations (Musician Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube
Last edited by Terminator; 06-12-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:35 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Write 10 of Artyom's hidden Diary pages.
Collect 10 of the Diary pages to unlock this trophy. See the Published trophy for all 43 locations.
Complete all 43 of Artyom's hidden Diary pages.
Collect all 43 Diary pages for this trophy to unlock it, the locations are as follows:
1) Right after talking to Miller, it’s on a chair just to the right of the elevator. (Sparta)
2) Before Climbing the ladder with Anna head to the right and burn the spider webs with the lighter, it's on the ground in the back right corner. (Ashes)
3) After climbing out of the pipe and gaining the throwing knives head opposite the body, the note is on the boxes. (Pavel)
4) As soon as the mission starts it on a table at the base of the escalators. (Reich)
5) After the door opens and two guards come out to look for you there is a little guard room in the center of the room, on the computer panels is the note. (Separation)
6) During the same mission you will open a door and there will be a guy who surrenders, the note is on the table to the left just inside the room. (Separation)
7) You’ll come to a large room with a number of guys and some waterway tunnels at the bottom; the note is on the other side of the room, up the stairs and in a little room to the left on a table. (Facility)
8) After climbing on top of the train Pavel will save you, the note is right in front of you to the right on the ground. (Torchlight)
9) You'll come to a section where Pavel asks you to follow the electrical wires to charge up the box, follow the path till you come to a door, take the path to the right follow the path a short ways and there will be a little room to your left, the note is on the dead body. (Torchlight)
10) As soon as the next section starts in the bar, it's on the bar to your left. (Echoes)
11) After seeing the flashback before helping the guy it’s on the floor to the left. (Echoes)
12) After passing through the checkpoint with the two Russians, on the shelf to your left. (Bolshoi)
13) After leaving the marketplace and heading left, on the bench to your left. (Bolshoi)
14) After heading through the metal detectors and heading downstairs, head into the left room, it's on the desk. (Revolution)
15) In Revolution, after entering the large room with a large number of guys stay to the right and you’ll climb along some boxes and drop into a tunnel, there will be another door there, go through it and head to the right, it's on a shelf hanging on the wall in a little room on the right. (Revolution)
16) It's on the desk right next to the switch you have to pull to deactivate the fan, up top. (Revolution)
17) After climbing through the fan, climb down the ladder and there will be a desk in front of you, the notes on the desk. (Revolution)
18) After you start pushing the train car with Regina, you will come to a door way on your right that has some green glowing mushrooms and water on the floor, the note is at the back of the room on a dead body. (Regina)
19) After saving the tied up guy, pass through the radiation and there will be a bathroom on your right. The note is on the floor in the stall. (Bandits)
20) You’ll come to a split, where the right path is lit with torches and there’s a skull above, go through the door down there and follow the path around until you come to a guy tied up, the note is on the table behind him. (Bandits)
21) As soon as you start the chapter it's on the boat right in front of you. (Dark Waters)
22) Follow the bald guy who talks to you after you get off the boat, he will walk back to his desk; the note is just to the left of his desk. (Venice)
23) In the bottom floor of the strip club, it's on top of the spider tank. (Venice)
24) In the middle of the area there will be a huge tanker, behind the tank is a building, inside the building and to the right is a desk, the note is on top. (Sundown)
25) As soon as you get off the raft there will be a two storey broken building in front of you, the note is on top in the far left path on the floor. (Nightfall)
26) After they start burning everything you will come to an area where you have to head up to the second floor so you can drop down behind a locked gate, the note Is at the end of the train car on the desk. (Contagion)
27) After being locked in a sealed room with two guys talking for a little while, head around the desk and to the right, the note is on the desk. (Quarantine)
28) Khan will approach a door on the left that he will try to get you through, instead head right and the collectible is on a bench. (Quarantine)
29) As you’re following Khan you will come to a point where he starts staring up at the ceiling, there’s a little walkway you can cross over, instead head into the room in front of you and around, the note is on the floor. (Khan)
30) After you get on the train you will come to a train car with some crates with blue tarpaulins over them, the collectible is on top of the right one, you have to walk right past it to continue through the level. (Chase)
31) After walking across the ice you will be underneath the bridge, instead of heading up the stairs to your left, head to the far pillar under the bridge and the note is on the ground by a dead body. (The Crossing)
32) As you're on the ice again you will come to a ship, the note is at the top of the ship, front, the note is on the ground by the dead body. (The Crossing)
33) While crossing the bridge you will see some escalators in front of you, before heading to them there will be a room on your left, the note is on the desk in the room. (Bridge)
34) The dark one will be behind some bars talking to you after he's done head through the door to the right and into the first room on your left, bathroom, and head through a small path in the back left corner, the note is on the ground. (Depot)
35) Going through the Dead City you will have to enter a building and there will be a door you’ll open with a red table inside it, the note is behind it on a desk. (Dead City)
36) Further on in Dead City you will have to climb a ladder to get to a roof with a demon on top of it, the note is on the nest she is sitting on, shoot at her to get her to fly away. (Dead City)
37) As soon as you start Red Square, a couple steps in front of you and on the left there will be a little ledge with the note on it. (Red Square)
38) Further on in the level you will drop into an area with a bunch of stone pillars, immediately head to your left and you will see a small opening on your left, follow the path down and you will come to a room with a coffin in the center, the note is on the floor in front of it. (Red Square)
39) You'll come to a point where you'll see a huge Watcher, shortly after there will be a dead body on the ground slightly to your left, the note is by the body. (The Garden)
40) After you fight the Watcher you’ll have to walk up a flight of stairs, at the top of the stairs on the railing to the left is the note. (The Garden)
41) As you’re walking with Miller and the Dark One, you will walk right past a brown couch on your left, the note is on the couch. (Polis)
42) After getting off the train Miller will make a speech, when he is done the note is on the right on the table with the radio. (D6)
43) Towards the end of the last stand there will be a platform behind you that you can climb up to, over the ledge, the note is in front of the ammo box. (D6)
Complete training sequence.
Story Related Cannot Be Missed. This will unlock in the first Chapter, Sparta, after you complete your basic training.
Not A Rabbit
Finish the ASHES level without taking a hit.
This takes place in the second Chapter, Ashes. Do not get hit by any of the Watchmen and this trophy will unlock at the end of the chapter. See the video below for a full walkthrough:
Escape the chasing Nazis on the REICH level without being caught once.
This takes place on the Reich Chapter, when you start running all you have to do is make the jump and you will get this without a problem. See the video below for a full walkthrough:
Complete the SEPARATION level without killing or raising alarm.
Complete the Separation Chapter without killing anyone or raising an alarm and this trophy will unlock at the end of the Chapter. This means you cannot sneak up behind anyone and press , you need to hit to knock them out. Do this for every guard in your way and you shouldn't have too many problems. See the video below for a good path to follow:
Last edited by Terminator; 06-12-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:36 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Take the Custom Pistol from the Locked Box.
At the beginning of the Facility Chapter you will drop down into a room, head to the end and make a right and then another right and follow the wall down to the end. Here you will hear two guys talking about a Pistol. Eventually one will walk over to the intercom then walk back to his locker to check on the Pistol, simply follow him back to his locker and knock him out after he opens it. As soon as you pick up the gun, the trophy will unlock.
Metro Last Light: A Present Trophy/Achievement (Take Custom Pistol from the Locked Box) - HTG - YouTube
Complete the FACILITY level without killing or raising alarm.
You must complete the Facility Chapter without killing anyone or raising an alarm, this mean you cannot sneak up behind enemies and press . As long as you turn off every light bulb and only knock out the guards that are in your way, this shouldn't be too much of a hassle. See the video below for a good path to follow to obtain this trophy:
Make 10 Spiders flip belly-up.
Starting in the Chapter "Torchlight" you will come across Spiderbugs (these are the Spiders the description speaks of) that flip over when you shine your flashlight on them, do this for 10 of them and the trophy is yours. You will most likely not unlock this in Torchlight but rather later on in the game.
Complete the ECHOES level undetected by the Watchmen.
You will come to a point in the Echoes Chapter where Pavel tells you to wait behind him. After walking up a huge flight of stairs, as long as you do what he says, this trophy will pop right after.
Patron of the Arts
Watch the entire Theater Show.
During the chapter Bolshoi, Pavel will get you into the Theater where a show is going on, sit in the only available empty seat and wait for the show to end and the trophy will pop right afterwards. Warning: Stay away from the stage or Pavel will force you into the back room and you will not get the trophy. The show lasts about 10 mins.
Kill all armed enemies on the REVOLUTION level, including all reinforcements.
You must kill every enemy on the Revolution Chapter for this trophy to unlock, including the enemies that only show up after you’ve cleared out an entire room. Make sure you also clear the rooms where the diary page is and the mechanics bay connected to it. If you're going for Shadow Ranger then I recommend using Chapter Select to get it, otherwise just shoot every guard you see. You do not have to shoot the two civilians in the redish colored hard hats that are just cowering.
Complete the REVOLUTION level without killing and raising an alarm.
Complete the Revolution Chapter without killing anyone or raising and alarm and this trophy will unlock at the end of the chapter. This means you cannot sneak up behind anyone and press , you need to hit to knock them out. Do this for every guard that's in your way and you shouldn't have too many problems. See the video below for a good path to follow to obtain this trophy:
Kill all Watchmen before they reach the Railcar.
Near the end of the Chapter "Regina" you will come to a section where you will have to push a Train Carriage and Watchmen will attack you from behind, kill all of them before they jump on Regina and the trophy is yours. Earlier In the chapter there will be a wooden barricade you can drive Regina through, at the end of the tunnel to the left there will be an Assault Rifle with a scope that I highly recommend using. The Watchmen will usually come at you in packs of two or three so as soon as you kill them reload. It's also a good idea to change your Air Filter before starting this. As Seibei4211 pointed out, there is also a Shambler in a side room close by that would be helpful to have as a secondary weapon just in case. Note: The Watchmen can jump on the Railcar but it can only be the back of it, they cannot jump on the front of Regina.
Rescue the Women and Children on the BANDITS level without raising alarm.
The requirements for this trophy begin after you open the door at the end of the tunnel that is lit by torches. Once through this door you can no longer kill anyone or raise an alarm. This means you cannot sneak up behind anyone and press , you need to hit to knock them out. Do this for every guard that's in your way or just bypass them and you shouldn't have a problem. See the video below for a good path to follow:
Kill 5 Shrimp with Grenades.
The best Chapter to get this trophy is in Sundown. Keep running around the map and you should get more than five to spawn, 2 or 3 usually spawn when you get near the door of the airplane. The big armored Shrimps with claws do not count for this trophy and you cannot get this by restarting the checkpoint. Thank you to Seibei4211 for confirming this. You have to get either five consecative or five at once else the stats will reset and you will have to do it all over again.
Find and return the crying child's Teddy Bear.
During the Chapter "Venice", there will be a mini-game in the city you can play where you need to shoot some rats within the time limit, complete all three rounds and you'll receive the teddy bear. After receiving it follow the path around to the right and you will see a mother and a crying child, give him the bear and the trophy will pop. An AK with the Reflex Sight works best and if you have the Extended Magazine as well then you won't have to reload as often. Also, the number of waves goes up with each round. Round 1 you have 1 wave, Round 2 you have 2 waves and Round 3 you have 3 waves. Each wave has about 6 Rats in it and will change position if you take too long to kill them, the time limit is really strict. The cost of each round goes up as well and quite sharply, the final round will set you back 45 MGRs.
Fall in the Swamp 10 times.
The earliest you can get this is in the Chapter "Sundown", simply fall in the Swamp 10 times and the trophy is yours. The second time you fall in you will die, to avoid this make sure you avoid falling in the same spot twice. Repeat until the trophy pops.
Find all Equipment Stashes in the swamps.
This trophy takes place over the Chapters "Sundown" and "Nightfall", if you've collected them all this trophy will pop after you jump out of the building in Nightfall and loot the white truck. A useful tip is to max out the Gamma settings as the areas where the ammo are hidden are extremely dark, which makes locating them very difficult. See the video below for all the equipment locations:
Find the Hidden Ammo in the abandoned part of the station on the QUARANTINE level.
There are four hidden ammo stashes, In Quarantine after the guy lets you through the checkpoint you will go through a door that will close behind you:
1) The first stash is directly to your right through the window.
2) Go down the stairs and into the Orange mist, the second one is just to the left at the end of the very short hallway.
3) From the second one continue a few steps further down the path and you'll see a broken red window pane on your right, it's in there.
4) Continue down the path, you'll pass a guy standing in a booth and will make a right turn out of the orange mist; the final stash is in the window on your right just at the end of the Orange mist.
Last edited by Terminator; 06-12-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:37 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Kill all the Reds on the THE CHASE level.
During the Chase chapter you will be in a Railcar with Reds shooting at you from other Railcars and the train, you must kill every one of them to unlock this trophy. This includes the ones while you're in the little car and while you're on the train. This trophy will pop when you kill the Shotgun wielding guy in the last carriage.
Kill a Demon with the Helsing.
This is most easily obtained in the Dead City Chapter, you will be able to pick up a Helsing there and there is a Demon on top of a roof that you have to climb a ladder to get to. Demons are extremely hard to kill so you will have to whittle down it's health before you can kill it with the Helsing. Note: Killing this Demon counts toward the bad ending so I suggest getting it through Chapter Select if you’re going for the good ending. For an even faster method follow the video below:
Complete the BRIDGE level without a kill.
Just basically run through the entire chapter without shooting anything to get the trophy, it's good to also have some medkits just in case you get stuck somewhere. You can probably get through this entire level stealthily but it's not really needed and its much faster to just keep sprinting as you can see in the video:
Back to the Past
See all Visions in the Dead City.
You must see all 7 of the visions in Dead City to obtain this trophy, some you have to see as part of the story and others you will have to trigger on your own.
Hold the Platform without dying.
During the D6 chapter you will have to hold off the enemy, do so without dying to unlock this trophy. I recommend playing on Easy and keeping your head down as much as possible, know that there are ammo crates around as well as a mini gun. If you're taking too much damage just hide and heal yourself, also remember to use your grenades. This trophy is pretty easy and shouldn't give you too much trouble. If you want you can actually do this during your Shadow Ranger playthrough as most of the enemies don't bother shooting at you.
No shooting allowed
Kill 10 enemies in a row with Throwing Knives.
A good Chapter for this would be Bandits, there is a merchant at the beginning so you can buy throwing knives if you need them or run out and there are usually only two or three enemies together at a time meaning you won't have to worry about 10 people shooting you at once.
Kill at least one Enemy with each Weapon available in the game.
For "Gunslinger" you can actually find most of the weapons just lying around and there's no need to buy any of them, here's a list:
Trench Knife – Given to you.
Throwing Knives – Given to you in Pavel or available via Merchants and lying around in certain Chapters, most notably Pavel and Bandits.
Revolver – Available at the Merchant in Sparta, also found on various skeletons and wielded by certain enemies.
Ashot (Single shot pistol) – Available at the Merchant in Quarantine, also found on various skeletons and wielded by certain enemies. The earliest this can be found is in Torchlight on a Skeleton.
Lolife (Semi-auto pistol) – Available at the Merchant in Bandits or via the "A Present" Trophy.
Bastard (SMG) - Available at the Merchant in Sparta, also found and wielded by certain enemies. The earliest you can get this is in Chapter "Pavel".
Kalash (AK-47) - Available at the Merchant in Sparta, This is a common weapon and dropped by most enemies.
Kalash 2012 (P90) – Available at the Merchant in Undercity and Quarantine, also found at the Gas Station in Sundown.
VSV (SMG) – Available at the Merchant in D6, the earliest you can find this is in the Bridge Chapter in one of the collapsed sub-levels
Valve (Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle) - Available at the Merchant in Sparta, also found in various levels and on a skeleton in Red Square.
Preved (The other Sniper Rifle) – Available at the Merchant in Depot and in Wave 2 of D6
Saiga 12 (AA-12 Shotgun) – Available at the Merchant in Undercity, Also carried by the enemies in the Chase Chapter
Shambler (6-round shotgun) - Available at the Merchant in Sparta and Bandits. The earliest you can find this is in a side room in the Chapter prior to "Bandits".
Duplet (Double Barrel shotgun) – Available at the Bolshoi Merchant, the earliest this can be found is in the Side Room Khan tells you to check in the Echoes level. A Quad Barrel version can be found in the Undercity level on a skeleton (it's also a Moral Point)
Helsing (Fires arrows) – Buyable at merchant in Quarantine or found in Dead City and the level just prior to the Bridge.
Tikhar (Pneumatic Sniper Rifle of sorts) – Available in Bolshoi Marketplace, also found in the Revolution Chapter in the room where some infected people are being executed.
Minigun – Only available for pickup at the end of the D6 Chapter.
Standard Grenade - Available at any Merchant after Sparta.
Incendiary Grenade - Available at any Merchant after Sparta.
Claymore - Available at any Merchants later in the game. Both Grenade types and the Claymores can be found scattered around most levels but are particularly common in the Sundown Chapter.
Also, the Flamethrower guy at the end of D6 does not count towards this trophy.
Credit to Brandon_2535 and Seibei4211 for giving me the list and the names of the guns.
Last edited by Terminator; 06-12-2013 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:37 PM||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Install all possible Customizations for a Weapon.
Choose any weapon then buy and install all of the upgrades for them. An easy way to get this is Chapter Select to D6, head to the merchant and pick the Valve then install all the upgrades and the trophy will pop right afterwards.
Complete the game without killing any Humans unless forced to.
Free the Prisoners.
During the Chapter "Pavel", be sure to pull the switch when you get to the guard tower to get this trophy, not the one Pavel tells you to pull, the one you want is to the right of that one.
Within a Hair of Death
Escape from the Red Line.
Story Related Cannot Be Missed. This will unlock at the end of the Korbut chapter.
Kill the Rhino.
Story Related Cannot Be Missed. Simply kill the Rhino in Undercity and the trophy is yours. To kill the Rhino you have to get it to charge head first into the stone pillars in both caves (watch out for the two Watchmen in the second cave). Once he's demolished everything, shoot him once with any weapon to kill him.
Remove your mask when Lesnitsky demands it.
Ignore the Phone Call in the Anomaly.
During the Khan Chapter you will come across a ringing telephone, don't answer it, just walk past and the trophy is yours.
Find out about the Reds' plans.
Story Related Cannot Be Missed.
Save the Bear from the Watchmen after the fight.
After fighting the huge Bear in the Garden Chapter he will run through the trees, follow the path and you'll see some Watchmen all over her, kill at least 3 of them and the trophy is yours.
Make Moskvin tell the truth with help from the Dark One.
Story Related Cannot Be Missed. This will unlock towards the end of the Polis Chapter.
C'est la vie
Last edited by Dougiefresh613; 07-28-2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Editorial Sweep.
|05-20-2013, 10:39 PM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Guide will be up soon, we'll be adding a lot of things and videos over the next few hours. If you have anything you think i should add or i missed, or if theres any mistakes please let me know and ill be sure to fix it.
Last edited by Dougiefresh613; 05-21-2013 at 12:17 AM.
|05-21-2013, 01:45 AM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2008
another tip for mouse, I ran up the stairs before going in the door on your right. Soon as I went up I backtracked down the hallway soon after the achievement popped