Mafia II - Road Map

Jin_man

Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 4.23/10

- Approximate Time To Platinum: 30-40 hours

- Offline: 48 ( 35 (B), 10 (S), 2 (G), 1 (P) )

- Online: 0

- Missable Trophies: None (Chapter Select)

- Minimum Playthroughs Needed: 1

- Glitched Trophies: None

- Cheats: None

Born the son of a poor immigrant, Vito is a beaten down Italian American who is trying to escape the life of poverty that consumed his childhood. It was on the streets that Vito learns that joining the Mafia is the only route to wealth and respect for people of his standing. Wanting to escape the life of hardship that his father led, he dreams about becoming a "Made Man." A petty criminal his whole life, Vito, along with his childhood friend, Joe, will descend into the world of Organized Crime. Together, they will work to prove themselves to the Mob as they try to make their names on the streets of a cold and unforgiving city.

Step 1. - Finish the game on Hard Difficulty

Right at the start you can pick Hard Difficulty. I didn't think it was too hard. Just some tips are if you see that your health is going down. Just hide behind cover and wait for it to regenerate. While playing through the game on Hard you will get most of the trophies. While playing on Hard I suggest you go after some of the mission trophies. For the Mission Trophies click here for them.

Step 2. - Collecting for Ladies' Man and Card Sharp

Once you finish the game you can go back and collect all of the Wanted Posters and Playboy magazines. For Step 2 and 3 play on easy. Luckily Lord Maim has a nice guide to collecting all of them. Click here for it.

Step 3. - Clean up Trophies

Now that you have got the story trophies and all of the collecting done. Its time to get all of the other trophies. These trophies will range from driving to killing trophies. Also if you have missed any mission trophies you should get them here. Look at Lord Maim's Trophy Guide for those trophies.

If you have followed my Roadmap and Lord Maim's Trophy Guide then you should have the platinum in about 30-40 hours. Its overall an easy platinum and a fun one also.

If you have any questions contact me or Lord Maim.

Edited by Jin_man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...