Online Co-Op Partners Boosting

Lilwilly6969

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**Please use this thread for finding co-op partners for Madden NFL 10**

I need three people too do this with. Hit me up asap. Im on all day today. Psn lilwilly6969~~~~~~~~ i need 5 more trophie to platinum madden!!!!!

Which 5? I think I have found a few glitched trophies, so your input would help.

I only need 1 now. i need the fumble pile up for a touchdown trophy. which trophies your having trouble with?

Intercepting Peyton Manning 3 times, and Recording 3 tackles for losses on Adrian Peterson.

I have fullfiled the requirements multiple times but no trophy, not even after the game ends.

For your trophy, you can boost it with 2 controllers...just kick to the other controller and have it go out of bounds at the 1 yard line and then sub in the kicker to be the starting Quarterback. more likely to get a fumble that way.

Intercepting Peyton Manning 3 times, and Recording 3 tackles for losses on Adrian Peterson.

I have fullfiled the requirements multiple times but no trophy, not even after the game ends.

For your trophy, you can boost it with 2 controllers...just kick to the other controller and have it go out of bounds at the 1 yard line and then sub in the kicker to be the starting Quarterback. more likely to get a fumble that way.

Same with me, I can't get the Adrian Peterson trophy to unlock even though I have done the requirements plus more...So you can get that one trophy with two controllers offline?

I need help with co-co online. I still need

From Me To You--Complete pass for TD with Partner

Hey Buddy---Compete a Lateral with Partner

If anyone wants to boost just add me PSN southurnbuck

I would probaly have these by now but everyone that plays just quits. I guess its because the online co-op really SUCKS!!! And it probaly doesn't help that I'm not that great either....LMFAO!!!!!!

Im still having a problem with the Larry Fitzgerald trophy...I tried it once but, I quit during the game so I tried it again I played the full game and I never got the trophy....Also how do you do online coop? Im confused about the whole concept.

online co-op...go to online then when you go to play, search for a session or create a session that is unranked co-op.

Same as "tretin" here... I'm needing ALL of the online trophies. Once I get those, I just have to get "The Gang's All Here" for the Platinum.

By all means add me for this please... OldSnoova

EDIT: Major, MAJOR props to tretin for playing a couple of online games with me and getting those pesky trophies! Thanks a MILLION, pal. Now I've just got that irritating "The Gang's All Here" trophy to go!

Edited by Old_Snoova

well i just got the LT fumble now i need him to do it in the endzone and win the stupid mini game

The Kurt Warner one get sacked in the endzone?

USe two controller make sure you like on the two or something to like a roll out make sure you control a hard hitting dude (Bob Sanders) or increase his stats and then keep sacking warner unless he fumbles then press the button sequence thing on the controller your using for the team that is not the Cardinal's and you should get it soon it took my two tries...

The Kurt Warner one get sacked in the endzone?

USe two controller make sure you like on the two or something to like a roll out make sure you control a hard hitting dude (Bob Sanders) or increase his stats and then keep sacking warner unless he fumbles then press the button sequence thing on the controller your using for the team that is not the Cardinal's and you should get it soon it took my two tries...

i need to get the TD in the endzone from the fumble game