Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted a 7.

Not hard per say, but finding an unoccupied ranked server to do everything in is almost impossible. You can't boot people from a ranked server, and most people won't leave even if you ask them nicely.

• 3 weeks later...

I vote 5. Its a 3 if you ave a boosting partner, but if not, nearly all of the online trophies are imposible, ESPECIALLY the damn Frodo capturing a ring trophy I would have a party of 3 of us trying to get it, but the second the stage turns to The Shire, the server ets flooded with people.

Single player trophies are ridiculously easy tho

I give it a two. The single player is extremely easy but online is kind of a pain. The only two online trophies that were annoying to me were "Ride to Ruin" and "I Will Take It". Every time I was close to 10 points a random person would join and ruin it. The "I Will Take It" trophy was extremely annoying because as soon you get to the Shire level a random person will join and try for it. Nice game overall I won't play online anymore but I'll keep it with my LOTR collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 5*

Main reason been is I averaged it from boosting the online trophies and non-boosting.

Boosting this game makes it such an easy platinum therfore it get's a 3.

If you don't boost the online trophies for this game then it becomes a near impossible platinum therefore it get's a 7.

That's how I voted this game a 5.:cool:

Lol my third platinum!

A solid 4, leaning towards a 5.

Like the second poster said, its damn hard online without boosting.

I boosted and got 30 kills.

You CANNOT kick people out OR create a private server so its luck if you can get to 30 kills without someone coming in and wrecking it.

Most trophies that require you to get 'x' amount of kills with such and such are easy! Just go into Instant Action and bingo....EXCEPT - Witch King trophy: The Lord of the Nine Riders. This trophy you can't get in Instant Action even in Hero TDM.

Other than that....basic bronze trophies for completed levels and piss easy gold trophies for completing campaigns. Kill 300 hobbits may take 20min at most.

A great trophy and loved getting all the online ones! Best name for platinum trophy: One Trophy to Rule Them All!

:)

Anyone who voted over a 3 for this game has seriously never played a challenging game. In my case I voted a 2 not because I found it challenging, but rather because the game sucks so badly it will test your patience. Sure, it is only a 10-15 hour platinum, but the game is so freakin bad every minute is agony.

For those of you out to get an easy platinum look no further. Just make sure you get a boosting partner for the online trophies and you are set to go.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

game was quite easy, i gave it a 3. since you can get all the single player trophies on casual those were very easy, and it does feel nice to go through the Shire killing every hobbit in sight... multi-player would suck if you don't find a boosting partner.