Rate the trophy difficulty...  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After just 3 enjoyable power sessions, I''m already almost done getting all the trophies.

I gave it a 5. Figure that is a fair rating (right in the middle)

Only because of the "No Fear of Heights" Trophy.

Otherwise, I'd give it a 4 or 3.

I'll say a 4/10. I originally didn't follow a trophy guide. so I was forced to play what seemed like endless playthroughs to unlock the rest of the trophies. It's very tedious and time consuming. I give it a 4 based on a few things:

-If you screw up when trying to beat Dad's score or die during rank mode, you just wasted 25 to 35 minutes. Same for miscellaneous trophies, like the wrecking ball and Third Eye trophy. I swear I didn't get hit by Mariska's bubbles, nor by Rosalind's swinging ball, yet the game said I did and it never unlocked. Thank God "restart checkpoint" exists if you mess up in some areas.

-Go Medal Racer, Go and No Fear of Heights. Both took me longer than I expected.

-If you don't start on Hard or ignore rank mode, it increases the amount of clean up runs you have to make later on. I learned this the hard way.

Im giving it a 4 instead of a 3 only because of that no fear of heights trophy and ranking can be a bitch in some parts due to the fact you have no continue option if you fail a dumb QTE. Dying really isnt an issue, but damnit, fail one QTE and you have to restart the entire level.

Voted 4/10, only because stage 2 was annoying in ranked mode. Damn zombie baseball.

This is the EXACT location i was talking about. wow, really???! I swear, just run you fkn idiot! And then dont get a "Sparkle Hunting" while Nicks ass is running because it interrupts your shooting and flow. God I hated that part.

Edited by julesthegr8

This was so easy to plat that it's not even funny. (No, seriously, if I had paid for this game I would have been disappointed -- but since I didn't, I had a lot of fun with it. =P)

The only one that gave me any kind of trouble was the No Fear of Heights, as I am sure every single other person has already mentioned ... but honestly, with some patience that is definitely attainable too.

Despite that minor bump in the road, this was a total Level One plat. Anyone giving it more than a one should start playing harder games.:whistle:

Edited by dmsdq
Tense correction. Dx

Despite that minor bump in the road, this was a total Level One plat. Anyone giving it more than a one should start playing harder games.:whistle:

I have way harder platinums and I still say it is not the easiest platinum because of some High Score trophies and No fear of Heights.

I give it a 6. 5 is my standard and lowest rating and so 6 is not a rating that high for me as well but it still shows some difficulty and not just the "normal one". My 6 rating is comparable to the 3s and 4s people give here.

Edited by Cetra

Gave it a 4. Mainly because of the baseball section on level 2. A couple of the Dad scores can seem pretty tight at first, but with good use of Nick tickets they can be easily beaten. The No fear of heights trophy only took me 4 attempts but with the way the plants drop towards the end, I can see it could be a real pain. Really enjoyable game, but it was getting a little bit stale by the end of my fourth playthrough.

I gave it a 4. Mostly because of some annoying trophies, like Go medal racer go or no fear of heights. Dad's score was not that hard if played in ranked mode. but also Ranked mode can be a pain, if you make a mistake and have to repeat the whole level.

For example I screwed the action buttons during the final of episode 1 (going to face Zed) and had to repeat the whole level.

i'm going with a 4, i'll be getting the plat within the next couple of days, no fear of heights is a pain in the ass but totally doable, and kissing Nick 100 times is proving to be a bit of a grind, but not too bad.

beating Dad's scores, i just pretty much followed Harry's trophyguide (used it for the lollipop locations also) and had no problems.

i died a couple of times during the arcade mini-games on level 4 while playing it during ranked mode (don't ask how lol), so that kinda sucked having to start over from the very begining, but it wasn't too terrible.

a fairly easy plat, i would say.