Online trophy strange problem

PauloHeCosta

Hi, I have Little Deviants, and so many friends that have the same game...

but these friends don't play anymore and don't send me the damn challenge, what happens is that I added another friends to help me, and to me help them, but they don't appear in the "players" list inside the game, then I can't send them a challenge either they can't challenge me.

Someone know how to fix this?? I only need the challenge trophy and some goldspaceships to plat.

Thanks!!!

It's very strange cause in the Classification menu of each game you can see your friends pontuation, but the game conitinues to say there's no pontuations for you to challenge or get challenged...

Maybe we should try delete the save game and start a new game, but Vita software its very limited to this options... and there some few goldspaceships i need to win before delete my save.

:confused:

It's very strange cause in the Classification menu of each game you can see your friends pontuation, but the game conitinues to say there's no pontuations for you to challenge or get challenged...

Maybe we should try delete the save game and start a new game, but Vita software its very limited to this options... and there some few goldspaceships i need to win before delete my save.

:confused:

My mate deleted his game save after he had all the other trophies, and he still can't get the Honor Upheld trophy; problem persists. Aparantly Sony told him to take it up with the developer, but they have gone bust!

Based on my observation, I can only see two "Unranked" players on some games which made me think that maybe we can only challenge/receive challenge from "Unranked" players. What do you think? Makes sense?

Check my screenshots below for the two Unranked players I was referring to.

Upyers

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4957&stc=1&d=1340313999

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4958&stc=1&d=1340314108

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4959&stc=1&d=1340314108

godsglaive

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4960&stc=1&d=1340314182

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4961&stc=1&d=1340314214

I'm unranked, and having the same problems as everyone. I've tried a million different things and nothing is working. I randomly got someone to challenge me one time, but after that, he wasn't able to challenge me ever again.

Upyers appeared in my list, but he doesn't have the game anymore so it's pointless. That leaderboard screenshot is hilarious, though--we're all friends with each other!

I see. Thanks for clarifying that. Now we are doomed. :( After getting the gold on all the mini-games, we can't get the Platinum because of this problem. /sob

What's your ID from the leaderboard?

I hope someone can find a way. >_<

Edited by bharken

The official site of the BigBigStudios and LittleDeviants doesn't exist :(... so I can't send a feedback to developers, so I think won't be a update to fix this problem...

I'm almost paying money for those who can accept my challenge... to win my challenge and send me back a challenge...

I also deleted a friend who is on challenge link then a new one appeared plus a player who has a higher score than me. Unfortunately, I can only contest his score. I hope he sees me on his account and can send a challenge.

Anyone who sees me under your score and can send a challenge, please do and I'll return the favor. Thanks!

When you see me under your challenge/players menu, send me a challenge so I can send a challenge back after beating it. My scores are so low too (bronze/silver), I deleted my original game save just for this trophy.

You need to see me first on your challenge screen before you can send me one. Yeah, very frustrating too. :( From what I've heard, the challenger has only 1 shot to beat it. If he missed, then you need to find another one if he's gone on your challenge screen.

You need to see me first on your challenge screen before you can send me one. Yeah, very frustrating too. :( From what I've heard, the challenger has only 1 shot to beat it. If he missed, then you need to find another one if he's gone on your challenge screen.

I have no challenge list, so I cant challenge ... It may appear some day... Shall we try something new? Delete me from youre friend list and send me another friend request after 2 days... It may work or not :)

I have no challenge list, so I cant challenge ... It may appear some day... Shall we try something new? Delete me from youre friend list and send me another friend request after 2 days... It may work or not :)

Let's try. Do you think the game region matters? I'm using R1 version btw. I'll send an invite tomorrow.

Let's try. Do you think the game region matters? I'm using R1 version btw. I'll send an invite tomorrow.

I really dont know... It may be that what ever we do it will not open... Sony you have to love it

• 4 weeks later...

finally got the trophy!

if u got the glitch/bug try this:

-u need to have a friend with a savegame from feb/mar.

-u can see him while your profile wont show up in his game

-send a challange to him that he has to finish

-after finishing (win) the challange hes able to send u the same with his rekord

-now u get a challange and have to beat your friends highscore

-bling be happy

advise:

-if u think u lose the challange, restart it before u finish with a lower score

-after u beat his challange dont press anything till the trophy pops up

hope this is helpful for u! gl

• 1 month later...

add me guys, i added someone for this and hadn't seen him but i did see someone else from my list (he didn't send me a challange) i erased him last night cause i thought i can only get just one friend on the challange list

hope we can see each other there. barakmh on psn

if it's neccesary i'll change my vita time step to march/february as suggested save the game and we can try this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I got this trophy by following someone's advice: keep adding people but dont launch the game within a certain amount of time.

I have stopped playing this game mid-february.

I have added 3-4 people during January and February

I have relaunch the game the 22nd of Feb and the people I added in the meantime appeared in the players list. I was able to challenge almost all of them because they had low score (I had low score too)

They challenge me back and beat the required score: trophy popped

Hope this can be of any help