General trophy discussion thread

Hey guys

I noticed there isn't much activity here and not even a discussion thread for the trophies, so I thought it would be a good idea to make one.

In case you're wondering, these are the trophies:

CHAIN ​​of MEMORIES Master - Unlock every trophy

Game Clear: Proud (Sora) - Finish the game on Proud mode as Sora

Game Clear: Proud (Riku) - Finish the game on Proud mode as Riku

Undefeated - Clear the game without continuing

Game Clear: Standard (Sora) - Finish the game on Standard mode as Sora

Game Clear: Standard (Riku) - Finish the game on Standard mode as Riku

Game Clear: Beginner (Sora) - Finish the game on Beginner mode as Sora

Game Clear: Beginner (Riku) - Finish the game on Beginner mode as Riku

Vegetable Meister - Score 150 points in the "Veggie Panic" mini-game

Ace Pilot - Score 500 points in the "Balloon Glider" mini-game

High Jumper - Score 120 points in the "Tigger's Jump-a-thon" mini-game

Skydiver - Score 2000 points in the "Whirlwind Plunge" mini-game

Buster Bee - Kill 70 bees within 1 minute and 40 seconds in the "Bumble Rumble" mini-game

Connecting the Sleeping Memories - Clear the game as Sora

Card Skill Master - Learn all of Sora's card skills

Memories from the Card - Clear the first floor of Castle Oblivion

Twisted Memories - Clear the fifth floor of Castle Oblivion

Memories of Truth - Clear the 13th floor in Castle Oblivion

Road to Dawn - Clear the game as Riku

Maximum Attacker - Reach the maximum attack for Riku

Confrontation with Darkness - Clear the 12th floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Looming Inner Darkness - Clear the 8th floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Mind to Overcome Darkness - Clear the 1st floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Complete Record - Complete Jiminy's Journal

Card Master: Sora - Complete "Card Collection" in Jiminy's Journal

Story Teller: Sora - Complete "Story" in Jiminy's Journal

Professor Character: Sora - Complete "Characters" in Jiminy's Journal

Mini Game Mania: Sora - Complete "Mini-games" in Jiminy's Journal

Complete Report - Complete the D-Report

Card Master: Riku - Complete "Card Collection" in D-Report

Story Teller: Riku - Complete "Story" in D-Report

Professor Character: Riku - Complete "Characters" in D-Report

First Experience with Card Deck - Use your Card Deck once

Advanced Card Deck - Use your Card Deck 500 times

Premier Card Maker - Combine cards 20 times

No Escape - Clear the game without fleeing

Maximum Level (Sora) - Reach the maximum level as Sora

Maximum Level (Riku) - Reach the maximum level as Riku

Card Breaker - Break an enemy's card 500 times

Tightrope - Recover your HP when it falls below 5%

Interceptor - Perform 150 counter attacks

Duel Master - Win 100 times in a duel

Battle Card Collector - Collect 300 battle cards

Point Millionaire - Reach 10,000 Moogle Points

Regular Customer - Spend 20,000 points in the Moogle Shop

Room Creator - Create 300 rooms in Castle Oblivion

Treasure Hunters - Open 10 treasure chests in hidden rooms

Ace Strike - Defeat an enemy in the air

I'm playing RE: Chains of Memories right now and I've only played for 2 hours so far. But after my first playthrough, I'll probably go for the platinum trophy. So far I believe I only got the trophy for editing my deck.

Is anybody else playing the game or working on the platinum trophy for this game, or perhaps already earned the platinum trophy?

Well, today I completed Sora's and Riku's story on Proud mode, pretty much all story-relevant battles except for the first and last boss battle of Sora's story made me retry at least once.

I also got the no escape trophy, not hard to get at all, it's easier to avoid heartless on the map in this version than it is in the GBA version and a battle is always free EXP and a map card (unless you're carrying the maximum amount), so there's not much incentive to run away.

Sora's story took me 18 hours to complete, Riku's took me 8,5 hours to my surprise.

I've been checking what trophies I need to get and I'm almost completely sure this is going to be harder than Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. Not looking forward to getting all cards, max level for both characters and getting a lot of moogle points. I'm not really sure if I will go for the platinum trophy, I'm kind of intimidated by it, but getting the platinum trophy was one of the goals so I'm sure I will at least try. I'll keep my progress updated here.

Edited by Stars

Keep me updated as I will be following in your footsteps once I complete Final Mix and write the guide for it.

Alright then, I guess it's settled for me and I'll go for the platinum trophy. I will be kind of busy the next few weeks though, I can't promise I'll make good progress, but I will try.

Maybe there's somebody else here who can help or can give advice?

By the way, does anyone know how to farm Moogle points? I'm doing it with the 100 Acre Wood method, in about 2 hours I accumulate 8000 moogle points.

What you basically have to do:

1. Enter 100 Acre Wood

2. Strike the bell on Pooh's house (won't guarantee you'll get anything useful, but you barely lose any time so it's not a bad idea to do this step)

3. Go to Rabbit's House

4. Strike every object you see, there is no consistency to it but it should net you 100-150 moogle points. Sometimes you get a free card too, either a Kingdom Key card or a Fire card, which you can also sell to a moogle if you want (or keep, I won't say no to an attack card with a value of 0, no matter what keyblade)

5. Go back to Pooh's house and leave 100 Acre Wood

6. Use the blue sphere thing to warp to another floor

7. Warp back to the floor where you enter 100 Acre Wood

8. Rinse and repeat

Repetitive but it does the trick. To get 20.000 moogle points, should take you about 5 hours, maybe 6 if you're really unlucky with the moogle points. That's not including the amount of points you get for selling cards, if you want to do that.

I noticed enemies drop moogle points when you use the Aladdin cards in battle too. No idea how efficient that is though, for what it's worth, I got almost 1000 moogle points for just completing Agrabah. I have no idea if spamming Aladdin cards is more effective than the one I use though.

It might not be a bad idea to start working towards this asap, it does net you a lot of moogle points which you can buy a lot of cards with, which could make the game easier. Even farming for just 30 minutes should net you about 2000 moogle points, definitely enough to buy some booster packs.

Edited by Stars

Pretty much done with my second playthroughs of Sora's and Riku's side of the story, on beginner. For whatever it's worth, Sora's took me 8 hours and Riku's took me 4 hours.

For Sora, spamming the Blitz sleight works quite well, add some potions or elixers to your deck and you can pretty much beat every heartless and even some bosses effortlessly. Although making such a deck may take some time since you can't really manipulate what cards you'll get. Even in that case, maybe doing some moogle point farming would be a good idea (and you get some free Kingdom Keyblade cards too). There's also the Sonic Blade sleight, but it never seemed consistent to me, especially if there are flying enemies on the battlefield.

About Riku... if you find yourself with a deck with both high value and low value cards, you could use the low value cards for your sleight since they'll most likely exceed 9 together, enough to break any card your opponent uses. Besides, in dark form, you can use the jump attack with a low value sleight which is still quite powerful. Another thing is to not be too afraid to skip some heartless, I skipped my fair share of heartless and ended up being level 42, which is still enough. I never died in this playthrough too, it may be a good idea to use this playthrough for the Undefeated trophy (I already had it with Sora's storyline though).

Something important though... make sure you have a blue card with a value of zero before or when you reach Twilight Town! You'll need one to advance and they're pretty rare from my experience. To improve your chance of getting one, try using the map card where enemies often drop premium bonuses (the last red one if I'm not mistaken) on the later levels. You get to pick a card and there's a decent chance of a blue card with a value of 0 being among those.

Now comes the hardest part for me though: collecting everything and getting both characters to level 99. Oh boy...

It's pretty quiet here, kind of strange since the forum of KHI is reasonably active.

Anyway, I'm happy to say I'm making solid progress. At the rate I'm going, I think it's very possible I get the platinum trophy sometime next week. Once I get it, I plan on commenting on every trophy, although I might skip the more self-explanatory ones but I doubt that. It'll probably be a long post, hopefully it'll help at least one person in some way.

Even though it is risky because there's always a chance something won't go as well as planned, I personally overestimated the difficulty of the platinum trophy quite a bit.

Congrats on the progress you've made so far, and good luck with your plat. :) I enjoyed Chain of Memories quite a bit when it was on the GBA, and can't wait til this collection hits the US so I can play it again (along with KH 1, of course).

I'll be looking forward to your comments about the trophies, especially the ones from the 100 Acre Woods, like which ones took the most effort. ^^

Got my platinum trophy yesterday! Took me around 80 hours. As promised, I'll talk about every trophy for a bit in the spoiler tags, to make the thread easier to read. Since there's a lot to cover and there's a 10.000 character limit, I'll have to spread it in two posts. My apologies.

First part:

[spoiler=trophies]

Game Clear: Proud (Sora) - Finish the game on Proud mode as Sora

Game Clear: Proud (Riku) - Finish the game on Proud mode as Riku

Game Clear: Standard (Sora) - Finish the game on Standard mode as Sora

Game Clear: Standard (Riku) - Finish the game on Standard mode as Riku

Game Clear: Beginner (Sora) - Finish the game on Beginner mode as Sora

Game Clear: Beginner (Riku) - Finish the game on Beginner mode as Riku

Fairly self-explanatory. Just beat the storylines on these difficulties and you'll unlock them after the credits. The trophies don't stack, so you'll have to beat the game three times with each character, in other words six playthroughs.

Undefeated - Clear the game without continuing

Pretty much the same as the trophy in KHI. No use of the continue function, everything else is fair game. This means it's also okay to just reload your latest save and continue from there. Recommended to do this on beginner mode. I can't say for sure if you can get this trophy with Riku, since I got mine with Sora.

Vegetable Meister - Score 150 points in the "Veggie Panic" mini-game

This one is actually not that easy. The mini-game itself is very simple to understand and straighforward, but 150 points is a high number for this mini-game, especially since you can only screw up 5 times. If you have trouble with the trophy, you just have to keep trying. Pay extra attention to your timing while playing. There's also some luck involved since the directions where the vegetables will roll is mostly random and it's possible to be really unlucky because of Pooh's clumsiness. I don't know what else to say, all I think you can do, is keep trying.

Ace Pilot - Score 500 points in the "Balloon Glider" mini-game

500 points basically means getting all yellow orbs in the level. This might make a few tries since even the slightest touch with just a tree branch will make you lose a balloon, but you should be able to get this trophy fairly easily.

High Jumper - Score 120 points in the "Tigger's Jump-a-thon" mini-game

Very easy. Take a sheet of paper and something to write, write down Tigger's pattern and imitate it (in-game of course!). 120 points still takes some time, try not to be distracted too much because messing up just once means starting over.

Skydiver - Score 2000 points in the "Whirlwind Plunge" mini-game

Very easy, although you may fail on your first try since the pace of the mini-game is really high and you have little time to think. Once you get 2000 points, focus on reaching the end instead of collecting more orbs.

Buster Bee - Kill 70 bees within 1 minute and 40 seconds in the "Bumble Rumble" mini-game

This can take a few tries. From my experience, if you have to pay too much attention to Pooh's health, you're probably doing it wrong. You'll have a pre-set deck for this mini-game, so modifications to your own deck in any way won't help you. The physical sleights you can do, are Sliding Dash and Ragnarok, neither of which will help. Sliding Dash is too hard to hit bees with, Ragnarok if functional but not worth losing the first card and the risk of getting card broken.

Well, what else to do aside from just attacking and healing Pooh when necessary? There's the honey storm sleight. it can be activated by either blow away bees card + honey pot card or honey pot card + blow away bees card. This one will kill all bees on the battlefield, which is of course very useful. However, you can only use this twice, since you only have one blow away bees card. It also means the first honey storm sleight must have the honey pot card as the first card, otherwise you'll be able to do it only once per battle.

Other than that, you'll just have to keep trying.

Connecting the Sleeping Memories - Clear the game as Sora

Self-explanatory. It'll unlock on your first playthrough with Sora.

Card Skill Master - Learn all of Sora's card skills

By card skills, the game means sleights. You just have to collect them all, you don't have to actually perform them in battle. You have a complete list of your sleights in your deck menu, go to the menu, edit your deck and press square.

Some sleights can only be found in certain places, this helped me: Sleight - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite

Sadly, the order of that list is not exactly the same as in-game, which can be problematic if you're playing the Japanese version but don't understand Japanese. But combined with this video, it'll be fine:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4OdBQcz-GY][ENG] KH Re: Chain of Memories - All Sleights - YouTube[/ame]

Memories from the Card - Clear the first floor of Castle Oblivion

Twisted Memories - Clear the fifth floor of Castle Oblivion

Memories of Truth - Clear the 13th floor in Castle Oblivion

Trophies you obtain by playing through Sora's storyline. Not much to say, just play the game with Sora and they'll be yours.

Road to Dawn - Clear the game as Riku

Self-explanatory. It'll unlock on your first playthrough with Riku.

Maximum Attacker - Reach the maximum attack for Riku

You can get this as soon as level 59. The maximum attack is 30. Not too difficult and not missable even if you wait till the higher levels.

Confrontation with Darkness - Clear the 12th floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Looming Inner Darkness - Clear the 8th floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Mind to Overcome Darkness - Clear the 1st floor of Castle Oblivion's Basement

Riku's equivalent of Sora's other three story trophies. Just keep playing with Riku and they'll be yours.

Card Master: Sora - Complete "Card Collection" in Jiminy's Journal

Possibly the hardest trophy in the game. Not in the sense it's difficult, but it is time-consuming and a little irritating. Only go for this trophy once you've beaten Riku's storyline and watched the 358/2 Days movie! If you don't, you'll just waste time. Some cards are only available when you've beaten Riku's storyline and have a savefile of Days. There is also no Darkball enemy card in Sora's storyline. It exists in Riku's, but not Sora's.

Attack, magic, item and boss enemy cards are easy to get since you either get them naturally or they have a specific place, although some cards in the PS3 version have changed locations. The new locations can be found on KHInsider: Re:CoM - Key to Rewards Card Guide, although just clearing every Key to Rewards room will get you everything you need anyway.

For a more general guide, the Kingdom Hearts Wikia served me well enough.

Cards - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite

The harder part is the heartless enemy cards. They are dropped by the corresponding enemies, but the drop rate is quite low. You'll also only get an enemy card of the last enemy you killed.. It is said that the Teeming Darkness, Almighty Darkness, Looming Darkness map cards increase the drop rates.

Ultimately, you'll just have to keep trying. If you seem to have no luck, it might help to reset or quit the game and reload your savefile. The randomness factor in this game changes every time you load your savefile, so if you have no luck, it's possible the randomness factor is just working too much against you.

Three enemy cards deserve a special mention: Black Fungus, White Mushroom and Barrel Spider. The first two are only encountered with specific map cards, so it's handy to have a lot of them before you start hunting. Once you're ready, save your game and hunt for one of them. Still no enemy card after you ran out of map cards? Reload and try again until you get one. Same strategy applies to the other one. In the end, it'll come with time.

Barrel Spider is somewhat similar. Make sure you have a lot of Teeming Darkness map cards. If you don't, try the Roulette map card and get as many Teeming Darkness map cards as you want.

Go to Agrabah and save your game before you begin. Keep making rooms with Teeming Darkness map cards. In these rooms, you'll have two pairs of two barrels. Destroy them and see if one of them is a Barrel Spider. Run out of cards and still no Barrel Spider enemy card? Reload and try again. Eventually you should get it.

Edited by Stars

Second part:

[spoiler=trophies]

Story Teller: Sora - Complete "Story" in Jiminy's Journal

This will come naturally by playing the game. Once you completed the game, this'll unlock.

Professor Character: Sora - Complete "Characters" in Jiminy's Journal

This will come naturally by playing the game. If you completed the game as Sora, but haven't received this trophy, chances are you're missing the characters from 100 Acre Wood. To fill their entries in the journal, just complete the mini-games in 100 Acre Wood. You can't fail them though, you have to beat them, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Mini Game Mania: Sora - Complete "Mini-games" in Jiminy's Journal

Just complete the mini-games and it'll unlock.

Complete Record - Complete Jiminy's Journal

This will unlock once you obtain the four previous trophies.

Card Master: Riku - Complete "Card Collection" in D-Report

Much easier than Sora's trophy. This'll come naturally, as long as you don't forget the green Mickey Mouse stamp card.

Story Teller: Riku - Complete "Story" in D-Report

This'll come naturally by playing through the game as Riku. Once you beat the game, it'll unlock.

Professor Character: Riku - Complete "Characters" in D-Report

Same as above. You won't visit 100 Acre Wood as Riku in this game, so you don't have to worry about that. Don't forget you have to fight a Black Fungus for completion though, luckily there's no White Mushroom in Riku's storyline.

Complete Report - Complete the D-Report

This'll unlock once you obtain the previous three trophies.

First Experience with Card Deck - Use your Card Deck once

Possibly your first trophy. This description means you have to edit your deck. Add card(s), remove card(s), it all counts. It'll unlock once you leave the deck menu.

Advanced Card Deck - Use your Card Deck 500 times

Tedious trophy if you ask me. You basically have to do the First Experience with Card Deck trophy 500 times, in other words: you have to edit your deck 500 times which is a colossal number. You probably won't get it naturally, so some "grinding" will be necessary.

Try the following:

1. Add one card to your deck of choice, then leave the deck menu

2. Keep doing this until you run out of room or CP

3. Remove one card and leave the deck menu

4. Keep doing this until you have only one card left

5. Rinse and repeat

Not the funnest part of the game, but I'll assure you it'll come.

Premier Card Maker - Combine cards 20 times

This means you'll have to get the golden P-icons and use them on a card 20 times. There's a red map card with a golden P-icon that'll make them common, so no real issue here.

No Escape - Clear the game without fleeing

You can't flee for this trophy but it's hardly a restriction. Fighting against heartless is always good for EXP and battles are over quickly, plus you can avoid enemies in this game since you can see them walking around on your screen, so it shouldn't be annoying you much. Don't be surprised if you get this trophy without even trying on your first playthrough.

Maximum Level (Sora) - Reach the maximum level as Sora

Actually not as hard as it seems, but still a little time-consuming. You'll need 1.310.000 EXP in total. I'll describe what I did to get to level 99.

My setup:

- 3 or 4 Mega Flare sleights (Mushu + Fire + Fire), can be gotten at level 57

- 3 or 4 Tornado sleights (Gravity + Aero + Genie)

That is all you need, although a Bouncywild enemy card, Mega-Ether and some cure cards add convenience.

What to do:

1. Go to the 13th floor (Castle Oblivion) and engage with a Neoshadow

2. Use Mega Flare and watch everything that doesn't absorb fire die

3. If there are still enemies that don't absorb fire, keep using Mega Flare

Now you should still have enemies on the battlefield, the ones that absorb fire.

4. Use Tornado on them BUT make sure you let at least one enemy live!

5. If there are only one or two enemies left, escape from the battle

6. The Neoshadow should respawn after you left the battle, engage him again

7. Repeat step 2 to 6

You can do this to any heartless, but Neoshadow is better since they respawn more quickly than the other heartless. It's possible you fail in your first tries and accidently kill all the heartless, just find another Neoshadow if you do. There are four on the first room alone. I wouldn't advice going deeper in Castle Oblivion, the deeper you go, the more likely it is you meet the Berserker heartless. They're generally not worth the effort since they can survive a Mega Flare sleight or even block them with their shield. Just leave the 13th floor, warp to another floor and warp back to the 13th floor if you killed all Neoshadows in the first room.

This way, each battle should yield you at the very least 2000 EXP, likely more.

Maximum Level (Riku) - Reach the maximum level as Riku

If Sora's Card Collection trophy isn't the hardest trophy in the game, then this one has to be. Just like Sora, you'll need 1.310.000 EXP. The hard part is that there is no real trick to it, all you can do is fight and fight and fight and fight and fight and fight some more. So you're going to spend a lot of time grinding. It took me 9 hours to get from level 41 to 99. Attacks that cover areas like Dark Riku's 9+9+9 sleight and Dark Riku's Mickey + Attack card + Attack card sleight are handy. Sadly, not much else to say.

Card Breaker - Break an enemy's card 500 times

Self-explanatory. This should come naturally for the most part.

Tightrope - Recover your HP when it falls below 5%

This will probably come at some point during your playthrough. If it doesn't, just go to Traverse Town when you're at a higher level, get hurt a lot and use cure in whatever form you want.

Interceptor - Perform 150 counter attacks

Not sure about this one. I suspect it's mostly the same as Card Breaker, but you actually have to hit your opponent with the card you're using to card break him/her. I got this one naturally by playing, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Duel Master - Win 100 times in a duel

This is a trophy you can only obtain with Riku. A bit of a grind, but very easy. Just go to Atlantica and prepare to fight. Once the battle started, use the Darkball enemy card. This card will engage you in duels regardless of card value, which is of course very handy. However, it'll only last for one reload. For these reasons, to get the highest chance of winning as many duels as possible with one reload, it's best to use your weakest cards if you want to engage a duel. Once in a duel, you can mindlessly button mash and still win the duel. You can also reload in-duel if you want, it'll help you out and it won't affect the trophy in any way. This way, each battle in Atlantica will probably give you two duel wins, three if you're lucky.

Battle Card Collector - Collect 300 battle cards

Fairly explanatory. Should come naturally for the most part.

Point Millionaire - Reach 10,000 Moogle Points

I personally used this method:

1. Enter 100 Acre Wood

2. Strike the bell on Pooh's house (won't guarantee you'll get anything useful, but you barely lose any time so it's not a bad idea to do this step)

3. Go to Rabbit's House

4. Strike every object you see, there is no consistency to it but it should net you 100-150 moogle points. Sometimes you get a free card too, either a Kingdom Key card or a Fire card, which you can also sell to a moogle if you want (or keep, I won't say no to an attack card with a value of 0, no matter what keyblade)

5. Go back to Pooh's house and leave 100 Acre Wood

6. Use the blue sphere thing to warp to another floor

7. Warp back to the floor where you enter 100 Acre Wood

8. Rinse and repeat

It took me around 2,5 hours to get 10.000 moogle points, without selling any cards.

Regular Customer - Spend 20,000 points in the Moogle Shop

See post number 16 in this thread.

Room Creator - Create 300 rooms in Castle Oblivion

Pretty tedious trophy in my opinion. This one is much like the Advanced Card Deck trophy, where you’ll make progress just by playing through the game and concentrating on other trophies, but getting it naturally is unlikely. You'll probably have to do some grinding. I suggest leaving this trophy for one of the last, to save you some time, or maybe go for both this trophy and the Maximum Level trophy at the same time. Once you've done everything, you should have a lot of map cards by now. Try making a savefile and keep creating rooms. If you got the trophy, that's good! Just reload your savefile and you won't have to lose your map cards. If you still didn't get it, you'll just have to keep playing

These are the rooms that need a Key to Rewards card to unlock. This'll come naturally while you're working towards Sora's Card Collection trophy.

Ace Strike - Defeat an enemy in the air

This or the First Experience with Card Deck trophy will be your first trophy. Simply kill a flying heartless. You'll already have to deal with flying elemental heartless in the very first level and even if you somehow avoid them (it's not like they're missable though), there'll be plenty of flying heartless during the course of the game. It'll come naturally.

That's about it. Hopefully it helps.

Cheers.

Edited by Stars

Hi I have a question for Stars. The progress of those trophies that require to do a specific action for a number of times (like "card breaker" or "duel master") are cumulative during multiple playthroughs or every time we start a new game they restart?? For example if in the end of my first playthrough in normal I have broken 200 cards when I start a new game on Proud, for the trophy "card breaker", I have to break other 100 cards or the count restart from 0??

Thanks for the answer and congratulations for the platinum!!! XD

Hi I have a question for Stars. The progress of those trophies that require to do a specific action for a number of times (like "card breaker" or "duel master") are cumulative during multiple playthroughs or every time we start a new game they restart?? For example if in the end of my first playthrough in normal I have broken 200 cards when I start a new game on Proud, for the trophy "card breaker", I have to break other 100 cards or the count restart from 0??

I'm pretty sure those have to be done in their own playthrough and don't carry over between multiple ones.

Stars, Bee Buster: HP-Storm can be used multiple times. Start the combo with an attack card.

Now that you mention it, you're right. You can bypass the loss of one of the magic cards by starting with an attack card. Thanks for the correction.

I'm almost completely sure it's not cumulative. When I was grinding for the advanced card deck trophy on beginner mode, I kept count with the system and I made about 410 changes, small ones of course (removing or adding just one card). It makes sense since I didn't change my deck too much during my playtime on beginner, but I am very sure I changed my deck on proud mode more than 90-ish times. There's also no new game plus.

By the way, I forgot to cover the regular customer trophy, the one you get for spending 20.000 moogle points. As you might expect, it's mostly like the point millionaire trophy, but with more grinding. The 10.000 moogle points you got from the point millionaire trophy would be a good start since it would mean you're halfway there.

What you could also try, is getting a lot of moogle points (the 10.000 moogle points you've grinded could come in handy here, although I don't think you need that many) and a fair amount of moogle map cards. Save your game first before trying this! Go to a moogle shop and sell all the cards you can. You still need at least 1 offensive card for your deck though.

This should net you a lot of moogle points, although this could depend on how far you are in the game. Buy boosters with them, if you can't buy any more boosters, open a new room with a moogle shop. Still no trophy? Sell the cards you got from the boosters and buy more boosters with them. Keep doing this until you get the trophy.

If you for some reason still didn't get anything, there's always the 100 Acre Woods method for easy moogle points. Just make you sure you don't overwrite your primary save file if you have to quit, I don't think you want to lose that many cards.

Edited by Stars

Other then getting all the cards and sleight this doesn't seem soo bad to plat but question is there a translation guide like how there one for KHFM? Just asking.....also do you buy the cards in the game or is most of the card have a random drop rate I never played Re:CoM before so I know nothing about it

Edited by Spawn9
Add some

The system is the same as for the GBA just with a few exceptions.

You can only get cards in Moogle Shop if you have already unlocked them. Meaning for a certain Keyblade card you need to start its respective world or get a certain one in the Treasure Room with the Key Card, for Cloud for example you need to do the Olympus Coliseum world, et cetera. As already mentioned, many cards first appear in special rooms. Same for Sleights/Combos. And depending on which card or Sleight it is it is either a normal treasure room or a treasure room for which you need the Key Card. The Enemy Cards have a drop rate, of course and it can be increased by using certain room cards. Bosses automatically give you their card.

And don't forget to watch Kingdom Hearts Days for additional cards.

Edited by Cetra

The system is the same as for the GBA just with a few exceptions.

You can only get cards in Moogle Shop if you have already unlocked them. Meaning for a certain Keyblade card you need to start its respective world or get a certain one in the Treasure Room with the Key Card, for Cloud for example you need to do the Olympus Coliseum world, et cetera. As already mentioned, many cards first appear in special rooms. Same for Sleights/Combos. And depending on which card or Sleight it is it is either a normal treasure room or a treasure room for which you need the Key Card. The Enemy Cards have a drop rate, of course and it can be increased by using certain room cards. Bosses automatically give you their card.

And don't forget to watch Kingdom Hearts Days for additional cards.

Wait watch days give you cards really are they any good? So let me get this straight in order to get cards you got to get them by ether finding them in a treasure room or buying them after doing something to unlock them is that you are saying?

No, you unlock them, get them automatically during unlocking or in rooms (world keyblades can even be found in environment the first time while others need to be gotten in their respective event first) and then you can buy them (their copies) so you have them often while some cards are unique. The Days cards are unlocked via watching because Final Mix II once did.

Edited by Cetra

No, you unlock them, get them automatically during unlocking or in rooms (world keyblades can even be found in environment the first time while others need to be gotten in their respective event first) and then you can buy them (their copies) so you have them often while some cards are unique. The Days cards are unlocked via watching because Final Mix II once did.

Now I get it...btw how do I make card into a platumie card?

Premium cards are randomly gotten in battle and more often by using either the Premium Room or the White Room. During a battle you collect a yellow mini Premium card and after the battle you can make one of your deck cards a Premium cards while they are all shown in a spinning deck to make it harder.

There's only the No Continues trophy that should do in Beginner?

Or there're any other trophies that should do in Beginner, like no changing equipment in KH1.

Also, need some advise that I should play Normal or Pround in 1st playthrough?

There's only the No Continues trophy that should do in Beginner?

Or there're any other trophies that should do in Beginner, like no changing equipment in KH1.

Also, need some advise that I should play Normal or Pround in 1st playthrough?

I'd advise working towards the no continue (Undefeated) trophy on beginner, since you'll have to do six playthroughs anyway, two on beginner. Proud mode would be a little too difficult or tedious for this, especially for a first playthrough of either Sora or Riku. Since Riku has the shortest storyline of the two and I'd say easier than Sora, it's a good idea to go for the trophy in Riku's storyline. Although I got it by doing Sora's on beginner, which is also perfectly possible.

There's a trophy for not fleeing for an entire playthrough. Don't worry about it, it's very likely you'll get it on your first playthrough without even trying. There's not much incentive in fleeing anyway, it makes for good EXP and constantly using sleights, even in a mindless way, should keep you safe in random encounters.

As for your first playthrough, I guess it depends. When it comes to trophies, you don't gain anything by going for proud mode first since the difficulty trophies don't stack like the first game. So it comes down to confidence and either wanting more of a challenge or a more relaxed playthrough. Since I like a challenge in my games, I did proud mode first and the game was no problem. But you have to be very careful for the story-relevant boss fights, they can be difficult, to the point where you'll possibly have to evaluate your deck and maybe your level. If you've never played Chains of Memories in any form, it also might take some time to get used to the game.

This will probably be also true if you choose normal as your first playthrough, but to a lesser extent. Beginner is a walk in the park, if that's what you're looking for.