Rate the trophy difficulty...  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.19

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler
Updated rating and links.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard Difficulty is something to be reckoned with this time around. Its not going to be a walk in the park for that trophy. That's a good thing though. Time out from all the easy games.

Agree, Hard might have been a BOLD choose as of now (in ch.3) now... But I figure to push on through. Might as well hve it as challenging as possible. Plus there's the Hard trophy.

Boy I'm curious to see how difficult the easiest setting is... that one trophy seems a little hard if you ask me. (not dying throughout)

I passed Killzone 3 on elite (Platinum,) is it similar or harder?

I did too, so I'd say it's harder than KZ3's Elite.

This looks like it'll be a frustrating and fun experience at the same time. Still way too early for me to vote, but from first impressions I'd say the difficulty rating would be higher than Killzone 3's.

Hard difficulty is not hard at all. I was expecting a challenge but its really a breeze so I dont see that causing problems for to many people or rising the plat difficulty. I would of finished it already on hard if it wasn't for a game breaking glitch I encountered on chapter 9. Can't finish it now.....

Maxing out abilities is definitely going to be the limiting factor. I've played about 10 hours of MP and haven't even racked up 25 Buddy Drone kills yet. Multiplayer is also limited by skill, obviously, which will vary your time spent accordingly.

To that end, I've created a couple Warzones meant to help level up Drone abilities - "Buddy Drone Domination" and "Rise of the Machines" - feel free to check them out!

I dunno man, I took the week off to play Killzone...

Best of luck to you on your road to platinum. I just checked the trophy guide that Wozamil posted, completely forgot about the multiplayer trophies. Going to take me more than a couple weeks, and a lot of frustration, to get those... :\

I haven't gotten the platinum yet but it doesn't seem impossible to get, just time consuming; the trick to this platinum is finding the right warzone to get all your unlocks. hard mode is more difficult than the others but not impossibru; if you try to rush then you will obviously fail, take your time and you'll get it eventually

I've beaten the game on hard also and it is tougher than KZ3 but not as tough as KZ2. It really comes down to how well u can use ur OWL. there are a handful of frustrating areas; the top spot was the last big fight in CH 9. Once i attacked fast, i was able to push up one side, get the guys coming out the door, quickly attack the other door's group and pick off stragglers. If u go slow they flank u and its over. BTW - Always play hard mode, get ur $ worth.

Just time consuming or hard? I gave up on KZ2 online because the requirements were brutal...

hard only if you suck with specific weapons. most people use the assault class which gets the best weapons so if you are trying to level up other rifles for other classes and you are in a fire fight with an assault class they have a distinct advantage which is one hard aspect of it. you aim pretty much has to be perfect if you and an assault class end up firing at the same time because their weapons are so much more superior.

but yeah this is a time consuming plat. need 400 cloak melee kills with the scout and i only have about half of that with 2 days of play time with all the classes combined. i stick to my 300-500 hour plat estimate if you are not boosting. depending on skill you can probably get it down to the 200-400 hour range i think. this is gonna be a rewarding plat though for those who dont boost it.

not rating this till i finish the campaign but it is looking to be in the high 8-10 range because of the grindy multiplayer. if you had to complete every challenge in the game this would by far be one of the hardest plats to obtain legitimately.

Edited by Ramez05

I just finished the game on Hard. It's not that bad. It is more difficult than KZ2 though. I suggest doing your first playthrough on Normal as the Helghast will flank the crap out of you. It's definitely not as tough as the KZ2 plat which I have :) and the KZ3 play was a breeze.

Pardon I meant to say it's not as hard as KZ2 lol

Edited by BreadSkin