**CONFIRMED** KZ3 MP (Standalone) has Platinum

GraveRobberX

Yes the new KillZone 3 Multiplayer has a Platinum

It has it's own 42 trophy set, different from the Retail + DLC set (including another new shiny platinum)

Proof (My Pictures):

http://i.imgur.com/q3Pval.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5MISel.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rGvdYl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yifHll.jpg

Yes you get all the DLC Maps, all 3 Map Packs and their corresponding trophies

(I don't have KZ3 retail version, so I have no clue if vanilla KZ3 with the new KZ3 MP nets you the DLC's free so you can really double dip, get in the MP standalone and retail version)

Your game save if you have one (from the retail version) does carry over to MP standalone, no clue why SP save needs to be available, most likely a handshake with the server (who the fuck knows?)

I got 1 kill, both the 500 & 1000 trophies PINGED! (I had 1451 at the time I quit KZ3)

Once I reached the XP bar fill up screen for rank, I was already lvl 31, so both trophies again PINGED! for me

If you got Grand Slam Trophy on retail, just win any one match, it PINGS!

Everything else you will have to re-do, from getting a Triple Kill in Stahl (I already got it LOL, god I love noobs), to the Jet > Exo/Exo > Jet action

For $7.50 (if you have PSN+), $14.99 otherwise, for 42 trophies isn't a bad deal, just rooms need to fill up (so far only 1 running from what I can see, in the early hours)

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING ME WITH FRIEND INVITES TO GET YOU THE FUCKING PLATINUM!

I said to a few I'd help when I could, but some of you think because I created a thread here equals me helping you get 10+ trophies, no matter what, it doesn't work that way

Edited by GraveRobberX
Spelling/Make it Readable XD, Update

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the 4 new trophies appear on the stand-alone KZ3 list or are they completely exclusive to the F2P version?

Completely Exclusive to The Stand Alone, The Retail Version is @100% as you can see in my picture

I even compared trophies I stayed @79/79 trophies, 100%, usually my % would have decreased if those 4 trophies were added onto the retail trophy set

The new 4 trophies show up with the 38 MP trophies from the retail version with all the DLC included in the Standalone, they just gutted and made it a double dip option

Only thing worrying me so far is my trophy syncing ain't working and the trophies aren't being shown on my Gamer Card, looks like Sony didn't update trophy servers yet with the new info/trophy set, lawl

Edited by GraveRobberX
Missed Something

Thank you for the info, I wondered why the new trophies weren't appearing on my Retail list :).

Yeah they're exclusive to the new trophy set, for the MP stand alone

Great thing is if you dented KZ3 MP like I did, 1 kill and just getting the round over (hopefully you are @ lvl 31+ and have 1000+ kills) nets you all 4 trophies

***Pro-Tip***

If you will buy this, you will get the Trial Version Demo + 6kb unlock key

DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT DL the 6kb file, until you have ample hours to put into the game and earn XP

Once you DL the key and it installs, your 24 hour Double XP starts right there, so be weary

If you want to play over the weekend, save key till then, just DL trial

Note:

If your above level 10, you will be locked out of the trial, no F2P for you at all

You will get a Congratulations screen, and asked to buy the game

If your @<10, once you reach 10, you will be locked out, you can't earn trophies until you buy that 6kb unlock key, next time you start up, game loads in trophy set and you can start earning them

Edited by GraveRobberX

Yes the new KillZone 3 Multiplayer has a Platinum

It has it's own 42 trophy set, different from the Retail + DLC set (including another new shiny platinum)

The trophy set is NOT different they're all the same...just with 4 extra trophies and platinum without the single player trophies

Edited by MisterSir

NOOOOO!!! I remember I deleted my save files like 2 months ago!! damn... I traded my disc with some others to buy new ones... anyways, have you found full servers? that's my only concern, I don't want to buy the game and have problems finding matches.

2 Server Rooms were running, I played in both of them, full house on both sides

Only twice was there a mass exodus, but it filled up very quickly

I'll report back in the evening/tonight, if there's enough to warrant a second go around, and how the community is fairing

So far I tried to get into exclusive maps ie, setting my choices to certain maps for certain modes, none were running, but there were 2 rooms that kept going through DLC maps with the occasional Vanilla Map, people really do love Stahl lol

The trophy set is NOT different they're all the same...just with 4 extra trophies and platinum without the single player trophies

Look @ my Pictures

Read the description of the trophy breakdown, it's it own set

You will get to double dip on the MP part of KZ3

If you 100% Retail & all the DLC, the new standalone gives you access back to the 37 MP trophies + the 4 new ones added especially for it, and a platinum

I now have 2 trophies for Grand Slam on my trophy list

1 from retail, and now the MP only version, only thing that both share is that the server has your stats and if you did most the things asked, you have a shortcut from other players that will have to go through it

Thanks for posting this dude, PS+ is definitely paying off for me, glad I held off on buying the retail version as I only really wanted the MP.

It seems Sony is cashing in on trophy whores now, first MotorStorm:RC (if you have a vita it's 2 easy platinums in 10 hours playtime for $10) and now this.

Yep, pretty sweet that it uses your current stats to give some free *ding*.

This is very much like Motorstorm RC, as that game has its own cloud save system to take your game between Vita or PS3. Trophies will unlock retroactively on the Vita or vice-versa if you complete the requirements on one version.

Say that you've completely dominated the multiplayer on the retail KZ3, If you then loaded it up on the multiplayer one.. Every trophy will just pop?

The OP confirmed the rank and kills trophies will unlock if you already met the stats in KZ3 by just getting another kill and finish the round to gain more XP. The incremental task trophies like Triple Kill, you would have to do over again. No biggie.

Edited by technole

The OP confirmed the rank and kills trophies will unlock if you already met the stats in KZ3 by just getting another kill and finish the round to gain more XP. The incremental task trophies like Triple Kill, you would have to do over again. No biggie.

Oh I didn't see that part :p

That's pretty cool though, at least it gives you an incentive to buy it :D

Great news on KZ3, fair play to Sony. For me this is the most complete online FPS i've played, it's all action with a smooth engine, really good fun. I was gutted when the user's online faded away.

This will give it a real boost, along with a new trophy list as well, that's sweet. I won't be buying this personally as I have the disc still along with (P) and 100% in all DLC, I got hooked lol. A couple of my mates are picking it up, at this price it's a steal!

Also, I heard that it's double XP this weekend, does that apply to all or just you shiney new MP only posse? :p

Edited by funkyweed

Also, I heard that it's double XP this weekend, does that apply to all or just you shiney new MP only posse? :p

It's double XP during the first 24 hours after you unlock the game; and then another double XP during the weekend, from Friday thru Monday, but this is only for the retail version. Source

2 Server Rooms were running, I played in both of them, full house on both sides

Only twice was there a mass exodus, but it filled up very quickly

I'll report back in the evening/tonight, if there's enough to warrant a second go around, and how the community is fairing

So far I tried to get into exclusive maps ie, setting my choices to certain maps for certain modes, none were running, but there were 2 rooms that kept going through DLC maps with the occasional Vanilla Map, people really do love Stahl lol

ok, sounds good, I'll keep an eye on this thread then, I just downloaded the demo but I couldn't play it because my online stats are still in their servers and I was like rank 30somthing :( thanks.

Edited by andreslr6