General Trophy Discussion

• 1 year later...
The only annoying thing is the trophy for completing 50 missions in story mode (which have two trophies before it for completing 1 mission and 10 missions) and for anyone who can't read Japanese (like myself) This is going to be the hardest trophy in the list, lol.

is this game going to have a translated trophy guide because I also can't read Japanese so the mission guide will be hard to do.

Got this on launch, already got 80% of the trophies, story mode one was a breeze but then again, it's because I understand Japanese a decent amount. lol Only trophy that seems like it'd take a bit is purchasing 500 items from the gallery shop. Everything else has been a cakewalk.

Anybody wondering anything about the game? I've been answering questions about this game over on gamefaqs since yesterday morning.

EDIT: Platinum GET! Just 100%'d the game, was really, really easy. Could've gotten it yesterday but I was just enjoying the game and most came naturally. Really love the game, it's ALMOST everything a Jojo fan can ask for.

Edited by MapleStory

Got this on launch, already got 80% of the trophies, story mode one was a breeze but then again, it's because I understand Japanese a decent amount. lol Only trophy that seems like it'd take a bit is purchasing 500 items from the gallery shop. Everything else has been a cakewalk.

Anybody wondering anything about the game? I've been answering questions about this game over on gamefaqs since yesterday morning.

EDIT: Platinum GET! Just 100%'d the game, was really, really easy. Could've gotten it yesterday but I was just enjoying the game and most came naturally. Really love the game, it's ALMOST everything a Jojo fan can ask for.

Congrats on your platinum, it was fast

Could you translate the secret missions for the trophy guide please

Congrats on your platinum, it was fast

Could you translate the secret missions for the trophy guide please

That would take too long and I have a lot of games to play right now. I earned it naturally anyway without going out of my way for it. Almost every secret mission is just to do a special move or to finish someone off with a super. People will most likely get it without even realizing. lol

I did get the 50 missions trophy without understanding a single word, lol. I think it's related to the manga/anime just do moves or taunts that were used against special characters.

MapleStory I have two questions for you, if you don't mind.

1-How to get http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1920/759.jpg おれが時を止めた……

空条承太郎でDIOのGHA『ロードローラーだッ!』中にスタイル『おれが時を止めた……』を使用した。

2-How to get http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1920/B24.jpg 『天国の時』はついに来た……

プッチでGHA『メイド・イン・ヘブン』を成功させた。

Edited by LeonKennedy_UAE

1. Play as Jotaro and get hit by Dio's Road Roller super (his GHA/level 2 super) and stop time. Just keep mashing the style/stand button as it's happening and when it explodes and Dio's smiling, Jotaro will stop time instead and be behind Dio. Trophy pops.

2. Activate Pucci's Made In Heaven. Just press down x2 + heavy attack (circle by default) and hold the button. When all the diamonds fill up, Whitesnake will turn into C-Moon. Just do his GHA after getting C-Moon and he'll get Made In Heaven.

1. Play as Jotaro and get hit by Dio's Road Roller super (his GHA/level 2 super) and stop time. Just keep mashing the style/stand button as it's happening and when it explodes and Dio's smiling, Jotaro will stop time instead and be behind Dio. Trophy pops.

2. Activate Pucci's Made In Heaven. Just press down x2 + heavy attack (circle by default) and hold the button. When all the diamonds fill up, Whitesnake will turn into C-Moon. Just do his GHA after getting C-Moon and he'll get Made In Heaven.

Thank you very much!

Just posted this on Gamefaqs, may as well ask here too...

I'm exactly one trophy away from the platinum and it's really annoying me. It's right above the three ones related to Secret Missions, starting with the one that has Kira as the trophy icon... According to the translated list by another user on here, it's for doing a Rush Mode attack, such as hitting R1 during Jolyne's multi punch or Jotaro's Star Finger. I did that with both of those and Polnareff's little... Dragon Punch rapier flourish thing. No trophy. I do nothing after, no trophy. I run up and hit them, no trophy. I combo into Jolyne's chun-li kick special and no trophy. I delete my file and try it again, no trophy. Is that what the trophy even is, or am I getting something SERIOUSLY wrong here? I've been trying for days here...