Rate the trophy difficulty...  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.45

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 months later...

I will use my first post on this site to put in my opinion on this platinum. This game is a 10/10 hands down, 1750 games played is nearly impossible to accomplish even with boosting non-stop for 6 weeks straight and well over 300 hours. 7 different game modes @250 games a piece ranging from 2-6 players per game with one of them being extremely uncommon. Almost 200 different challenges to complete including multikills needed on 4 players at the same time with numerous different weapons and game modes. If that seems too easy to you then try it with an online community that doesn't exist. If you are looking for a weekend coop game to play with a friend then this is a great game for a couple of playthroughs, otherwise do yourself a favor and not attempt to platinum this game. Please message or leave feedback on this post as I am curious as to what others think about the game.

• 1 month later...

Haha, thank f*ck I finally have this plat. For trophy difficultly on its own it is a 5 or 6. But I just have to say time consumption is a bleeding 50 out of 10.

I'll lay it down straight for you all. Unless your a sadist you will NOT want to even attempt this (P). The online is one of the most DEAD communities I've ever encountered.

For three modes you need 6 people. So you'll either need 5 dedicated as sh*t dudes or a couple of people with multiple accounts. You'll need 750 plays of that.

Then there is survival which requires 4 people. 30 plays of it and grinding for some enemy challenges.

Aside from them you can do the other 4 modes with just 1 person. But in one mode you get three options to pick from and ONE ultra rare mode only has a 1 in 12ish chance of appearing.

The fact that I'm the 11th (Techinically 9th as two people got (P) with both their accounts) since the games launch in June to get the (P) should show you something.

In total you need 1780 plays. 1000 of which will be 10 minute sessions and for the survival it is 10-15 minutes.

There is a 6 player method you can do for 4v2. Have a group of 4 and have 2 search. The 2 back out and it counts as a win. DON'T DO IT LEGITIMATELY AS EACH SESSION IS 20 MINUTES LONG.

If your group is dedicated as HELL, every day and every dang night then it may take you just over a month. If not, this'll take you months. Like me due to people coming and going and time zone differences.

Now to sell this game!

Edited by SSJ4_Haruhi

• 3 months later...

7 months.................................................As the 11th person to get the platinum trophy for this game I would like to tell anyone who is thinking of trying it out to not waste your time. Unless you have an extremely dedicated group of players that are willing to boost 24/7, by all means give inversion a try. It took me 7 months to get the platinum trophy and I have boosted with everyone who has previoulsy got it. They will all tell you that the game is annoying as hell! For anyone whos ignoring me, a tip is to have a group of about 6-8 people. Good Luck

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally got this platinum and it's definetly a 10/10 from me, I back up everything that's on this thread from the guys that have done this boost it's a fuckin nightmare btw trust me probably took me the best part of 350/400 hours to grind out everything and that's with me and my mate having 3 accounts each for the 6 player MP and having to put up with the game freezing on MP many times.

The guide on here is good and will help u but if u need any more advice on boosting this pm me anytime

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...

5/10

After 4 years, 6 months and 3 days, have finally managed to get the plat.

I think the sheer time-consuming online element has clouded the judgement of how hard the game is - and the fact that I can't remember what the single campaign was like after this amount of time.

Have gone with a 5, as I recall some difficult elements - I think there was a section where you had to run through a window from a building collapsing onto you(??)

Online isn't too tricky itself, but as already pointed out several time, it is the amount of hours that will be needed to complete all the challenges.

Thank you to everyone who I encountered and assisted during online, and special note to 'The Cpt' and 'lange' for being there when I got the Plat ;)