Secret Trophy-"Side Mission".

USAFCOM

Side mission

Find the Brandenburg Gate and attack the vehicle near it. (B)

The Brandenburg gate is a famous Berlin landmark, and you've probably seen pictures of it before. You can get this trophy on the Berlin missions. First you will want to find the Reichstag Buliding in the middle area of Berlin. It will be a big black/grey building next to a large forest. The Gate is to the South/South-West of here. Try to fly low and slow if you can't find it, and circle the forest. The gate is not very far from the Reichstag Building. The gate borders the forest. Once you find it, just drop as many bombs as you can on top of it. When I got this trophy, no red enemy markers came up, but I dropped about four bombs on it and the trophy popped up.

Hope this helps, if you need any more info or I missed something, messgae me.;)

I've also searched for the location of the gate myself earlier today, didn't bomb the area around it yet though. But I needed to know for the guide :p

Took a screen of the map when I was on top of it... So, the gate should be more or less where the little aircraft is.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/aruberikku-albums-il-2-sturmovik-birds-prey-random-pics-picture2526-map-b-gate.jpg

(Quality of the pic is kinda crappy though lol)

• 1 year later...

Firstly, thanks for the low down on where to find the gate :)

Although this trophy is really starting to annoy me, i've been bombing the gate and around the gate for half an hour now, so much so i can't even see the gate until i am litterally on top of it due to all the smoke, and i still don't have the trophy.

The trophy says destroy the vehicle next to the gate, but i don't see one?

I'm trying to do it on the 2nd berlin mission where you are supposed to bomb the makeshift airfield